7

Wanda~
The days since the whole accident. I don't know what's worse Milo's constant nightmares and terrors. It all has been so hard for the three year old. However that's not the worst thing that's happened. I didn't tell Bucky yet but as I'm sitting here on our balcony in the cold wind I can't stop thinking about it. I'm startled by someone placing their hand on my shoulder. I turn to face him. "Bucky god you scared me" I breathe a sigh of relief. "Sorry" he says his face shows worry. "What's wrong" Bucky asked. Dang it he saw right though me. "Nothing it's umm n-nothing" He sighs and sits down pulling me closer. "I'm sorry" I whisper as a tear threaten to spill. "Wands what's wrong" he asks stroking my back. I don't know if I can ever say it. "Before the whole accident I found out that umm I was pregnant" I say and his eyes go wide. "That's great wand-" I however started to cry. "What's wrong" he asks. "Bucky I lost the baby " I say hiding my face in my hands. I thought he would have been mad. However instead he pulled me into a hug. "Wanda it's okay" he says rubbing circles on my back. I let my tears fall. Eventually he pulls back and lifts my chin to look at him. "Babe it's alright, when did this happen" I look into his grey eyes but look away ashamed. "I found out when I locked myself in the bathroom that I had lost it" I say chocking up a little. "Wanda it's not your fault" he whispers. "I was going to surprise you but I-". "shh no it's okay" he says. "I'm sorry" I whisper. "Don't be it's not your fault" he says kissing the top of my head.
//////))))))))
Natasha~
Walking towards Wanda and Bucky's place I feel Steve reach for my hand. I look to him and smile slightly. "You know you don't have to go through with this" I say. He laces our fingers together. "But I want to..I want to be with you, both of you" he say squeezing my hand gently. "Thank you" I say. As we approach the door, I hesitate and turn to face Steve. He looks nervous, heck I myself am scared. "I just want you to know how sorry I am for leaving you I-" "Natasha i forgave you, it's okay" he says smiling. I nod slightly and knock on the door. However, it takes a moment before Bucky opens the door. His eyes seem tired and saddened. His posture is poor and tired. "Hey" Bucky says opening the door. "Hey where's Aydah" I ask. "In Mi's room" He says before yelling for the girls. I look back to Steve and he walks over to me. "Steve what are you- oh my gosh you two" Bucky says as his eyes go wide. "Yeh" I whisper. I feel my cheeks start to flutster. "Mama" I look up to see Aydah running towards me. "Malyshka" I say picking her up. "I missed you so much" she laughs. "I missed you more" I say hugging her. She pulls back to look to Steve. "Hi Stevie" she says laughing. I see Steve's face light up as he smiles. I don't know how well they got along but I know he took care of her. "Hey Aydah bear" he says. I watch Bucky's face as he seems to figure it all out in his head. "Bucky where's Wanda" I ask. "Umm bathroom" he say looking down. Somethings wrong. "Ok well thanks for watching her" I say. "No problem" he says. I nod to Steve and we walk out. Aydah notices Steve's hand in mine and looks at me confused. "Mama pochemu on derzhit tebya za ruku". (Why is he holding your hand) I smile and push her hair out of her eyes. " I'll tell you in a bit" I whisper. Steve looks over to me. " What did she say" "nothing" I smirk. He scoffs and shakes his head.
We decided to go to my room for today. Upon reaching my room Aydah and Steve were racing down the hallway. "ya vyigrayu" Aydah yells. Steve laughs. "What does that mean!" So I just laugh. "It means I'm gonna win" I laugh. Steve lets her beat him. I open the door and Steve collapses onto the couch laughing. "Okay Aydah you are the fastest" he say. Aydah just laughs and puts her hands on her hips. Raising one eyebrow she says. "I know" I can't help but laugh at her. She's acting just like me. I hope that's a good thing. I walk over to them and sit on the couch by Steve. Aydah sits on my lap still laughing. "Malyshka" (baby girl) I say and she looks up at me. "Mama" She says quietly. "Do you want to know a secret" I say in a tempting voice. "Yes!" She says excitement showing on her face. Steve looks at me and raises his eyebrows and I nod. "Do you know who your dad is baby" I say quietly. "No mama" she say with a confused look. "Would you like to" I ask. "Yes! mama!" She says excitedly. "Aydah, Steve is your father" I say. I watch her face show confusion. "Malyshka" I whisper and she looks up at me. "u menya yest' papochka" (I have a daddy) she whispers. I smile and nod. Her eyes fill with happy tears as she hugs me tightly. "Ty v poryadke" (you okay) I whisper. She looks at me in tears. "Yeh" She whispers. Just then I hear a cough. Steve. I look over at him and see he has tears in his eyes. Aydah looks at him and rushes over to him. I watch the two hug in tears. You don't know how long I have wanting to see them together. I feel that he missed all the time with her when she was little. I watch Steve rubbing her back gently and plant a kiss on the top of her head. He too is crying as he holds his daughter. He looks up at me and motions me over. I rest my head on his shoulder as he holds Aydah.
———-
(Next day)
Sam~
Today nobody is in lounge but me and Bruce. I walk to the lab out of boredom and find Tony sitting in the hallway. "Tony" I say. He gets up. "What's up birdie" he remarks. "Real funny so what's the news." "Not much he's still in a coma and they say he may never walk again" he says looking down. "Sorry tin man" I say. "So what are you doing here" he asks. "Well I don't know where everyone is" I say and he looks at me confused. "What do you mean Bucky is with Wanda and Steve is with-" he stops talking. "Where's Steve" I say. He looks at me with a very smirky look. "Natasha" he says laughing to himself. "What! Since when" "that's not for me to answer" he says. I know that's a lie because he never gives a frick about privacy. "Spill it Stark" I laugh but he just pretends to zip his lips closed and shrugs. There must be something happening between Steve and Nat. There always has been but Tony knows something else.