21/

Wanda~
We all gathered together at the lounge. The usual cheerful talk now silence or small talk. Milo lays snuggled against me while Fin lays with his head on my chest. I run my hand through his dark hair. I see Natasha cuddled up with Aydah. The two of them still quite upset. Natasha looks on the brink of tears. Sarah is playing with Clint. Clint's daughter Lila and his son Nathaniel were both dusted. However, he finds a way to make Sarah smile. Which is not easy because Sarah is so guarded. Tony walks in and clears his throat. "Guys I know this is gonna seem crazy but I can't ..uh I- uh.." he breaks down. " we have to try to get them back" he says. "How... they're gone" Rhodey says. Natasha buries her face in Aydah's shoulder. "You don't know that..y-you don't k-know..." I stutter trying not to cry. "Guys think we could if only we had the stones... those god dam stones" Tony says. "He still has them" A woman with blonde hair says as she steps around the corner. "And who are you" Rhodey says. "Carol" she says. "She brought me back from space" Tony says. "If we could get the stones back then-" Clint starts. "We could snap our own fingers.. bring them back " Tony says. "How do we know it would even turn out that way" Rhodey asks. "Because that's the only chance we've got" I say. "I say it's worth a shot" Bruce says. "Tasha" Tony whispers. She looks up. Her face full of pain and tears which she normally hid with ease. "We will... whatever it takes" she says.

-/-/-/- the end (next book)