3

Third-person pov :
Taehyung walked out from the vehicle and looked around and it was murky, he was a little bit nervous and uncomfortable about staying here in this spot but he shrugged 
it off and flinched when a hand was resting on his shoulder.
Jimin:" you don't have to be scared". He nodded
Jin: "we will take you to your room now, change then we will take you to meet the king, Jeon". He nodded again but stopped.
Taehyung:" I don't have an attire". They giggled at me.
Jin: " I will give you some clothes then tomorrow we got to the shopping center to get you some ". He nodded
Taehyung: " I will pay you back ". They chuckled.
Jimin: " oh you don't have to worry about it ". We walked inside and all the maids and butlers stopped and looked at him more like starting at him with dead scowls. He walked inside with jin and Jimin.
We arrived at the room and it was so beautiful and bright with all the lights. but still creepy because the bed and the ora is an ebony black plank, you feel that you are surrounded by ghosts. The creek of the doors that are opening is terrific. But all you can hear is talking and laughing which is an empty hallway.
Jin: " you don't have to be scared all that you are hearing is creatures but they can't harm you okay? And they can't reach your area.
Jimin:" here wear this ". Taehyung nodded and went inside a small bathroom and cleaned his body and wore his clothes and went outside to meet both of them. He stood there but he got scared because they screamed at his face.
Jin: " oh my god, you look like a fallen angel ". He giggles.
Taehyung: " well I'm an angel ". They gasped
Jin: " I forgot ".
Jimin: " I think our king will fall for your beauty". He was confused.
They dragged me out and we walked to a hall in which there were species there waiting.
Taehyung all he felt is nervousness, frightened.
Jin: " when the king comes, just don't look at his face, we will wait for him to finish his meal ". he nodded
The door opened of the hall and a person entered but he wasn't an old person like taehyung imagined but a guy of his generation the dark ora was all to make taehyung start shaking.
King: " what we have here ?". Jin walked to the front and bowed.
Jin: " King Jungkook we have someone who we want him to work here ". The king just nodded but he was starting at taehyung.
King: " who are you ?". He said it a little bit harshly making taehyung unsteadiness to increase.
Taehyung: " K-Kim t-taehyung king... ?". He forgot the name and started shaking.
King: " jungkook, King jungkook ". He nodded which made other people widen their eyes at the king's softness unexpected emotions and the king never corrected someone, not even his mother.
Jungkook: " what are you ?". Taehyung started shaking again.
Taehyung: " I-... I'm ".
Jungkook: " you can talk I'm not going to eat you ".
Taehyung: " a wolf ".
Jungkook: " wolf? What kind ?".
Taehyung: " omega-angel wolf ". Jungkook widens his eyes.
Jungkook: " where did you find him jin?".
Jin: " out, he was homeless ".
Jungkook: " prepare a room for him ".
Jimin: " we already did ". Jungkook nodded
Jungkook: " what can you do ?".
Taehyung: " I'm an art teacher, and I can cook".
Jungkook: " you can help Jin from now on ". He nodded
Taehyung: " thank you king jungkook". Jungkook just nodded.
Jungkook: " wait here until I say so ". Taehyung nodded.
All of a sudden Taehyungs eyes color changed to silver and jungkook eyes to orange but just jungkook noticed.
Jungkook: " what's for dinner today, did my parents eat?".
Maid: " your parents ate a while ago and they are in their chamber ". The others were just waiting for  jungkook to finish.
Butler: " today's dinner is a salad and fish with rice ". Jungkook nodded.
Jungkook lifted his head to find taehyung looking at his gaze and then looking at the girl that is a maid. He didn't know that vampires eat normal dishes, to begin with.
Jungkook: " serve me I'm starving ". taehyung eyes changed to hazel and just when he was going to put the food in his mouth taehyung talked.
Taehyung: " wait !". Jungkook glared at him making him and the others widen their eyes at him.
Jungkook: " how dare you stop me ". He was going to get up but stopped at taehyung eyes changing. He was looking at jungkook in the eyes.
Taehyung: " c-can I tell you something king jungkook ". He glared at him
Jungkook: " can't you wait, I told you I will talk to you when I finish ". He banged his hand on the table making taehyung flinch and tears to flow down.
Taehyung: " I'm sorry ". He bowed
Jungkook: " what were you going to tell me, talk ". Taehyung nodded a little but didn't talk.
jungkook: " talk". He said with venom making taehyung to whimper and start shaking with small sobbing sounds.
Taehyung: " poisonous food ". Jungkook looked at him.
Jungkook: " what ?".
Taehyung: " the food is poisoned ". Jungkook banged his hand.
Jungkook: " you didn't even pass an hour here and still you give your opinion ".
Jin: " taehyung what are you talking about ?".
Taehyung: " I-am sorry I swear I'm not lying ". He said with tears.
Jungkook was just looking at him.
Jungkook: " who made this food ?".
Nobody talked.
Jungkook: " if you don't talk you all will be hanged and burned ". A woman came out
Women: " me ". The women have some kind of devil eyes looking at jungkook.
Jin: " are you the new maid ?". The women nodded
Jungkook: " eat it ". The women backed away.
Women: " no king jungkook I made it just for you ".
Jungkook: " who do you work for ?".
Women: " for you ".
Jungkook: " lies ". The woman shook her head.
Jungkook already has an answer.
Jungkook: " eat it ".
The woman took a step and grabbed a fork and put some in her mouth and nothing happened, jungkook glared at taehyung.
Jungkook: " nothing " when he said that the women coughed blood and fell to the ground making jungkook look at her with anger.
Jin: " h-he was right ". He was shocked.
Taehyung: " your father, mother ". Jungkook looked at him and widen his eyes when he saw the same eyes changing indicating danger.
Jungkook runs out of the hallway to find doctors running to his mother and father's bedroom.
Jungkook: " call the nurses to hurry ". Namjoon and yoongi came running.
Namjoon: " what happened?".
Jungkook: " they are poisoned ". Taehyung was just looking at all that.
Jungkook: " who are you? And what can you do ?". He shook taehyung shoulders.
Taehyung: " I'm a wolf that can smell poison and an angel to prevent danger ". Jungkook looked at him then down at his hand because he was sitting in a seat thinking about his parents and why his eyes changed their colors.
------------------------------------------------------
Hello dear lovelies
Hope you all are doing fine
And I hope this new book is good so far .
Take care and be safe ❤️♥️💜