24

Taehyung POV :
I was in the room in these two days jungkook kept just working sometimes don't even come sleep In our room , I didn't see him in these two days , and I was having pain in my stomach, and I started eating too much and I started vomiting quite a lot . I was deep In my thoughts until the door opened and the queen with Jin and jimin came in .
Queen : tae sweetie, let the doctor see what's happening to you ". I nodded because the first time I denied it .
After some time with the doctor examination.
Doctor: " it's the right symptoms, you were feeling dizzy ?". I nodded
Doctor: " congratulations, you are 2 weeks pregnant ". I gasped .
Queen : " oh my god , that's the best news ".
She kept on jumping in excitement. Jin and jimin were hugging each other .
I sobbed because I don't know if it's the right time now , we still have so much work to do .
Queen : " what's wrong taehyung?".
Taehyung: " what if Jungkook gets mad ?". She giggled
Jin: " believe us he will jump in the whole mansion ". I smiled but that didn't ease the feeling inside me .
I got up and they looked at me .
Jimin: " where are you going?".
Taehyung: " to eat , I'm hungry ". They laughed making me pout .
I walked to the kitchen with them behind me , I set in the kitchen counter and started to eat ramyeon. We started chatting and laughing until the main door opened and the tops came in .my fear started to increase and what ifs started hunting me . I was so deep into my thoughts that I didn't hear Jungkook talking to me .
Jungkook: " he probably didn't miss me ". The others laughed at Jungkook face .
Taehyung: " I'm sorry hubby ". I got up from my chair and walked to him the others left with their boyfriends, I hugged him but his eyes changed colour to red and he growled making my legs to weaken .
Jungkook: " why do I smell a scent on you taehyung?". He talked with his demon voice making me whimper.
Taehyung: " j-Jungkook p-please ".
Jungkook: " tell me " he screamed at me .
Jungkook: " have you been cheating on me or what ?". I widen my eyes .
Taehyung: " n-no please stop using y-your demon voice ". I fell on the ground. He kept staring at me .
Jungkook: " I didn't come home for two days , who is he ?". I shook my head .
Taehyung: " I didn't stop accusing me ". He grabbed my hair .
Jungkook: " then who's scent is that huh ?".
Queen : " what are you doing Jungkook?". She run to me , because of my sobbing.
Jungkook: " he's been cheating on me , I smell a scent on him ". I looked at him sobbing, I cannot talk because of his dominant voice , I should submit to him as mate and as omega .
Jin: " what the fuck is wrong with you kook ".
Jimin: " he is pregnant the least you can do is hug him ". He froze .
Jungkook: " what ?".
Queen : " he is pregnant ". Jungkook was going to caress my cheeks ,I got up and walked to our room closing the door behind not locking it . After 5 minutes the door opened and Jungkook came in . I was curled in bed sobbing, he hurted me , accused me , not even letting me explain.
Jungkook: " tae baby ". He put his hand on my shoulder but I pulled it harshly from me .
Taehyung: " leave me alone ". I sobbed .
Jungkook: " I'm sorry , I I didn't know ".
He put his hand on my shoulder again , this time I didn't move .
Jungkook: " as a vampire I can't see my mate in another scent as ours baby , I'm sorry my inner demon can't control it ".
Taehyung: " you didn't even let me explain ". He looked down .
Jungkook: " I know baby , my demon took that as cheating if my scent isn't in you baby ". I got up and walked to the window. In a second I felt two arms around my waist .
Jungkook: " please forgive me baby , I'm sorry ". I nodded .
Taehyung: " that's fine ". He caresses my belly then he went down and pulled my shirt up and peck my stomach.
Jungkook: " our baby has vanilla scent ". I blushed at his actions. He hugged my hips putting his ear on my belly .
Jungkook: " the heart beat is good ".
Taehyung: " are you doing a check up or what ?". He chuckled .
Jungkook: " I'm a vampire so I can feel my baby heartbeat ". I smiled .
Taehyung: " can you also feel the genders ?". He laughed .
Jungkook: " you are crazy my love ". He got up and kissed me . In a second I was in the air spinning around making me chuckle.he put me down and run out .
Jungkook: " I'm a father , I'm a daaaaaaaaad".
He was running around the hallways making the whole mansion to flinch at his screams. I walked down and met with them all .
Yoongi : " yah calm down , you almost gave me a heart attack ".
Jimin: " well you should scream with hoseok because I'm pregnant too ". It was a moment of time then hoseok screamed to the point the walls shook .
Hoseok : " I'm a fatheeeeeer ".
Yoongi: " I'm a father tooooo ". The screamed and hugged the three of them and started jumping in circles. I walked to jimin and hugged him .
Taehyung: " how far are you ?".
Jimin: " one week ".
Queen : " when did you know jimin?".
Jimin: " I didn't know I can get pregnant but I started vomiting and feel dizzy all the time , I said to myself to take pregnancy test and see , then it turned positive,so yeah ". Jungkook hugged me and started kissing my face making me giggles.
King : " I'm so happy , the mansion will be lightened with babies ". We smiled .
Namjoon: " princess, shouldn't we make one ?". Jin widen his eyes and took step back .
Jin: " why did you open his eyes , I will need a wheelchair ". He run to his room making the whole family to laugh .
Jungkook: " baby , I want triples ". I looked at him .
Taehyung: " yah I'm not a rabbit ". He laughed and kissed my cheeks , his hand never leaving my belly .
Taehyung: " jungkook can I have chocolate please ?". I looked at him with puppy eyes.
Jungkook: " my cute preggy baby I will give you millions of chocolate ". I giggled, he lifted me making me gasp .
Taehyung: " jungkook I'm heavy put me down please ". He peck my lips .
Jungkook: " you shouldn't walk too much baby boy, so from now on you will stay at our room and don't you dare run around ". I giggled at his glaring eyes .
Taehyung: " of course I know daddy will punish me ". He groaned.
Jungkook: " this teasing is going to make you have a mansion of kids baby ". I giggled so hard making him chuckle, he put me down and gave me a bar of chocolate that was on the nightstand. I opened it and started eating,I turned and saw him smiling looking at me .
Taehyung: " what ?".
Jungkook: " I love you babyboy ". I blushed and went to his arms since he was on bed in a sitting position. I put my head on his chest and he hugged me .
Taehyung: " I love you more hubby ". He peck my lips .and we started chatting until I fell asleep.
———————————————————————-
Hello lovelies:
Hope you all are doing good.
The story is starting to get boring, I'm sorry I will approve more . Thanks for reading this chapter. Love you all and take care. ❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜.