12

Jungkook pov :
I got up in the morning but I didn't find taehyung beside me, I went to do my morning routine, like brushing my teeth, shower, wearing my clothes. When I was satisfied with my look I got out and walked to the kitchen I found Jin Hyung.
Jin: " morning kook ".
Jungkook :  " good morning hyung ".
Jin: " go to the dinning room ". I nodded and walked to find them all there except yoongi, hoseok, taehyung.
Jungkook : " good morning ". They smiled and said morning to me .
Queen : " eat kook ". I nodded
Jungkook : " where is taehyung ?".
King : " he has morning classes so he went early ". I nodded.
Jungkook :" namjoon hyung and dad I need you guys in an hour in my office ".
Namjoon: " is there a problem ?".
Jungkook : " no, but we should be prepared if something happens because minwoo is not the type to surrender just like that ".
King : " okay , I will be there ". We started eating until a student came and shouted .
Liza : " King jungkook please hurry ". I got up and run after her and others too even the Queen.
We run to the river that was near the University and my heart stopped, taehyung laying on the floor bruises everywhere and blood everywhere. I run to him and he slightly opened his eyes.
Jungkook : " baby... Angel what happened to you ?". Helena was near me .
Helena : " I was here to see around and I heard someone screaming for help ".
I lifted taehyung but something stopped me taehyung pants open and his shirt ripped. I walked to the mansion and put him in bed I was seeing all red now, who dares to do this to my angel if I catch him he will beg for mercy.
Queen : " call the nurse, hurry ". She talked to the maid. And jimin came running.
Jimin : " tae, tae oh my God ".
Yoongi : " here sit down ". He set but tears in his eyes and the Queen was shocked .
Taehyung was whimpering I set beside him.
Jungkook : " I'm here baby, I'm here ". I caressed his cheeks and calmed a little bit.
A nurse arrived and checked taehyung with Helena.
Helena : " he was attacked ". I got really angry.
Nurse : " his skin is ripped and it's a wolf and lion paws ". Who is that ? I kept on thinking but all I want is to ask taehyung.
Jungkook :" wolf paws ?".
Helena: " there is one canine in his left side neck ".
I walked inside and he was barely awake .i set beside him and I held his hand in mine .
Jungkook : " baby angel can you talk ?".
Taehyung : " yes kookie ".
Jungkook : " baby can you remember them ?".
Taehyung : " it's jaemin and sohyun ". My anger was to the top my eyes changed to red .
Jungkook : " what happened back then ?".
Taehyung : " I was preparing the tables in near the river for my students to paint the vue but before my student came, jaemin was hiding behind a tree then he poped out in front of me and punched me ".
Jungkook : " can you continue baby ?".
Taehyung : " when I fell down he was on top of me and told me I will rape you to show you that I'm better then jungkook, when I pushed him he tried to mark me, he was angry then sohyun came and started kicking and running her paws on me and jaemin was holding me to not move ". I growled .
The Queen and all came .
King : " how did that sohyun enter the gates ?".
Taehyung : " she killed the guards with poison ".
Jungkook : " I will make him see hell ".
Taehyung : " kookie, she wants me dead to get to you ". He sobbed I hugged him.
Jungkook : " she told you that ?".
Taehyung : " she said that she will get rid of me first, then come and take my place it will be easy for you to marry her ".
Jungkook : " I can't live without you so don't worry I won't let her touch you again baby ". I hugged him and kissed his hair calming him.
Queen : " she did that and disappeared ".
King : " we will find her and we will kill her ".
Jungkook : " I gave jaemin a chance but now I will give him one hell of death ".
Taehyung started shaking, and whimpering.
Jungkook : " baby, are you okay ?". He whimpered
Taehyung : " hurt kookie ". I laid him down
And lay beside him in bed and struck his hair. I lifted his head to make him look at me.
Jungkook: " baby take some rest yeah ?".
Taehyung: " will you stay by my side?". I smiled he is so cute even with the bruises on his skin and face.
Jungkook: " yeah baby rest now ". I pulled his face a little to me and kissed him and he moved his lips after some minutes we pulled away and he closed his eyes.
After an hour being by his side, he was just squirming and whimpering, I called the nurse and Helena to give him some pain killer. I got out of the room towards my office to already find all of them there.
Namjoon : " the guard was assassinated ".
Yoongi: " we should bring a witch to close around the forest ".
Jungkook: " I will attack this time ".
King: " play it slow".
Jungkook: " let them forget us for some time and then we attack ".
Queen: " bringing a witch is useless ".
Jin: " if the spell has been already broken by them then it's easy for them to get into the gates ".
Jungkook: the problem is how they get in ".
Helena: " jungkook, you have to come ". I run after her with others behind me.
Jungkook: " baby? Oh my God ". There is a light around taehyung and we don't know what it is. It's surrounding taehyung his eyes opened and they were purple.
I walked to him and the light turned to red.
Jungkook: " it's just me, his mate ". The light does some kind of an opening .
Helena : " it's a warning ".
Queen : " of what ?".
Helena : " he is something for this light ".
The light turned into a woman and came towards taehyung and gave him a necklace his eyes is still purple, He wore it .
She bowed to him
Woman : " prince taehyung, the entrance is the underground door, betrayal, killing the prince, end the monarchy, your parents prince taehyung ". Then she disappeared leaving us shocked at many words and questions. I was so confused and taehyung eyes changed to normal.
Jungkook : " baby are you alright?". He nodded.
Taehyung : " Underground door kookie ".
Jungkook: " I don't understand baby, the underground door ?".
Taehyung: " they entered from the underground door ". I looked at him and widen my eyes
Jungkook: " oh man holly shit ". I shouted making taehyung flinch.
Queen: " you scared him, kook ".
Jungkook: " fuck, where are your bruises ?". He looked at himself and smiled.
Taehyung: " healing fast ". He got up and walked to the door
Jungkook: " and where do you think you are going, baby ?". I lifted my eyebrows making him giggle
Taehyung: " to see what is the underground door ".
Jungkook: " get your ass back here ".
Taehyung: " but kookie.....".
Jungkook: " no buts or imma frick frack you tonight ". He blushed making the others laugh.
Taehyung: " but kookie you can't know where is it  ".
Jungkook: " I'm not a vampire demon for nothing my sweet little baby so stay here with the others I will be back okay ?".
He nodded I pulled him and kissed him then walked out of the room.

---------♥️------♥️-------♥️------♥️--------♥️---
Hello my lovely readers
Hope you all are doing great .
I want a tiny favor from you guys I want you to help all armies around the world to vote for our boys . For more information go to this author page and follow the instructions:
https://my.w.tt/CDfg9geUI7
Or @BlueZahara
Go to her book the name is " facade". And the last chapter is the informations.
Please vote for BTS .
Love you all and take care ❤️💜💙💚♥️🤍🤎