16

Wanda~
I fly down from the tower seeing Natasha get knocked down and pinned down. The man/alien guy holds a spear to her neck. I land behind him wincing a little from the fact that I just had a baby. "Let her go" I say as scarlet begins to form in my hands. "She will undergo the same fate as you" he hisses. I feel the wind get knocked out of my lungs as I fall back and a knife nearing my face. I stop it with my powers but another person brings it down and stabs me in the side. "AH" "I told you.. you'll pay for that" she hisses.
——
Natasha~
I try to maneuver my way out of his grip but he presses the staff harder to my throat. Then he sets his foot on my stomach. I try to hide my fear and shut my eyes as a pain shoots through me. "Oh sensitive here are we... or are we pregnant" the guy gives a devilish smirk. The guy works with thanos so this could never be good. "STEVE" I yell earning his foot being pushed down into my stomach. I wince at the terrible pains just hoping that baby girl was okay. Steve was right I shouldn't have been out here. I open my eyes in time to see Steve tackle the alien guy. "Hands off my babies" I hear him say. I look over at Wanda whose limping over to me slowly. I sit up slightly still hurting. "Are you okay wands" I say and she nods. "I'm f-fine" She says sitting beside me. However the bleeding through her suit is evident. "Tasha!" I hear Steve yell as he runs over to me. "Steve" I whisper as he hugs me.
—-
The fight seems to be nearing the end as Thanos shows himself. This is no good for us as he seems to have the gain on us. I feel the ground beneath my feet twist as i am trapped beneath these roots. I look around for Steve but the roots keep me still. However it's not long before I hear a deafening shriek and ringing. Then the roots release me and I jump to my feet. I look around but find none of the avengers in sight until I see Wanda and Bucky.
Wanda~
"Oh god" Bucky whispers pulling me into a hug. "What's going to happen.." I start but I notice something off with Bucky. "Bucky what is it.." I say. He raises his arms that are slowly disappearing into..dust. "Bucky No!" I reach out for him. "Wands-" My nickname the last thing I heard before he vanished leaving me alone. "No..no..Bucky please" I choke up. Tears stream down my cheek. He's gone. My breath leaves me and I feel strangled. I look down at my hands covered in blood and dust and hold them close to my heart. I feel my head spin. What if Milo is gone to or Finley. This makes me start to panic. I look up just as Sam disappeared sending me into a panic. "Steve Steve No! Please no!" I hear Natasha cry as she clings to him. His figure slowly vanishing. "Nat I love you" Steve says before he too is gone. "Steve I can't do this without you."she whispers. I stand up slowly and walk over to her. I help her to her feet and she falls into my embrace. "I know... we're.. g-gonna be ok" I say holding back my tears as I try to calm her down. "Nat you got to breathe.. for the baby" I say.  She looks up struggling to breathe through her tears. "Tasha" I whisper and she shakes her head. "I-i can't.. what if Aydah .. no no" she mumbles, her hands shaking. I try to remain calm but a deep panic fills me. "I know but let's not think" I whisper. I look around and see that no one is around. "Natasha you have to calm down for the baby's sake" I say and she looks at me emotionless. "What if she's gone.. no no" she says covering her ears but I take her hand and hold it on her stomach. "Take a deep breath" I tell her and she does. At this the baby kicks and Natasha's face lights up. "She's okay" she whispers. "See it's gonna be ok now we need to go find Aydah, Milo, Finley" I suggest and she just sighs and looks down. "I can't I promised I'd never leave him" she whispers. "Tasha he would want you to know Aydah is safe" I say and she nods. Bruce rounds the corner with Rhodey and they both look dreadful. "You two okay" Bruce asks. "No"