12

Bucky~
Since there's only a few days until Christmas I decided to help Milo make cookies. Snickerdoodles to be exact, which I'll have to say is me and Milo's favorite. "Whoops" I hear Milo mumble as the egg she was holding fell to the floor. She looks at me and laughs nervously. "That's okay, here I'll help you" I say helping her clean up. Wanda walks into the kitchen and smiles brightly. "Awe what are you two up to" "cooking" I say and Milo giggles. "You're always making a mess huh" she laughs.
"I wanna go swimming" Milo say hugging Wanda. "Baby it's December." She laughs stroking her hair lightly. "The indoor pool may still be warm"
———
Natasha ~
I've never celebrated Christmas with Aydah so she seems overly excited about everything. Steve and Aydah were playing hide and seek while I just sat on the balcony deep in thought. I know that this years Christmas is gonna be one to remember. The present is one they will never forget. God I love them so much. Steve had a big idea to make Aydah's Christmas one to remember.
/——- Christmas morning——-/
Natasha~
"Mommy Daddy!" I hear Aydah laugh as she shakes me. I keep my eyes closed and try not to smile. "Momma"she whispers. I hear rustling and hear Steve's voice. "What's up Aydah bear" he says and she giggles. "Merry Christmas" she whispers. "Merry Christmas" he says and I think he hugs her. "Mama won't wake up" Aydah whines. "Oh we'll see about that" he says. Oh boy. I hear more rustling and feel Steve kiss my forehead lightly. "Tasha wake up" he says. I still don't move. "Well we're just gonna have to tickle her" Steve says and I open my eyes laughing. "No I'm up" I laugh but they both start tickling me. "Haha stop it" I laugh. "Mommy! Merry Christmas" she says laying on my stomach. "Merry Christmas baby" I kiss her cheek lightly. Then I look up into Steve's baby blue eyes. "I wanna kiss too" he mumbles. I laugh. "Then kiss me Rogers" I say and he kisses me lightly. "Eww" Aydah whines. "All avengers and children report to the lounge" FRIDAY says and Aydah squeals. I look at Steve and he reaches for my hand.
...
Bucky~
I walk into the lounge holding Milo who fell asleep on my shoulder. She's not much of a morning person. "God it's soo early" I hear Sam whine. "Shut up Sam it's like 7" Tony jokes. The lounge is decorated with lights and Christmas decorations as well as a huge tree in the corner. "Whoa" I hear a small voice behind me. I turn and see Aydah clinging to Natasha with a bright smile. "Aydah!" Milo yells getting down and running to her. Morgan soon after runs to them and they all giggle hugging each other. Pepper walks into the lounge holding Tate's hand. He is walking slowly with his leg braces that are similar to the ones Rhodey uses. Milo notices him and runs over to him. "Tate we missed you" she says hugging him gently. The kids haven't really seen each other in months but Milo and Aydah stayed together often. I sit down on the sofa with Wanda who's still slightly asleep.

Natasha~
We all together gather around the lounge as the  kids opened their presents. The kids had gotten plenty of toys and trinkets. They also got their own hero suits custom made by Tony. Which is funny because Aydah has no powers except.... well maybe not. I never thought about her having Steve's super soldier serum. I mean it's possible. Maybe she will be a hero like me. I notice Steve's hand tighten around mine as Aydah picks up the present from him. I look up at him and smile. "Its ok" I nod. "Aydah that's from Steve" I say as she brings it to us. Everyone's eyes seem to turn to us as she slowly opens the present. The box reveals a piece of paper. "Can you read it Mama" she says and I nod. "It says that your officially a Rogers, Steve has adopted you" I say holding in tears. Technically Aydah was already Steve's but now it's official and she has his last name. She looks up smiling and starts to cry happy tears. Steve too is crying. He pulls me and Aydah into a hug.

Natasha~
After everything had calmed down, I look to Steve and smile. "There's uh one more thing" I say handing Steve a small box. He looks at me confused and pauses before opening it slowly. As he opens it his eyes go wide before he looks at me and smiles. "Oh my goodness Nat.. are you " he says a tear rolling down his cheek. "Yes Steve " I say and he pulls me into a kiss. "Oh my god this is great this is awesome" he says smiling. "Wait what just happened" I look up at Tony. "I'm pregnant" I say and Wanda rushes to me and hugs me. Everything goes crazy again. This is definitely a Christmas to remember.