34

Taehyung pov :
It was 9:00 am I woke up and took shower and walked out since I didn't find jungkook.
I walked to the living room and met the bottoms there.
Taehyung : " good morning ". I smiled and they smiled too .
Jin: " hey taebear ". I smiled and looked at the new face.
Taehyung : " hello ". I bowed and she bowed too .
Jin: " this is my sister Jessica but we call her jisoo ". I smiled and she smiled too, she got up from her place she run to me and hugged me making me smile .
Jisoo : "hi hyung, you are taehyung, jungkooks mate ". I nodded and set down .
Taehyung : " hyung where is jungkook ?".
Jin: " oh he said that he has important meeting ". I nodded and eat my breakfast.
When I finished I walked through the gates to jungkooks office, since today I have afternoon classes.
I knocked and heard a come in, I opened the door and jungkook we're in a meeting with a man and a girl.
Taehyung : " sorry to disturb you hubby, I will be back later ". I bowed and was going to close the door.
Jungkook: " come here love ". I bowed to them he was smiling, he wasn't that old but he was so handsome.

I walked to jungkook and he pulled me by my waist and peck my lips making me blush

I walked to jungkook and he pulled me by my waist and peck my lips making me blush .
Jungkook: " baby this is park seojoon my friend ". I bowed
seojoon: " I see you got for yourself a well mannered mate jungkook". I smiled he pulled his hand for a hand shake and I did .
Jungkook: " and this is his daughter Halsey ". I bowed and she looked at me in adoration.
Halsey : " daddy can I go register for his art classes my friend said he is great in teaching ". I blushed and the both chuckled .
Seojoon : " ask mr Kim if he allows you ". I looked at jungkook for permission .
Taehyung : " can I hubby ?". He pecks my lips and nodded .
Jungkook: " of course you can baby, just tell hoseok to register her and give the logo ". I nodded and I walked grabbed her hand to the door and she was jumping.
Jungkook: " and where do you think you are going without giving your boyfriend a kiss huh ?". I redden then run kissed him and bowed to the man and walked out with her.
Taehyung : " so what do you like in art ?".
Halsey : "i like nature art it makes me feel free ". I smiled .
We walked, I showed her all the places then took her to hoseoks office, I knocked .
Taehyung : " hobi hyung ?". He smiled .
Hoseok : " hello taebear, need something?".
Taehyung : " jungkook told me to tell you to register Halsey to my classes since they are extra ". He nodded .
Hoseok: " what is your name ?".
Halsey : " park halsey ". She bowed to him.
Hoseok : " okay I registered your name but jungkook already put your information in the university laptop, can you stay here I will bring the nurse for the logo ". She nodded .
Taehyung : " you can stay here, I will send some girls to help you around I have to go, I have classes to teach ". She nodded and bowed to me.
I walked out to find jin and Jimin walking towards me.
Taehyung : " what's with this faces ?".
Jimin: " jungkooks aunt and her daughter are coming to stay here ". They looked angry .
Taehyung : " and why are you angry ?".
Jin : " she hates gays, and believe me she and her daughter will do everything to break the relationship ". I was just looking at them.
Jimin : " she even one time told yoongi I cheated on him, thank God I was with hoseok". Is she crazy or she just want something from them.
Taehyung : " what does she want from them ?".
Jin: " she wants yoongi, hoseok, namjoon to marry her friends daughters and jungkook for her daughter to take control of the monarchy and make her daughter as Queen like that if jungkook die she will take his heirs ". I was so angry, I will make her see hell .
Jimin : " likely our mans never looked at her and they don't respect her ".
Taehyung : " she is jungkooks mom sister ?".
Jin : " yes she is and she got jealous of her when she married a vampire king, while she married a normal farmer ".
Taehyung : " what's wrong in being a farmer at least she is eating ". They giggled.
Jimin: " she was forced since she was the older ". I nodded and we walked to our classes and proceeds in teaching.
It was almost time to end the journey, I walked to jungkook office.
Taehyung : " can I come in hubby ?".
Jungkook : " come baby without permission ". I walked to him and set on his lap. I caressed his cheeks and he sighed comfortably.
Taehyung : " hubby ?". He hummed .
Taehyung : " they told me that your aunt is coming ". He sighed and nodded .
Jungkook: " I never liked her not even her daughter ". I giggled at his angry face.
Taehyung : " should I really show her my face, jiminie and jinie told me she hates gays ".
Jungkook: " you are the luna of your pack and the Queen in my monarchy, you don't have to be afraid of her you are more powerful baby ". I blushed. He pecks my lips .
Taehyung : " is she that crazy ?".
Jungkook : " more then you think baby, just don't believe her, everything she and her daughter say Are just lies ". I nodded .
Taehyung : " just don't look at her daughter hubby ". He chuckled .
Jungkook: " I only have my eyes on you love but you have eyes on someone else ". He slapped my thighs making me whimper.
Taehyung : " what ?".
Jungkook : " you were looking at seojoon like he is a king ". I giggled .
Taehyung : " he is so handsome to not look at him ". He glared at me, he got up .

Jungkook: " then go to him, he is a single father after all "

Jungkook: " then go to him, he is a single father after all ". I giggled. And walked to him .
Taehyung : " why should I go to him when I have my king, my mate, my boyfriend, the man that I can die for ". I turned him to me. And caressed his cheeks .
Jungkook: " don't make me jealous like that baby, I don't want you to look at others like you did earlier ". I lowered my head, I felt guilty.
Taehyung : " I'm sorry, I won't do it again hubby ". He grabbed my chin and kissed it.
Jungkook: " don't be sorry, I'm possessive over you because you are an angel and beautiful ". I blushed .i put my arms around his neck and his hands on my waist and I kissed him

i put my arms around his neck and his hands on my waist and I kissed him

Taehyung : " I love you my king ". He smiled and pecks my lips .
Jungkook: " I love you my queen ". I blushed at that and he chuckled .
Taehyung : " let's go hubby ".
Jungkook: " I still have work baby ". I glared at him .
Taehyung : " you didn't sleep then sleep for 2 hours and woke up early to work, you will stop now and that's final ". He was just looking at me.
Jungkook: " I love you ". I pulled his hand and walked out with him.
Tarhyung : " and I love you more ". He stopped pecks my lips and walked to the mansion.

———————————————————————

Take care and stay safe