43

Jungkook pov :
I was in my room thinking about taehyung,the love of my life ,the one i hurted,the one i saw sorrow in his eyes knowing i broke him ,i called him many times ,send messages but he didn't respond to me why should he answer a jerk like me , i was too focused that i didn't see naeun in front of my bed .
Naeun :" daddy i want you " i glared at her .
Jungkook:" get the hell out of my room " .
Naeun:" we will sleep together in this room remember" .
Jungkook:" get out " i used my demon voice making her shake in fear .
Naeun:" don't do that to me "
Jungkook:" you get out before i loose my shit " she got up and set in bed ,i got up lifted her arm and throw her out of my room and closed the door . i was so angry that my eyes changed, my demon took over .
I grabbed my phone and called him again and again many times nothing, i wanted to call one last time and get picked up .
Jungkook:" b-baby" silence .
Jungkook:" angel please answer me " silence my tears was falling like a river .
Jungkook:" just remember baby , i love you so much "
Taehyung :" liar , don't call me again "
Jungkook:" wait please baby , i - i love you i swear i do believe me please "
Taehyung :" why should i believe someone who choose someone else over me " .
Jungkook:" wait baby , i will be right back " .
I hang up and used my vampire speed through the forest hiding to not make it obvious that I'm out of the mansion . i walked and knocked the door .
Haneul :" its late ,what are you doing here jungkook" she was worried
Jungkook:" mom ,i love him "
Haneul :" i know that ,go talk to him , don't take much time ,they will be suspicious" i nodded and walked up the stairs. Hearing some sobbing sounds .i opened the door and met with taehyung in a ball on bed crying and clinching his stomach.
Jungkook:" baby ?" He sobbed .
Taehyung :" leave me alone ,i don't want to see you " i walked to bed .
Jungkook:" please hear me out " he shook his head , still clinching his stomach .
Taehyung :" what are you doing here huh ? Shouldn't you be with you so called wife " i was so angry
Jungkook:" she is not my wife " i shouted at him
Taehyung :" then why did you tell my father that its a real marriage?" He screamed back .
Jungkook:" to protect you taehyung" he laughed sarcastically.
Taehyung :" to protect me from what ? Im powerful then her and her stupid daughter " i walked to him and grabbed his hand but he shoved my hand away .
Jungkook:" taehyung, i know you are powerful but think about it ,what if your wolf take over ? You will lose our child ,you already rejected me i don't blame you for doing that ,but our child that we made with love ,don't you feel sorry for him? "
Taehyung :" if you want that child , i will give it to you ,i don't want to have the last thing that reminds me of you " i nodded .
Haneul:" he is protecting you and your child taebear " i looked up and Hyungsik and haneul was at the door .
Taehyung :" he is protecting his family" i looked at him sense of his hating me is so high .
Jungkook:" im protecting you ,my parents have the ability to protect themselves i just need to free them "
Taehyung:" go " i looked in his eyes ,his eyes changed color .
Jungkook:" all im doing is to protect you , sacrificing my life to let you live with the baby that you have if i die i won't regret losing my life to make you stay alive , i see you hate me right now okay i get it , as a promise i won't show you my face again taehyung" i got up and looked at him one last time
Jungkook:" remember that since i met you the love i have towards you  not even death will stop it , i love you to the point im weak now, loosing what i have because i lost the cause im breathing right now , goodbye " .he sobbed .
Hyungsik:" what about finding the hiding spots ?" I turned to him
Jungkook:" i don't need my crown and my blood vial , because ..."
Haneul :" what are going to do ?"
Jungkook:" i will leave my place to namjoon as the next king "
Hyungsik :" what ? " i looked at taehyung he widen his eyes ,tears falling.
Haneul :" you can't do that jungkook,please "
Jungkook:" and i will burn myself ,for you taehyung to find a second mate and live happily " he started shaking and sobbing ,haneul widen her eyes and hyungsik was pale . i looked at him one last time gave him the ring  i gave to him , and walked out shattered at least i made a decision to let him go . i walked through the gates and out the house .
Taehyung:" i will die with you " i stopped .
Taehyung :" i ain't having someone else but you " i turned around
Taehyung :" you know damn well i can't live without you ,  why are you  torturing me ?"
Jungkook:" you did the same thing by rejecting me " he sobbed
Taehyung:" i did but you didn't"
Jungkook:" im a rejected vampire by his own mate  is like a lifeless vampire walking without a soul " he walked to me and stopped close to me .
Taehyung:" im already a lifeless omega without his vampire king " i put my hand around his waist and pulledb him to me .
Jungkook:" i love you taehyung what pushed  me to burn myself and let you live happily is because i can't see myself without you " i put my forehead to his .
Taehyung:" i love you my king " he pulled me to him and i lifted his chin and kissed him our lips modeling together . we pulled away and he whimpered because i kissed his mark . i put my hand on his belly and he smiled .
Jungkook:" you didn't eat ,did you?" He shook his head making me glare at him .i slapped his ass making him moan .
Taehyung:" im not hungry " i lifted my eyebrows.
Taehyung:" okay I'm hungry , sooooo hungry " i chuckled and lifted him up making him yelp and we walked inside to give him to eat .