48

Jungkook pov :
We arrived home, we said good night and we walked to our room, taehyung was so excited that he was smiling and giggling at his ring.
Taehyung:" daddy, look my ring is so beautiful" I smiled and I pulled him to me.
Jungkook:" it looks more beautiful on your finger baby " he giggled.
Taehyung:" how did you know I like this kind of rings?"
Jungkook:" I don't know I just felt that my baby like this specific rings " he caressed my cheeks making me lean on his hand.
Taehyung:" I'm so happy, so so happy, thank you "
Jungkook:" and I'm happy that you liked it "
Taehyung:" I love it " he peck my lips and walked to his closet and I took my shirt off. I walked to the bathroom to take shower after some time I felt a presence and it was taehyung , he put his hand on my shoulder.
Taehyung :" can I join you?" I pulled him and he smiled.
Jungkook:" come here " I peck his lips and he put his hands on my shoulder hugging me. I put my hand on his ass and one on his waist and I started caressing it, he moaned because I peck his sweet spot then made a love bite , he whimpered.
Taehyung :" j-jungkook " he moaned my name.
Jungkook:" you drive me insane baby boy " I put my hand on his ass and lifted him , he circled his legs around my torso and I pumped my member few times and pushed in slowly making us both to moan at the full ecstasy, the feeling was euphoric.
Taehyung :" daddy faster please " I went fast after some hard thrust he cum followed by me.
I put him down and he almost fell.
Jungkook:" careful baby "
Taehyung :" my legs are wobbling" I chuckled ,I put my hand around his waist to make him stand stable.
We finished and I lifted him bridal style ,I put clothes on him and I done the same for myself.
I climbed the bed with him and pulled him to me and hugged him.
Jungkook:" baby?" He looked up at me
Taehyung:" yes hubby?"
Jungkook:" how about we go do a check up for your pregnancy?" He smiled
Taehyung :" I was going to say that to you "
Jungkook:" and why you didn't?"
Taehyung:" you were busy so I didn't want to disturb you "
Jungkook:" you know you will never disturb me " he smiled , and I smiled too pulling him to me.
Taehyung :" when are we going?"
Jungkook:" tomorrow baby "
Taehyung :" okay, but can we buy ice cream please?"
Jungkook:" I will buy you anything baby "
Taehyung :" but it's me who pays " I shook my head.
Jungkook:" no baby ,I'm your mate and I'm The dominant here baby so you as the bottom you should follow me " he glared at me.
Taehyung :" I changed my mind ,I don't want ice cream" he pouted.
Jungkook:" I'm your sugar daddy so it's me who pays and no buts baby boy "
Taehyung :" you are taking benefit because you know I like your dominant side " I chuckled
Jungkook:" of course because you will submit to me " he slapped my chest.
Taehyung :" stupid vampire" I lifted my eyebrows.
Jungkook:" what did you say?" He looked up with puppy eyes at me.
Taehyung :" I said I love you ,can't you hear clearly,I thought vampire have good hearings " I slapped his ass making him giggle. 
Jungkook:" is that so, do you know what vampires are good at?"
Taehyung :" no "
Jungkook:" let me show you " I got up a little bit and started tickling him.
Taehyung :" woaaahh haha jungkook , oh my God, I'm will pee on my self " I chuckled
Jungkook:" say am I stupid?"
Taehyung :" yes more then I thought " I tickled him more
Jungkook:" oh you get more tickles bad boys needs punishments " he was squirming.
Jungkook:" am I still stupid?"
Taehyung :" haha only half " I tickled
Jungkook:" no more dick for you as punishment"
Taehyung :" oooh no, not that jungkook , your dick is the source of life " I stopped and laughed my ass off.
Jungkook:" my crazy baby " he giggled.
Taehyung :" I love you my king "
Jungkook:" I love you my queen " he put his head on my chest.
Jungkook :" baby?"
Taehyung :" yes?"
Jungkook:" I want to tell you something" he looked up.
Taehyung :" what is it , is everything okay?"
Jungkook:" I want you to start preparing for our wedding" he lifted himself shocked.
Taehyung :" whaaat?" I chuckled
Jungkook:" that's why I wanted to ask you first "
Taehyung :" ask me what?"
Jungkook:" can we get married before the delivery of our babies?" He had tears falling. I hugged him.
Taehyung :" oh my God , are you sure?" I laughed at his cute face.
Jungkook:" yes baby and I have something else "
Taehyung :" oh my I will deliver them now if you say good news again " I laughed. I took his hands on mine
Jungkook:" the full moon is near, which means our heat will come, I want to declare you as the Queen of my kingdom "
Taehyung :" woaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" He screamed almost giving me a heart attack. He walked to the front and out ,I walked behind him.
Haneul :" what's going on?"
Jungkook:" I just said some great news to him " taehyung was giggling.
Jolene :" is everything okay?"
Taehyung :" eoma, he.. He " he broke down crying. I walked to him and pulled him to me.
Hyungsik:" what did you do?"
Yoongi:" why is he crying?"
Jungkook:" I told him to design our wedding before the delivery of our babies "
Jolene:" Oh my, you did not just tell that your marriage is this week"
Jungkook:" yes " they jumped in excitement, Taehyung was sniffing.
Jungkook:" and I told him, that I want to declare him as my queen in the full moon because that time the vampire will have the heat and the mating time, so he will have his blood vial with mine, as King and queen "
Darwin:" I'm so proud of you son " I smiled.
Hyungsik:" I will give you my kingdom taehyung, and jungkook you are the king " I widen my eyes.
Jungkook:" b-but, I... I "
Hyungsik:" you will rule it, we are old to rule it "
Jungkook:" then I will have namjoon, yoongi and hoseok as presidents  in the two monarchy "
Namjoon:" what?"
Yoongi:" huh?"
Hoseok:" shit what?" They said that at the same time.
Jungkook:" will you accept to be the right hand of the king?" They bowed to me.
Namjoon&hoseok&yoongi:" we do king jungkook" I smiled
Jungkook:" then I will be happy to have you all with me " taehyung hugged me.
Taehyung :" thank you hubby "
Jungkook:" jin, jimin you will be the right hand of taehyung " they widen their eyes.taehyung run to them and they hugged.
Jin :" thank you kook"
Jimin:" thank you kookie"
They bowed to me.
Jungkook:" yah don't bow you are pregnant" they smiled at me nodding.
Taehyung :" but what about the omegas?"
Jungkook:" you and jin, jimin take care of them as the Queen " he widen his eyes.
Taehyung :" me?"
Jungkook:" yes my queen "
Taehyung :" woaaaaaah " he again screamed. Making me flinch
Jungkook:" if you continue to scream like that ,I'm sure I will have a heart attack" he giggled. He peck my lips multiple times. We chatted a little bit .
Taehyung :" can I go sleep hubby, I'm sleepy" I smiled, I lifted him bridal style.
Jungkook:" good night guys " they said good night and I walked to bed. Put him and pulled the covers on him and lay down beside him , he put his head on my chest and he kissed me and then sleep took over us.
------------------------------------------------------
Ignore the mistakes please.