37

Jungkook pov :
We were playing cards and laughing at hoseoks dancing until my phone rings.
Jungkook : " hello ?". I heard some giggles
Taehyung : " hubby when are you coming?". It's been two hours, us playing we didn't pay attention to the time.
Jungkook: " we will be there in a second, we are just in the garden ". He whined .
Taehyung : " but I miss you daddy ". I smiled, he started calling me daddy as usual name for me, it's kind of turns me on and kind of makes me proud because for a vampire if his mate submit to him his pride rose and makes the vampire powerful.
jungkook: " okay baby boy I will tell them to get back ". He giggled making me smile .
Taehyung : " okay daddy, I love you ".
Jungkook: " I love you more baby boy ". We hang up and I turned to find them all in their phones talking too, I chuckled.
Yoongi : " let's go hoseok our baby is whining for us ". They chuckled
Jungkook: " mine too is whining ".
Namjoon : " you should see jin, he was whining like a baby ". We laughed and our dads we're laughing at us because we were in a hurry.
Daewon : " they really do as told ".
Hyungsik : " power bottoms ". We laughed and walked through the gates into the mansion. We opened the door and the smell of delicious food hit us and we walked towards the kitchen , to see them giggling at my mom.
Taehyung : " hubbyyyyyy". He screamed and run to my embrace and throw himself at me which I embraced him.
Jungkook: " my cute baby ". He smiled and looked at me innocently. I caressed his chin and pulled him for a kiss and he kissed immediately back.
Eunji : " disgusting not in front of food ". I looked up and glared at her.
Jungkook: " don't eat because it was made by them ". She glared at me .
Taehyung : " let's eat hubby, I'm hungry ".
Eunji : " you don't eat with royals, you are just a piece of shit ". A hard slap was heard in the kitchen.
Jolene : " you don't talk with my son's mate like that, this is the last warning, if you don't like then get your fucking things and get out of our mansion ". Eunji glared at her
eunji : " you dare to disrespect your sister ".
Jolene : " I dare to even kill you if you underestimate my sons in law ". Eunji walked out of the kitchen angry.
Taehyung : " I'm sorry if it was because of me, I didn't mean to do that ". I pulled him to me .
Jungkook: " you don't have to be sorry baby, eunji is a devil she won't stop, what kills her is if you ignore her ". He nodded
we set and eat our lunch and taehyung walked to our room, he set on bed and was in his phone playing. I walked inside and he smiled to me.
Taehyung : " daddy I want chocolate ". I groaned at his deep cute voice.
Jungkook: " but baby boy didn't you eat lunch just now ". He pouted.
Taehyung : " please daddy, pretty pweaase ". I smiled and walked down to the kitchen.
Jungkook: " mom, taehyung want chocolate, do we have some ?". She nodded
Jolene : " oh yes there is a lot actually, open the kitchen cabinets and you will find some ". She kind of cheered that's what confused me. I walked to the kitchen cabinet and pulled 3 bars of chocolate and grabbed a glass and pour milk.
Jolene : " you look like you have a baby ". I chuckled.
Jungkook: " he is craving for things yesterday and today and his behavior is changing , so I have to make his wish come true ". They smiled because haneul came too inside the kitchen .
Haneul : " he is craving for things ?". I nodded .
Jin: " yeah he is eating so much ice cream and chocolate sometimes watermelon ". They looked at each other.
I nodded and walked to my room but stopped.
Taehyung was standing and a box on the bed, he looked at me smiling. I walked put the glass on the nightstand and he has tears.
Jungkook: " why are you crying baby ?".
Taehyung : " I want you to open the box daddy ". I nodded, I walked to the box and opened it.

I turned to him and he was smiling with tears, I couldn't believe it

I turned to him and he was smiling with tears, I couldn't believe it. My tears started to fall
Jungkook: " are y-you... Are you pregnant baby ?". He nodded.
Taehyung : " yes hubby, we are having a baby ". I walked to him and embraced him and kissed his whole face making him giggles.
Jungkook: " oh my God, IM A FATHER ". I screamed and turned to find them all at my room door cheering and clapping.
Jungkook: " you all knew ?".
Yoongi : " of course that's why we took you out ". I punched his arm and he hugged me .
Hyungsik: " congratulations my son ". He hugged me. I turned to taehyung.
Jungkook: " I'm soo happy, oh my God I can't believe it baby ". I lifted his shirt and caressed his belly.
Jungkook: " be easy on mommy little bean ". He giggled.
Taehyung : " I want chocolate hubby ". He pouted I kissed him making him whimper.
Jungkook: " I will buy thousand of chocolate for you baby ". I lifted him and put him in bed.
Jungkook: " and from now on, no run run for you, and you should rest more ". He nodded surely.
Taehyung : " okay hubby ". I kissed him.
Jungkook: " are you okay to go on a date or we skip it ?". He pouted .
Taehyung : " but I want to go with you on a date ". I peck his pout
jungkook: " okay baby, we will go but you should rest first yeah ". He nodded
Taehyung : " can I take a nap please ?". I smiled .
Jungkook: " of course baby ". I kissed him and pulled the duvet on him and he slept directly.
I walked out of the room and walked to the living room.
Jungkook: " you are good at hiding guys ". They chuckled.
Namjoon: " yeah we teamed up to surprise you ".
Hoseok : " welcome to preggo world, you sure will wake up at 4:00am for his cravings ". I laughed.
Jungkook: " for my love I will do everything ". They smiled.
Jolene : " you should buy him multivitamin he was a little dizzy, when he found out ".
Jungkook : " I will for sure, we will go on a date after so on the way I will buy him that ".
Daewon : " we should be careful of eunji and her daughter, they Are having something behind our backs ".
Jungkook: " if she do something I will kill her mom, I swear even if she is your sister ".
Jolene : " I will take care of the security of jin taehyung and jimin, but if she do something you have my permission, end her". I nodded .
Jungkook: " okay guys, I will take a nap with taehyung ". They nodded and I walked up stairs, but stopped at one specific conversation, I heard everything and walked to my room.

-----------------------------------------------------