3

Natasha~
"What is is Tasha" Bucky says and everyone falls silent. Only one word comes to mind. Bomb. "Guys where is Aydah and Milo" I ask worried. "In the play room" Just then an eery scream and the sound of glass breaking down the hall. "Aydah" I gasp. I get up to run to her but am stoped at the explosion. I feel myself slipping in and out of consciousness as I slam into the wall.
////////\\\\\\\\\
Bucky~
I pick myself off the hard tile floor trying to make out of the dusty air. I look over trying to find Wanda. "Wanda!" I shout as I see her. A chair laying on her stomach. I rush over to her. "Hey Wanda wake up c'mon please" I say lifting the chair off her. She stirs and her eyes flutter open. "Oh my god Wanda" I say pulling her into a hug. She looks to me with worry in her eyes. "Bucky w-where is Milo" I feel myself start to panick.
Natasha~
I pick myself off the broken floor. My ears ringing only makes it harder to walk. I hear a muffled cry and see that Morgan is trapped underneath the coffee table. I rush over to her and free her. "Hey hey your okay" I say helping her up. She stifles her sobs as she holds her left arm. "Hey you good?" I ask checking her arm. "It hurts" she cries. "Morgan your okay" I say hugging her gently. Her arm is definitely broken. I carry her to cafeteria which is less damaged. "Stay here" I tell her before running back to the lounge. I see Tony holding Tate and stumbling towards the cafeteria. I rush past them and towards the play room. The room is completely gone the walls burnt  and torn. I feel tears spring in my eyes. "Aydah!" I shout hoping to hear her voice. "Natasha where are they" I hear Wanda say behind me. "I don't know" I say falling to my knees. Then I notice a black car outside and a little girl screaming. The car rushes off. They must've taken them. "Oh my god" I gasp. "they got them" Bucky says. I walk out into the hall and start running to the bathroom. I lock the door so no one can hear my sobs. My baby is gone.
Pepper~
My head pounds from the impact of the explosion. Then it hits me that I was holding Morgan and Tate. I frantically look around me but to no relief find neither of them. "Tony" I hear no reply. I get up and hear the distant sound of chatter. I walk into the cafeteria to find Tony holding Tate in his lap while comforting Morgan. He sees me and smiles. "Oh my god Tony" I gasp. I rush to Morgan. "What's wrong baby" she holds her arm. "Mama my arm" I touch it lightly and she winces. "Tony I think it's broken" I say looking down at him. "yeah I know but Tate won't wake up" he say holding him as he stands up. "Let's get him to the medical department" Tony looks at me alarmed while holding Tate. "Okay I'll get Morgan" I pick her up and we rush to the medical department.
Pepper~
  Tony lays Tate on a stretcher immediately hooking him to a heart monitor and breathing mask. "JARVIS run a body scan" "sir I detect minor concussion and possible internal bleeding" This worries me. "Pep go find Bruce quick" he says. I set Morgan down and run to get Bruce.
Wanda ~
When my tears falter and I had picked myself up I went to find Natasha. "Bucky" I say looking up to him. "Tasha is in the bathroom" I nod and run down the hall. I stop and wiggle the door handle. Locked. "Natasha" I hear soft sobs coming from the bathroom. "Please open the door Nat." It takes a moment but the door clicks open revealing a very broken Natasha. I hug her. "We're gonna be okay" I say holding back my own tears.
Steve~
Walking to headquarters I feel the ground shake at what seems to be an explosion upstairs. I rush in to the stairs but the entrance to the hallway is blocked. I push debris and pieces of ceiling out of the way. The air is this and full of dust. The lights dim and the room destroyed. "Guys" I whisper. I hear a slight groan and find Sam laying on the floor. "Sam hey you okay" "I'm *cough* ok" He coughs sitting up. "Where's everyone" I ask helping him up. "Explosion, we were all here" This isn't good. "The kids?" I ask worried. "They are here somewhere" "okay let's go find everyone" We stumble towards the cafeteria. Bruce is helping Rhodey remove a metal rod from his leg. Just then Pepper runs to us in a panic. "Bruce we need your help" Bruce gets the rod out and looks to Pepper. "What is it" he asks. "It's Tate hurry" I take his place and wrap Rhodey's leg. I see now that everyone is here except Wanda and Milo. I walk to Bucky whose sitting with his face in his hands. Something is wrong really wrong."Bucky where's Wanda and Milo" He looks up tears in his eyes. "Wanda is with Nat and um m-Milo is gone" he says tears staining his cheeks. Wait Nat as in Natasha. I feel my heart ache at the mention of her name. Wait Milo is gone. "Oh my gosh what happened" "I don't know.. one minute we're all fine and the next-" I pull him into a hug. "We're gonna be ok buck"
Natasha~
Wanda and I are called to the medical department and shocked at the sight. Tate laying in a hospital bed hooked to a mess of tubes and wires. I catch Tony's eye he rushes to us. "Guys good you're here" I notice the fear in his face. "What is it, is he okay" I ask worried. "Well he is loosing blood, and Pepper are the only one who can give blood, but Pep is taking care of Morgan" I look to Wanda who is staring at the boy. "Tony is Morgan okay" He looks at me with watery eyes. "Yeah just a broken arm" "ok I'm gonna go check on her" I say quietly. I hug him gently before leaving to the other hospital room.
In the other room Pepper is struggling to get Morgan to sit still. She cries trying to free herself. "Morgan stop settle down" I walk over to them. "Hey pep I'll take care of her" I offer catching Morgan's attention. "Nat you don't have to" I smile sitting down beside Morgan. "No please go be with him" I say hinting to Tate. "Okay Morgan behave love you" she says rushing out the door. Morgan begins to whimper. "Morgan you're ok, I'm going to help put you arm in a cast ok" I say pushing the hair from her face. "I-it hurts" she whimpers. "Hey listen I'm gonna to sing you a song and I just want you to focus on my voice okay" I use this trick on Aydah whenever she's in pain or can't sleep. I don't like singing in front of others but with kids it's different. Morgan looks at me and nods wiping the tears off her face with her right hand. I get the gauze and other materials. I look up to her. "Okay ready" She nods shyly. "Remember breathe calmly.."
——
Wanda ~
I watch in horror as a team of doctors tries to stop the internal bleeding of a small now pale boy. I can't stand to watch any longer so I turn to Bucky and he pulls me close. "Bucky lets go" I say. He looks down at me and sighs. "Yeh lets go" I feel the weight of losing Milo pull me down. As soon as we reach our room I run to the bathroom and lock the door. I let the tears I've been holding in fall.
))))))
Natasha~
"All done" I say finishing Morgan's cast. "Thank you Tasha" she says hugging me. "No problem" I say tears welling in my eyes. I miss Aydah and seeing Morgan makes it hurt worse. "Why you crying" she says giving me a puppy face. I smile slightly. "No reason now c'mon let's go find your Mommy" "yeh" I help her down and Pepper meets me in lounge
....
Bucky~
I sit outside the bathroom door silently. I know she needs space but I love her too much to let her cry. I knock quietly. "Wanda" I whisper. I get no reply except the silent sobs. "Please open the door" I beg. After no reply I sit down and wait. "I'm right here" I say hoping she will come out. This may be a while but I would wait a eternity for her. I walk over to the kitchen drawer and pull out a piece of paper and a marker. I write one simple thing. I love you.
I slide it under the door and I hear the door click open. She opens the door, tears in her eyes. "C'mere" I say with open arms. She runs to me and I melt into her embrace. "It's ok" I say stroking her back. I hold in my own tears as I try to hold her together.
Steve~
Walking down the hallway from the medical department I pass Pepper holding Morgan. I notice Morgan's arm is in a purple cast. "Hey guys" "hey Steve" "you two okay" I say pointing to her cast. "Yeh well we're alright" Morgan frowns . "I broked my arm" she say quietly. "Oh no" I sigh. She smiles weakly and her and Pepper continue on walking. I walk towards the lounge when I spot a red head. The redhead I would have died for. "Natasha" I say and she stops turning on her heals. However upon seeing me she starts walking. So I rush after her. "Natasha.. nat" I say grabbing her arm. She turns to face me in tears. "Natasha why what are you doing here" I ask her. I can't help the feeling of betrayal and hurt. "Steve let go" She says jerking her hand back. "Natasha wait" I say frustrated. "What do you wa-" "i want to know why you are her, why now" She looks up to me her eyes turning cold. It hurts me so to see her not trusting me. She no longer looks to me with those shining green eyes. No love and warmth left in them. Her eyes now slightly red and face seems worn. "Let me go" she says coldly. I let her go and she runs off towards the elevator.

/::::::::::::
Please continue more to come~author
💖