5

Steve~
Early the in the morning Tony calls me in to the lab. I slam open the doors maybe a little to hard. "Easy Capsicle." Tony jokes. "What did you find" He turns a screen to face me and a video plays. I notice Milo immediately and then another girl around her age. She looks just like Tasha but also kinda like my mother. She has her brown hair. Then a woman threatens the kids and then us. I notice Milo mouth something. Wait I notice that voice. "Wait is that-" "Sharon!" Tony gasps. "Track the video" I say rushing back to my room to suit up.
I rush to Nat's room but stop before knocking lightly. "Nat we got to go" I say. I'm not quite sure how to feel about the past few days.
—////— The Mission
Steve ~
"Now we can't just storm in there. Tony and Wanda go to the top floors, Bucky and Natasha with me" I say as two armed men approach us. Wanda immediately throws them aside. We all rush inside and are met with rows of armed soldiers.
After we had cleared the main floor we started towards the stairs. "Tony status" "top 2 floors clear"he says. "They have to be somewhere" Bucky sighs. Just then a small scream arises from somewhere below us. "Guys basement" I rush towards a steal door off in the far corner. Tony appears at my side.  We break down the door and make our way through the cold room. My eyes fall upon the two chained to the wall. I rush to them as does Bucky while Tony fights off the soldiers. I break the chains around the girls arms and legs. She looks at me panicked. "Hey you're okay" However this doesn't calm her. I look over to Bucky whose holding Milo and crying. He looks as if he stops hugging her she will disappear. "Buck" He looks up to me. "What's her name" I ask quietly. He hesitates. "Aydah" I freeze at the name. Aydah was my sisters name. She died at age three. Why would Nat name her that. I turn my attention back to her. "Aydah hey you're gonna come with us" She perks up a bit at her name. Just then Natasha runs up to us and hugs Aydah. The two crying softly. "Mama" Aydah whispers. "Yeh baby it's okay" Natasha reassured her. Just then the building began to shake. It's a trap. "Run" I shout as the building begins to collapse. However we don't make it far before Natasha falls getting hit with debris. She lays unconscious. I help up Aydah and have her hold my shield over her head. I pick Natasha up and lead Aydah through the falling debris.
Tony has JARVIS scan over Natasha as I try to calm Aydah. Everyone had made it out. Wanda and Bucky were busy cuddling Milo and crying. "Aydah your okay" She looks up to me. "Is my mommy going to be okay" She sniffles. "Yeh of course" I say. She looks up at me before hugging me tightly. I pat her back lightly.
After a minute I notice my shirt seems soaked. I pull back and see blood covers my suit. "Aydah you're bleeding" I gasp. I then notice the gash on her side. She is loosing a lot of blood.
—//-
Tony~
Upon arriving at headquarters we rush Natasha in only to find her in a coma. Dr. Cho hooks her up as I rush over to Aydah. Steve never once left her side. "Tony she's loosing a lot of blood" he says and I check the wound. He's right she's lost a lot. "We need to do a blood test to see who matches hers" I say taking a sample of her blood. Only to my suprise she has a rare blood type. "Steve I need you to take a blood test" He looks at me weird. "What aren't blood types genical" "Yeah mostly but Natasha can't spare blood cmon do it" He sighs and I take the sample. After getting her wound stitched up fully. I notice her about to faint. I check Steve's blood type. A match. "Steve is Aydah yours" He looks up confused. "What!" Oh my gosh is Steve her father. That would make sense. "You guys matched" I say drawing some blood to help Aydah. "That doesn't me-" " it might" Either way it's a good thing or she might die. I fix up the blood transfusions and Aydah faints. Steve holds her patiently but with a perplexed look. I give her the transfusion but she stays asleep. "Tony do you think she's mine" Steve looks up from her. "I don't know, I didn't think you two were that far into dating" "well we had been dating for 5 months" Steve sighs. This actually shocks me. "Then probably" Aydah begins to stir and her eyes flutter open slowly. She whines quietly and Steve reassures her. "Is she good to go" he asks standing up. "Yeah" I say and he walks off with her.
Natasha is in a coma and has a broken hand but besides that she's stable. I do worry however if she'll ever wake up. I walk across the hall to Tate's room. He is still recovering and in a coma but he keeps stopping breathing.
Steve~
Upon getting Aydah to my room she was crying. "Hey hey what's wrong" I ask her patiently. "M-mama" she mumbles. "She's ok"
I say pushing her brown hair out of her face. "Are you gonna hurt me" she whispers. "No of course not" I say and she smiles weakly.   "Pinky promise" she says holding out her pinky. "Pinky promise" I laugh and she smiles. God she's just like Natasha. "Are you Steve?" She asks raising an eyebrow. "Yeh how did you know that" I wonder if Natasha told her of me. Or maybe I am her father and she knows."Milo told me about you" she say quietly. I look at her clothes that are filthy and blood stained. I go to my closest and find a Shirt with my shield on it that Wanda got me as a joke. I peel off her old clothes and ask her if she wanted to take a bath. She agreed and she takes a bath before I help her bandage her wounds. However she seems to have developed a cough. Also she favors her left wrist. I suspect it's sprained. I help her into her clothes. The shield shirt way big on her. "It's a dress" she laughs. I pin it up so she can walk. I wrap her wrist and she curls up on my couch and falls asleep. Well that was fast. I decided to call Bucky to check on Milo.
"Hello"
"Hey buck I just wanted to check up on Milo"
"She's well got a broken leg"
"Oh my gosh is she ok"
"Yeh well we're in the hospital with Bruce because she's got a bruised lung"
"Oh okay well tell her I said to stay strong"
"Okay I will"
"Bye"
I walk over and sit on the couch. I can't believe that Aydah could have been mine. Should I be mad that Natasha didn't tell me. I don't know but even if she is or isn't I still want her to be safe. She looks so much like Natasha but with brown hair. Just like my mom. I turn on the TV and the news has already heard of the accident. They go on and on about the tower being attacked and videos of me holding Nat. They already suspect Aydah is ours. We had tried to keep Morgan, Tate, and Milo out of the spotlight. In fact I don't think anyone knew of Milo. Now however the news is going crazy trying to figure out her name. They already know Morgan but not Tate and well Aydah. I doubt they know about Aydah. I don't think they know who Milo's mom is since Bucky was carrying her. The images barely show her face.
Steve~
After a week of watching Aydah, I have become quite fond of her. She reminds me so much of Nat. Today I took her over to the hospital to see Natasha. She is still in a coma but I have hope. I walk to her room and Aydah runs to her crying. The sight itself is enough to bring me to tears. "Aydah" I whisper as she sobs holding Natasha's hand. She looks up a me and runs to me crying. "Hey hey your okay" I say picking her up. "Mommy won't wake up" she whines. "Aydah your mommy will wake up" I say but she doesn't stop crying. I set her down and she reaches for me. "Go tell mama bye"I whisper and she nods. She runs and hugs her arm sobbing. "YA tebya lyublyu" she whispers. I don't speak Russian but I think she said I love you. Just then I notice Natasha's hand twitch.
Natasha's eyes flutter open and to Aydah. "Malyshka " she whispers. Aydah looks up to her crying. "Aydah shh it's okay"  she says and Aydah tries to climb up with her.
Natasha~
I hear crying and feel being pulled out of the darkness. I open my eyes and find Aydah holding on to me. "Malyshka" I whisper but she looks up to me still crying. "Aydah shh it's okay" I try to sooth her. She tries to climb up with me. Just then I notice him as he picks her up. Steve. She resists and reaches for me. I try my best to move my arm but to no relief feel myself falling unconscious.
////////
Steve~
After noticing Natasha's eyes closing I call in the nurse. Aydah resists me trying take her back to the lounge. "No no mama!" She cries.  "Aydah stop please stop" I say tears forming in my eyes. "I want my mama" she cries. " I know I do too but we have to go" She looks up to me. "Mama's gone" she whimpers. Tears start to fall from her pretty green blue eyes. "No she's not" I say. "She won't come back to me" she cries. "She'll break through" I say holding back my tears. I can't lie. I don't know if she will make it through. I pull her into a hug as my own tears began to spill.
:::::::
Wanda~
I watch Bucky carry Milo around the apartment as if he was her servant. He hasn't left her side since she disappeared. We finally had gotten home from the hospital but Mi had to have crutches. "Mommy!" She shouts from on his shoulders. "What baby girl" I say walking over to them. Bucky smiles at me and she giggles. Oh boy. "What are you two up to" "mama closer" she says even though I'm only a foot away. I inch closer. "Closer" She says and now I'm only inches from them. "Close your eyes mama" she giggles. I do and soon enough feel Bucky's lips on mine. When we break apart I look at their little smirks. "what was that for" I say blushing slightly. Milo giggles. "Daddy told me too because he loves you" she laughed. "Oh did he" I laugh ruffing up his short brown hair. "Hey" He smirks and tickles Milo. "Well I love both of you" I say hugging him. "Mama where's my kiss" she pouts. I reach up and kiss her cheek as she giggles.However it doesn't last long before Bucky starts tickling me. "Bucky stop it" I laugh and he sets Milo down on the couch. He starts to chase me and I run to the kitchen. "I'm gonna get you" Bucky teases. However we're at a standstill with the kitchen island between us. "Nuh huh" I laugh. I make a run for our bedroom. Bucky catches me by the waist throwing me on the bed as we both die laughing. "I got you" he laughs. "Ok fine" I laugh. He helps me to my feet. Just then JARVIS alerts us that Pepper is at our door. "I'll get it" Bucky says giving me a kiss on the cheek. I walk over to Milo and pick her up. She still can't quite use her crutches.
Bucky~
"Hey Pepper" I say opening the door. She looks tired and distressed. "Hey is Wanda home" "uhh yeh" I say as she walks up beside me. "Hey Pep what's up" Wanda says handing me Milo. "Oh well I came to check on you guys" "oh well we're doing ok. You can come in." Wanda says leaning onto my shoulder. "That's Okay. I'm glad you're okay. Have you seen Steve" she says. "Umm no not since then"
Where would Steve be. "Ok" Pepper sighs. Wanda sighs before whispering. "How is he" Pepper looks upset and broken. "He umm is about the same" Tears seem to form in her eyes. "Aw Pep" Wanda says pulling her into a hug. Milo looks up at me. "Dada what's wrong" she whispers. "Don't worry about it baby" I say smiling weakly. It's no use however she can read minds. I watch her eyes turn scarlet then back grey. She looks on the brink of tears. "Tate" she mumbles.
////::://::://////7 days later////::////://// Natasha~
Today I finally get to go back to my room. It feels surreal to be out of that horrible hospital bed. I woke up 2 days ago but I had to stay for 48 hours before they would let me leave. I was told Aydah was with Wanda and Bucky so I take the elevator to their floor. A couple knocks on the door is all it took before Aydah was running back into my arms. "Mama!" She cries. I pick her up and hug her tightly. I never wanna let go. "It's okay baby I'm here" i sooth her. Soon we are joined by Wanda and Milo who hug me tightly. "Nat we missed you so much" Wanda says. "Well thanks for caring for Aydah." I say pushing the hair out of Aydah's face. "Don't thank me thank Steve" she says picking up Milo. "What" Steve. Why would Steve take care of her. Does he still care about me. Or did he find out. "Steve took care of her until yesterday" "why tho"
Steve ~
After all that has happened with Natasha and possibly my daughter I decided to take the first mission I was given. However even that couldn't keep my mind off her. Why wouldn't Natasha have told me. Why did she even run away. My mission was over however and news has spread that she's awake. So I'll have to face her.