•9

Steve~
I sit down with Natasha but she notices Wanda's upset look. She seems depressed and just lifeless. Nat walks over to her and offers her a hand. They both walk out of the lounge towards the elevator. "What was that about" Tony asked. I look over at Bucky who looks upset. I mouth 'you ok' and he nods. "Well umm we found out that uh w-Wanda had a miscarriage so" he stutters. I place a hand on his shoulder and he fakes a smile. "Oh Bucky we're sorry" pepper says. The room goes quiet until Milo speaks up. "Dad" she says and he walks over to pick her up. I hear footsteps down the hallway and look up expecting to see Natasha but instead see a man. "Clint" He has been missing for months. "Hey everyone" he says. He looks pretty beaten. "Uncle Clint!" Aydah says running to him. "Hey lil one" He picks her up and she hugs him. Of course he would have known of Aydah. "Where have you been" Bruce says. "Well I got captured by Hydra then escaped and then got stranded in Spain." Tony started to laugh but pepper slapped him so he shut up. Aydah got down and ran over to me. I pick her up and she snuggles into my chest. "You tired munchkin" "mhm" I look up and now everyone is staring at me. "So I was correct she is yours" Tony smirks. Everyone else looks shocked. "I knew it" Clint laughs. "Wait what" Rhodey says looking like he had seen a ghost. "Steve and Natasha hooked up before she left" Tony says. "That's one way to put it" I say my face turning red. "How did we not know this" Sam says. "Well she's really cute Steve" Pepper says smiling. "Thanks but she looks more like Natasha" I say rubbing Aydah's back.
—-
Natasha~
I pull Wanda along with me into the elevator. She looks rough. "Wanda" I say and she looks up at me in tears. "What's wrong" I ask. She pulls me into a hug as she starts crying. "Hey it's okay" I say stroking her back. We stay like this for a bit until the elevator doors open. I pull her into my old room. "Do you want to tell me what happened" I say and she nods slightly. "I-I um l-lost my baby" she stutters. Tears threaten her eyes and she sighs. "Oh Wanda I'm sorry" I say quietly. She shakes her head. "It's not your fault" she says. "I think I need to throw up" she says before running to the bathroom. "Are you sure your not pregnant" I say walking into the bathroom to hold back her hair. "The doctor confirmed the miscarriage" she says. "Well can we just check" I say going over to my counter drawer. "It's no use" she sighs. "Well you know I found out I was pregnant with twins but I lost one..Aydah's twin Grant" I say. Memories start to flood my mind at the memory of losing my little boy. "I'm sorry I didn't-" "no it's fine just take this to be sure" I say and she nods. I walk out into the living room and sit on the couch. I let a few tears fall. I feel it's my fault that I lost Grant . I was 25 weeks and stressed out. A couple minutes later I hear Wanda gasp. She runs to me crying. "It's positive" she says. "Oh my god this is great!" I say hugging her. She laughs. "Yeah" "Just never forget your angel baby ok" I say. "Okay"
::::
Bucky~
The elevator doors open and reveal Natasha and Wanda whose actually smiling. I smile as she runs into my arms. Natasha's face fills with joy upon seeing her best friend. "Clint!" She yells. She runs into his embrace. "Hey Nat" he says almost falling over.