4

Aydah~
I feel the cold metal chains restraining me from sitting down. I am hungry and tired.  I miss my mommy. I look over to see Milo struggling to stay standing. "Milo"I whisper. She looks at me too scared to talk. Last time she got the backlash from it. I know she's sad too. "Milo think about the song mama would sing" I whisper. I feel myself slip and the chains jerking me back up. My arm twisting in the process. "Ahh" I wince. I squeeze my eyes shut and remember my mommy's voice singing Deep in the Meadow.  I hear a door open and a scary woman walk towards us. "Well well well how's the chains lil brats" she says forcefully pushing me back. I wince. I feel tears slip down my bruised cheek. She stops in front of Milo and she freezes. "Huh I thought you were a little witch" "I'm not a witch!" "Yeh not much of anything really" she says holding up her chin. I see Milo's eyes glow scarlet. The woman scoffs pushing the blonde hair out of her face and punches her is the stomach. The poor little girl left in pain. The door shuts leaving us in the dark. "Milo" I whisper again. I only hear whimpering and the slight movement of the chains.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Pepper~
After hours of waiting, the surgery is over. However, I have not yet heard of Tate's chances. The hospital waiting room is cold and bare. I feel bad for my little babies.I'm pulled from my thoughts as Tony comes in red eyed and tired. "Tony" I say rushing over to him. "He's alive" he says smiling weakly. I breathe a sigh of relief. "Okay but what is his condition" I ask worried. "Well.. um he's in a coma but he's stable for now" I fight back my tears as I look to Morgan who's curled up asleep in the chair. "Pep" I turn around and look at him. He pulls me close and wraps me in a hug. "He's alive lets just think positive" he says kissing my forehead. "Is he going to make it?" I whisper. "I think so, he has had three blood transfusions but he slipped into a coma" "but will he wake up" I ask feeling tears fall down my cheeks. "I don't know"
:::::::
Aydah ~
I am drawn into consciousness and find myself laying on the cold hard concrete. My clothes sticking to me from the blood and yucky stuff on my clothes. My stomach hurts and my arms ache. I notice that I'm not chained. I look around for Milo but I don't see her. Then I hear her scream. I limp over to the window and see her chained up as the woman slaps her. "I told you your parents are not coming" she screams. How badly I wish mama would come. She knees Milo and leaves her chained before walking into my room. "Your turn" she hisses. I walk backwards until my back touches the wall.    She walks towards me. "You know your mom is the reason you're here" What did mommy ever do. "Nuh uh" I mumble. "Yeh huh your mom is a slut who stole my man"
I don't know what that means. "pochemu ya dolzhen verit' tebe" I whisper. The blonde walks up to me grabbing my chin and squeezes it hard. "You have something to say" "ty tupoy" She looks at me confused. "You think your smart because you can speak Spanish" "Russian"
))))))))))
Steve-
Tonight the sky seems dreary. There is no sunset and grey clouds cover the sky. It is probably going to storm. I meet Tony is the lab after being notified by FRIDAY. "Tony" I say opening the door. "What's up Capsicle" "did you know about Natasha?" I ask. He looks up to me and frowns. "Steve calm down now is not the time" "What why not she just shows up and all's forgiven" Tony slams down his clipboard. "Rogers, Milo has been kidnapped as well as Natasha daughter" What Natasha a mother. Is that why she left. So she could live a normal life without us. "What" I feel betrayal wash over me. "Steve we have to find them" "okay"
//////
Steve~ 3hours later on mission
We thought that we had located the kids but to no fortune found only an old cabin and the forest. Another dead lead. The sky was darker now and rain beginning to pour. Bucky and Tony and I go our separate was towards our rooms. There's no doubt that tonight will be a tough one.
After hours of trying to sleep I just lay awake. The room sometimes light up by the lightning.
I remember long ago on nights like these Natasha would get super upset because storms always brought back memories. I wonder if she's ok. Just then I hear a crash from down the hall. Oh no. I slowly open my door. "Natasha" I whisper. No reply. I check her room then her hiding place. Nothing. "Nat" I whisper again. Still no reply. Maybe I'm going crazy. The lightning lights up the hallway followed by a boom of lightning. I hear her wince. The closet. I open the door and find her. She has her face in her hands and is shaking noticeably. I walk slowly and kneel in front of her. "Tasha" I say prying her hands from her face. She looks up at me her face shows fear but she seems still in a flashback. "Hey your okay" I whisper. She squints. "Steve why are you here" "because it's storming and I.." Why am I here? Shouldn't I be mad at her for leaving me. The thunder booms again and she panics. "Natasha look at me" I say prying her hands again from her face. "Your Okay" I reassure her. To my surprise she doesn't resent but instead hugs me. I've never needed a hug so badly before. I rub her back gently. Then I hear her whisper. "I'm sorry"

I know I'm sorry if it's bad ~author
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗