•8

Steve~
I wake up early the next morning to a small whimper. I roll over to look to Aydah slightly shaking. "No no mama..dad" she whispers. Natasha turns over and looks at me tiredly. I shake Aydah lightly. "Aydah,wake up" I whisper. Aydah's eyes shoot open and she starts crying. I reach for her hands and she looks up at me. "Hey it's okay" I say. She wraps her arms around my torso. Natasha looks at me and sighs. "Aydah you okay" she whispers and Aydah whispers 'yeh'. I wrap my arms around her and rest my chin on the top of her head. When I think she had fallen asleep I lay her back down. However her eyes shoot open and she whispers. "No please Steve stay with me" She grabs my arm holding onto me tightly. "I'm not going anywhere" I whisper. I am slightly disappointed that she still calls me Steve. But it's okay I will wait. Slowly her grip on my arm loosens as she falls asleep. I take a deep breath looking up at the ceiling. The room is dark except for the moonlight. "You okay" I look over into Natasha's emerald eyes. "Yeah" "Don't lie to me Rogers" "I'm good Nat " I whisper. "Its gonna take time" she whispers looking up at the ceiling. "I know"   She looks at me and smiles. "Good night"
—-/
Natasha~
I wake up to find the bed empty. "Steve" I say rubbing my eyes. I hear giggles coming from the bathroom so I walk to the door quietly. "Stop squirming goofy" I hear Steve say followed by Aydah laughing.

I open the door and find Steve fixing Aydah's hair into a ponytail

I open the door and find Steve fixing Aydah's hair into a ponytail. It's not perfect but it's not terrible. Steve looks at me and smiles. "Not bad huh" he laughs. "It's messy" Aydah says scrunching her nose. He picks her up and tickles her as he goes over and throws her softly on the bed. "Alright you two let's hurry so we can go meet the others for lunch" I say laughing. Steve smiles and walks over to me. "Fine but first it's your turn" he says. I walk backwards slowly. "Oh no you don't" I laugh. But as I turn to run he catches me by my waist. He tickles me as he throws me on the bed with Aydah. "Oh your just so funny" I tease. Steve walks over to us offering his hand. I use it to pull him down beside me on the bed. Then I sit on his stomach. "Got ya" I laugh. "I got you first" he laughs. I look over to Aydah whose arms are crossed. "What" "What about me" she pouts.
-/////-
Bucky~
"Daddy!" I hear Milo yell from the living room. I walk in to help her since she still can't walk. "What's up princess" I say scooping her up. "Where's mama" "she's in our room why" Mi looks at me confused. "Why is mama sad" she asks. "Well um mommy lost a baby" I say. "What mommy lost a baby" "y-yeah" She looks even more confused. "Did she find it" she says and I can't help but laugh at her confusion. "Milo baby no she was going to have a baby but it died" I say holding back my tears. "Oh I'm sorry" she says. "It's not your fault" "is mama going to have another baby soon" she says. "Um I don't know" Just then Wanda comes in  a blue sweater and grey sweatpants. "Awe you look adorable" I say hugging her. "No I look like a mess" "my beautiful mess" I smile. She just shakes her head and grabs my hand. "Cheesy" she laughs. She grabs my hand and I carry Milo down to the lounge. Milo has to sit down so her and Morgan play video games on the tv. Wanda seems in a daze and slouched down on the couch. After a while the elevator door opens to Steve carrying Aydah. He walks over and sits by me. "Hey Steve" "Hey buck" "soo where's Natasha" I say smirking. "Upstairs" He says and everyone looks at us. "Wait you and red" Tony says wide eyed. Steve's face flusters pretty much confirming it. "I'll take that as yes" Sam says. "Surprised are you" We all look up at Natasha whose laughing slightly. She goes over to Steve and hugs him.