13

Author- This is gonna be a part dedicated to Tony and his family. Enjoy ✨
........
Pepper ~. 3 days earlier
"Mom! Morgan took my car" I hear Tate yell from his room. I walk in to see him sitting on the floor while Morgan laughs holding the car out of his reach. "Morgan that's not very nice" I say and she looks up at me and sighs. "You're no fun" she whines. I walk over to Tate and help him to his feet. He has braces made especially for his legs so he can sort of walk. Not much but he's getting the hang of it. I help him walk forward before he falls down and sighs. "Come on Tate let's try again" I say lending him a hand but he just lays down looking up at the ceiling. "I can't Mama" he pouts. "Tate Edward Stark you can do about you put your mind to, now cmon let's get walking" I say and he tries again to walk. Morgan walks over to him handing him his small metal car. "I'm sorry I was just trying to play with you" she says before grabbing Tate's hand as he walks beside me. We all walk slowly to the couch. As we get there the happiest smile I have ever seen appeared on his lil face. "Mommy I did it" "yeh you did" I say picking him up. I hear the door click open and turn to see Tony. He looks exhausted but still greets Morgan with a big hug and happy smile. I set Tate down and help him walk towards Tony. Tony's face drops in shock. "Oh my gosh is he" Tony stutters. "Bubba walking dada" Morgan giggles. "Yeh little man" Tony say picking him up as well as Morgan. We all gathered on the couch as Tony explains everything he did on mission with Rhodey. It was late nights like this all cozy on the couch with all my family in one room that makes me feel home. However that brings another problem. "Tony" I whisper. "Hmm" "lets take them to bed shall we" i say standing up with Tate whose asleep in my arms. I help him into his room before walking into Morgan's. She was slightly awake and was whispering to Tony. "I love you tons" Tony whispers. " I love you 3,000" Morgan whispers. Awe my heart.
—1hour later
Pepper~
"Oh my gosh quit it" I laugh. However that doesn't stop Tony from tickling me again as I try to read from my book. "Tony no" I laugh and he sighs. "Alright alright fine"he giggles. I look up at his soft brown eyes. "Tony do you think it's time to retire" I say laying my head on his shoulder. "Umm I don't know Pep" "Tony we've got so many responsibilities now and we can't risk their safety" I say and he sighs. "Yeah maybe your right, maybe not retire completely but move out of the tower into somewhere safer." Tony says quietly. "Yeh like wait.. what about like a cabin in the woods where the kids could play in the safe outdoors" "but what about the others" "I don't know let's just think on it"