10/

3 days later...
Natasha~
Today has been a handful. However the day isn't over and now FRIDAY has alerted us that Tate is starting to wake up. This sent us all running towards the hospital. We left Sam with the kids. As we walk into the room Tony runs to Tate whose eyes are open. "Oh my gosh Tate you scared me" Tony says hugging him. However Tate doesn't move. Something is wrong. Pepper notices this as she too hugs him.  "Tony he's not moving" she says. Tony helps him sit up. I walk over to them. "Tony can he use his arms" I ask and Tate lifts his arms slowly. "that's good" Pepper says. "Can you move your legs buddy" Tony says and he tries but nothing happens. Tate begins to cry. "Mama my legs" he whines. Pepper hugs him lightly. "I was afraid of this" Tony says.               " paralysis" I say and he nods. "What" pepper says looking up at Tony. "He's been in a coma for too long and he is paralyzed in his legs" he says. This make Tate sob. "Tater tot hey I'll make something to help you walk again" 
Steve~
We all walk back into the lounge to give them so alone time. As we walk in I hear Sam. "Ahh demon children" I walk around the corner and see Sam being tackled by Aydah and Morgan. Milo is sitting on the couch laughing. "Steve help" he says and the kids break down laughing. "Sorry Man" I say. Aydah sees me and runs to me smiling. "Stevie" She yells hugging my legs. Still calling me Steve. "Hey baby girl" I pick her up and tickle her. I look over at Bucky who has Milo on his shoulders and his arm around Wanda. They're so cute together. I feel small hands on my face and look over to Aydah who's smiling. I tickle her again until I feel someone hug me from behind. "Mommy!" Aydah squeals. She's always excited to see her. It never gets old. Natasha walks in front of me and kisses my cheek then Aydah's forehead. "Eww" I hear Sam say. Natasha smirks then yells "kids attack Sam" Morgan and Aydah run and attack him. "Noo not the children" he whines. Bucky joins the fun sitting on his stomach holding Milo. "Get off me" Sam whines. "Nope" "I hate you".  Natasha leans back into me and I hug her.
Natasha~
After a while of torturing Sam the kids play video games with Bucky for what seems like hours. I feel like I'm about to fall asleep sitting on the couch. I lean on Steve's shoulder. However, Aydah runs up to me. "Mama can I stay with Wanda and Milo" I look to Wanda who nods. "Sure Aydah bear" I say and she kisses my cheeks and runs off. I stand up and offer Steve a hand. "C'mon old man" I smirk. "Yeh yeh"  I jump on his back. "What are you doing" "carry me" I say. "Yes my queen" he says. I fall asleep halfway up but wake at the sound of the door opening. He walks over to our bed and drops me. "Hey!" Then he plops down beside me. He rolls over to look at me and smiles. "It's not polite to stare Rogers"          "it's hard not to" he says. "Oh my gosh you're so cheesy" I laugh. "I have a question" "and what would that be" "will you tell me about Aydah when she was little" he says. This makes me feel guilty. It's my fault he missed her being little.  "Her birthday is June 22. Her full name is Aydah Rayne Romanoff..she's 4" I say and he smiles. "Aydah.. why that name" he says. "You're sister, she looks just like her" I say remembering the stories he told me of her. "She looks a lot like you too ya know" "maybe a little" I pause taking a breath. "I told her about you ya know..I mean not that you were her father but she knew who you were" I say looking at the ceiling. "Did she ever ask" "no she's always been really shy but she's starting to be more open" He looks at me and smirks. "Huh wonder where she got that" "I'm not shy" I scoff. "No but it takes trust to get to know you, the real you" I debate in my mind whether to tell him or not about Aydah's twin. I feel like we need to be honest with each other. "Steve" "hmm" "there's something I need to tell you" He sits up looking worried. "What's wrong" "well um when I was pregnant with Aydah I uh I l-lost her twin brother..his name was Grant" I say holding back my tears. He looks at me and pulls me into a hug.
——- 4 months later——-
Wanda~
I wake up to Bucky hovering over me. "Hello gorgeous" He says kissing my nose. "What are you up to" I giggle. "Nothing you're just so beautiful in the morning" "no more like a mess" I say. He looks quite cute himself with his messy brown hair. He lays beside me and I turn to look at him. "You know today we get to know what the baby is" I say placing my hand on my stomach. "Really! That's exciting" he says smiling. "Mhm what do you think it's gonna be" I ask him. He places a hand on my stomach and smiles. "A girl" he says. "Really why" "I don't know but either way I just hope it's healthy" he says and I feel the baby kick me in the ribs. "Ow" Bucky laughs. "Someones exited" "Yeah wants to hurt me" I joke. "I hope they look like you" "why I would rather they have your eyes buck, I mean just look at Milo I've never envied a kid so much" "you're beautiful too ya know" he says kissing me on both cheeks then my forehead. "Aha you're tickling me" I laugh.
(Time skip 3 hours later)
Bucky~
"Okay should I open up the envelope or you" I ask Wanda. "We'll have Milo do it" We stood in front of all the Avengers as they sat eagerly waiting for the reveal. Me and Wanda knew of course and what the name was. Milo was so excited about the baby. "Daddy up" she says pulling on my leg. I pick her up and Wanda handed her the envelope. She can't read so I'll whisper what it is in her ear. "The suspense is literally killing me" Natasha says. "Okay milo you can open it" Wanda says looking at me and smiling. Milo rips it open and smiles. "It's a boy" I whisper and she squeals. "It's a boy!" She yells and everyone cheers. Natasha runs up and hugs Wanda as well as Aydah and Pepper. Steve comes up to me and pats my shoulder. "Congrats man" he says smiling. "You too it looks like you got a family now" I say as Aydah runs to him. "Yeh I got lucky" he says tickling her. "Bucky" "hm" "do you wanna reveal his name" Wanda says hugging me. "You can" I say and she nods. "His name is Finley James" she says.