6

Jungkook pov :
I let jk to pull me towards my mate, I was walking not knowing where he is taking me.
I stopped at an open door and I walked into a sobbing sound, I walked further and here someone but his face was hidden because he was curled into a ball, he turned around and screamed making me flinch and my demon growled.
Mate
My eyes widen, all this day he was my mate no wonder a pull towards him was so strong.
He sobbed I walked to him.
Taehyung: " King j-jungkook w-what are y-you doing here ?". He sniffled.
Jungkook: " I heard someone crying had to see ". I lied for now because he doesn't know I'm his mate, so I shrugged it off I don't want to hurt him since he is my mate.
He nodded.
Jungkook: " why are you crying ?". He looked up.
Taehyung: " t-this room is scary ".

He pouted I nodded looked around and found this room is my ex rooms I put her here to make her hate me and get out of my mansion and it did

He pouted
I nodded looked around and found this room is my ex rooms I put her here to make her hate me and get out of my mansion and it did.
I walked to him and grabbed him bridal style making him yelp and he blushed.
Taehyung: " where are you taking me ?". I just walked
Jungkook: " to kick you out to sleep in the forest ". He started shaking and his tears falling from his eyes.
Taehyung: " w-why d-did I do something king jungkook? ". He sobbed.
Jungkook: " you gave me a bitter tea that's your punishment ". He gasped
Taehyung: " oh I didn't put sugar ?". He questioned himself with cute faces making me smile a little.
Jungkook: " you didn't, I will let you in the forest now ". He started shaking again and his eyes changed colors and it's white. Sadness
Taehyung: " that's fine king jungkook, I will go by myself ". He was squirming for me to put him down but I growled and he whimpered.
Jungkook: " stay still angel ". He nodded and looked down with tears falling none stop.
I walked to the hallway inside my room and I put him on my bed and he looked confused.
Jungkook: " from now on you will sleep here ".
He nodded not looking up.
Jungkook: " when I say something first rule is to answer me, the second rule is to look at me, the third rule don't go to that small room understand?". He nodded.
Jungkook: " what's the rules? ".
Taehyung: " to answer you, to look at you, to not enter that room ". He still looks down
Jungkook: " and why aren't you applying them ?". I glared at him making him whimper.
He looked up and tears were falling because I'm talking to him aggressively.
Taehyung: " sorry king jungkook ". He bowed.
Jungkook: " go to sleep, I have things to do ". He nodded, I glared at him.
Taehyung: " okay King jungkook ". I nodded and walked out to jin room .i knocked
Jin: " jungkook, everything is okay ?".
Jungkook: " why did you put taehyung in that room ?".
Jin: " the other room was under renovations, so I told him to stay in that room permanently ".
Jungkook: " change the renovation for that room too, he will be staying in my room ".
He gasped shocked
Jin: " why is he in your room are you going to do something to him ?".
Jungkook: " I won't do something to him he was crying in that room ".
Jin: " why do you care? ".
Jungkook: " he is my mate jin ". We turned to a gasp.
And he is standing there.
Jungkook: " why are you here ?". I said harshly making him whimper
Taehyung: " shadow ". I looked at him confused
Jungkook: " what ?".
Taehyung: " a shadow passed in the front gates to the mansion ".
I run and pulled the alarm and all the creatures came running for defense.
Jungkook: " go to the gates don't go to the forest, surround it and if they attack kill however is not our army ". They nodded and run. I was running out but a running taehyung came.
Jungkook: " you are not safe here go with jin ". He shook his head
Taehyung: " tell them to not run into the forest there is poison everywhere ". I nodded
Jungkook: " okay go to jin and tell him to go to the secret place ".
Taehyung: " what about you ?". I smiled a little for his caring tone
Jungkook: " I will come and get you ". He was hesitant
Taehyung: " let me come with you king jungkook ". I shook my head
Jungkook: " you are an omega and there are vampire alphas they will claim you, okay go now ". I did something that even me shook I pulled him and peck his forehead, he blushed.
Taehyung: " be careful ". I nodded and he runs to the front door and inside I walked to the gates and looked at the creatures but they were shocked.
Jungkook: " how dare you enter my property ".
Guy: " we have orders ". I glared at him.
Namjoon: " who are you working for ?".
Guy: " We are not stupid to tell you who is our leader ". Namjoon was going to attack but I stopped him.
Jungkook: " tell your leader to be ready because I ain't giving him a chance ".
Guy: " be prepared Jeon we will end you ".
I walked to him and ripped his head off.
Jungkook: " tell your leader this is just the beginning ". They sprinted off and I walked inside.
Yoongi: " prepare the guards, surround the gates ". They bowed and walked inside.
I walked inside anger was taking the best of me.
Taehyung came running from a safe place. He walked to my room and grabbed a paper and looked at it, I was confused but something was being visible in the paper.
Taehyung: " King jungkook, your father, you have to protect him ". I saw an image, my father's face was clear and a dagger was in his heart. He runs to my parents' room he entered.
The Queen was in bed and the king was in the chair reading a book.
Taehyung: " sorry your Highness".
King: " that's fine son, what brings you here ?".
Taehyung: " the last you had a war with, who is it ?".
King: " he is dead but what's happening?".
Taehyung: " vengeance, someone is wanting you dead with the Queen ". He chuckled
King: " I seem tired but I'm not weak, I know who wants me dead to take place ".
Jungkook: " who is that father ?".
King: " your uncle and his son ".
Queen: " if you find your mate jungkook he will kill the four of us to end the monarchy ".
Jungkook: " I found him but he doesn't know ". I looked at taehyung and my mom gasped.
Queen: " who is it ?".
Jungkook: " I better not say his name because I'm sure he will reject me ".
Taehyung: " and why do you think I will reject you king jungkook ?". I widen my eyes and the Queen and the king gasped.
Jungkook: " how do you know it is you ?".
Taehyung: " my angel Skyler is restless and he said a name when you were talking to jin Hyung ".
Jungkook: " should we reject each other ?".
He whimpered and I had pain in my body indicating I hurt my mate.
Taehyung: " if that's what you want then do it, I know I'm not worth being mated after all I'm a weak creature ". I growled, and he whimpered more.
queen: " you know damn well if you both reject each other taehyung will die and you my bratty son, you should be thankful you have the last angel-omega wolf by your side ".
Jungkook: " I didn't say I reject you taehyung ". He sobbed hard and screamed.
Namjoon: " stop saying the word reject you are hurting him you jerk ". I walked to teahyung.
Jungkook: " you will be stuck with me angel wolf ". He looked at me
Taehyung: " you are stuck with me too vampire king ". I smiled a little.
Queen: " good that you both won't reject each other, now we should prepare for that uncle of yours jungkook ".
Jungkook: " take rest we will talk about it tomorrow ". They nodded and I walked out.
Taehyung walked to my room and inside the covers.
I walked put my pajama on and into the bed but I faced to other side and he did too and we dozed.
------------------------------------------------------