18

3 years later.....
September 25

Aydah Rayne Rogers - 8 Birthday- June 22

Birthday- June 22

Aydah Rayne Rogers - 8 Birthday- June 22

Sarah Grace Rogers - 3
Birthday- May 8th

Cassie Emery Lang - 12Birthday- December 12——Natasha~"Sarah Grace come back here" I laugh chasing her down the shore

Birthday- December 12
——
Natasha~
"Sarah Grace come back here" I laugh chasing her down the shore. I pick her up and spin her around. "Mommy" she laughs. I push her blonde hair out of her face. "Mom! Look dolphins!" I turn to Aydah whose points out to the ocean. "That's cool" Sarah whispers. "Will they hurt us" Aydah asks. "No no they're friendly" I say. "I've never seen a dolphin before" Cassie says walking over to us. She has been living with us since her mom and dad went missing. "I love Florida mommy" Sarah laughs. "Well we have to leave tomorrow you know" I put Sarah down and she runs to join Cassie building a sandcastle. "How come" Aydah asks. "We have to go to a ceremony at the Tower" "avengers tower?" "Yeh" I look back at the ocean. The sun setting down over the blue waves sending orange light out onto everything. "We haven't been there since..." "the funeral" I finish her sentence. She looks up at me upset. "Aydah bear" I pull her into a hug. "I miss him mom" she whispers. "I miss him too" She hugs me tightly. "Aydah" I whisper. "Hm" "what's your favorite color" She looks up at me confused. "Orange why" Her response is one I didn't expect, I thought it would be green or yellow but she truly is just like him. "That is Steve's favorite color" I say as a tear falls down my face. "Did he love me mom" she whispers. "Of course Aydah..more than anything in the world... he spent every minute he had free with you.. you may not remember but Steve will always love you" She smiles weakly through her tears. "Then why were we alone" She of course remembers back then, all the horrible things that happened. "That was my fault, I messed up" She just hugs me again. "Mommy I'm sweppy " Sarah whines holding onto my legs. "Okay how about we go back to the condo and get some pizza" I say picking her up.
——

Finley James Barnes- 3Birthday- April 4th

Birthday- April 4th

Finley James Barnes- 3Birthday- April 4th

Milo Renae Barnes- 7
Birthday- June 24

Morgan Hazel Stark - 9Birthday- April 19——  the next day——Wanda~I hear the door unlock and I turn around quickly

Birthday- April 19
—— the next day——
Wanda~
I hear the door unlock and I turn around quickly. "Oh my gosh you scared me" I say to Tony as he walks in. "Sorry I should have called" he apologized. "What are you doing here" I ask setting down the dishes I was washing. "I just wanted to let you know that we are having a ceremony for our loved ones" he says. He looks rough but he is wearing a suit which makes no sense. "Ok well you could have called" "yeh I know I just.. I don't know how to tie my tie" That is all it takes to send me laughing. "Wait wait a genius can't tie a tie?" He rubs his temple and sighs. "Yeh I know but pepper used to do it for me" he sighs. "Oh.. well C'mere I'll teach you"
-
"Aunt Wanda!" I hear Aydah shout as she runs to me. She looks so cute in her sea green dress that matches her green/blue eyes and her brown hair in curls down to her waist. Her little sister hiding behind Natasha. Sarah is wearing a floral yellow dress and her blonde hair is in a bun. I see her shy smile and bright blue eye look at me then hide again. "Hey Aydah how was vacation" I say and she goes on about the dolphins and starfish she saw. Cassie walks in a minute later in a red sweater and black jeans. She seems to feel excluded from the kids because she's older but me and Natasha hang out with her a lot. "Cassie you look beautiful" I say hugging her. "Thanks for buying me this sweater" "no problem sis" Sarah finally comes out to play with Finley. Fin hates dressing up so he constantly whines about the suit I put him in. I dress Milo in an cheetah print dress and fish tail braid her hair in double braids. "So how's having 3 kids going" I ask Natasha. "Ok I mean Cassie is easy now Sarah not so much" she laughs. "Hey!" Sarah pouts. "Where's Morgan" she says picking up a angry Sarah. "Oh she went with Tony for the day" "how is he" "Tony is a mess.. losing his love and son really pulled him down" I sigh. "Yeh I know how both of those feel"
"You ready" "yeah"