15::

Natasha~ 3 weeks later, April 25
The day started as any other Aydah waking me up early in the morning from night terrors. It's become the new norm as well as me being sick every morning. I try to spend as much time with Aydah as possible because she will be 5 in a month and she seems to be growing so fast. I mean Morgan is 6 now and Tate's birthday is soon, gosh I'm feeling old now. However, here I am in our new cabin watching as Steve dances around the room with Aydah, holding her and swaying with the music as she laughs. Her  face showing pure joy. "Ok Aydah bear what you say mom has a turn" Steve says setting her down on the couch beside me. He offers me a hand and I smile. "Oh no I don't dance" "come on Tasha... I'll teach you" he say spinning me around and into his arms. "You're quite the charmer Rogers" I smirk. He takes my hand and we sway to the music as Aydah watches us contently. Our dance however is interrupted by the sound of a harsh wind blowing through the trees. A pounding comes from the door and Steve rushes to open it. "Steve we got a problem" Bucky says. His face shows concern as well as the fact that he is in his suit. "What is it buck" Aydah runs to me sensing the worry she looks up at me and frowns. "Please don't leave me" she whispers. "Hey it's okay" I whisper as Steve picks her up. "There has been a major threat in New York.. some sort of none earthly" Bucky says in a hushed tone. "How much time do we have" "get ready and meet me at the quinjet" Bucky rushes off. "I got to go" Steve sighs. "You're not going without me" I say cutting him off. "You're not gonna put you and your 25 weeks pregnant so yes you're staying home" "Steve no.. I if anything happened to you I couldn't.. I'll be okay I'll stay close" I say. He looks at me and sighs. "I'm not gonna win this argument am I" I sigh and shake my head. "Nope" Aydah sniffles as tears roll down her cheeks. "Baby what's wrong" I say. "Please don't leave me"
Wanda~
"Bucky I'm going with you" I say but he just sighs. "Wanda please stay home safe please...I can't loose you" he says. "Bucky I'm safe with you, I'm not gonna let you go by yourself" "I have Steve and the team-" "Bucky please" He just sighs. "Whose gonna watch Milo or Finley" "Hmm I'll call Pepper"
....
"Okay pepper is going to watch Milo and Finley. She also has Aydah and Happy is helping take care of them." I say and Milo looks up at me. "Mommy where are you going" " to fight bad guys" I say and she frowns. "Hey but listen when I get back we will go kayaking on the lake" I say and she smiles a bit. "We'll be back soon okay, I love you" I say as we approach the Starks house which is only a two minute walk. "I love you mama" Milo say hugging me tightly before running to Bucky and doing the same. I walk over to Bucky whose holding Finley. "Oh I'm gonna miss you my baby boy" I say holding in tears as we take them into the house. I can only pray this isn't the last time I see them.
On the jet I am met by Steve, Natasha, Sam, Rhodey, Tony, and Maria. "Natasha what are you doing here" I say sitting beside her. "I could ask you the same you just had a baby" she smirks. "Touché" The jet takes off towards the city and the picture of a giant spinning circle flying into the air appears in the distance.
—-
Steve ~
We all split up as with Tony and Rhodey going to New York while we went to Wakanda to get the mind stone out of visions head. Upon arrival we were almost immediately met with several alien like creatures trying to break through the force field. We left vision with Shuri as we walked out to fight the creatures. As we walk out to the field Natasha walks up beside me. "Tasha I thought you were going to stay back" I say and she looks up at me. "I can protect myself" she says with a nod. "I know but be careful please" I say pulling her into my embrace. "I'll be okay" she whispers. "I love you" she whispers. "I love you more" I say and we rush to met the others at the border. "What do we do Cap" Sam asks. "We will fight for the fate of Wakanda" T'challa says.