20

Taehyung pov :
It was afternoon and jungkook didn't come yet from the forest he said that he has work to accomplish and he walked out of our room, I feel bad for him now because he is just focusing on killing them all. I walked out of the room to the kitchen .
I met Jin and jimin.
Taehyung : " hello guys ". They turned and screamed making me flinch.
Jimin: " oh my God taebaby how are you ?". I smiled
Taehyung : " I'm fine ".
Jin: " how is your ribs?".
Taehyung : " oh jungkook healed them ". They smirked making me blush.
Jin: " oooh he healed you by lick---". I flicked his head.
Taehyung: " oh my God guys you are crazy ".
They giggled.
queen: " Jin son can you--oh my God taebear ". She run and hugged me.
Taehyung : " I missed you guys ". I hugged her.
Queen : " oh we missed you too". We talked for a little.
Taehyung: " where is jungkook?".
Jin: " I think he was in his office ". I nodded and walked to his office and knocked , heard a little come in and I entered. He looked up damn.

Rather then looking at him I turned and faced the door

Rather then looking at him I turned and faced the door. This fucker is sexy my member is up and wide awake now, how can he torture me like that this stupid man is looking through my soul.
Jungkook : " you know baby I can hear your thoughts ". I gasped.
Taehyung : " fucktard ". He chuckled at my reaction.
Jungkook: " come here babyboy ". I turned around and walked to him and set on his lap, he put his hand on my hips and one caressing my ass.
Taehyung : " jungkook?". He looked at me .
Jungkook: " what is it love ?". I blushed .
Taehyung : " I love you hubby ". He smiled .
Jungkook: " I love you more baby ". I hugged him.
Taehyung : " I don't want to lose you, I can't live without you ". He pulled me away and looked at me .
Jungkook: " you know baby? Looking at you suffering is already the end of my life ". I caressed his cheeks.
Taehyung : " I want to be with you to end them kook". He shook his head .
Jungkook: " no, never ". He glared at me .
Taehyung: " but....but I want to ". He shook his head .
Jungkook: " taehyung no means no ". I pouted angrily.
Taehyung:" but honey I want to ...to kill him ". I kissed his earlobe making him groan.
Jungkook: " I will kill him baby , and being naughty now won't stop me to fuck you love ". I blushed .
Taehyung: " please ".
Jungkook: " no baby ".
Taehyung : " pretty please ?".
Jungkook: " no love ".
Taehyung:" pweeeaaaaase".
Jungkook: " not gonna happen".
I got up and bounced on him , he groaned loudly.
Jungkook: " aaaaaah fuck baby that hurt ". I giggled.
Taehyung: " fuck me daddy ". He slapped my ass .
Jungkook: " baby stop it ". I peck his lips .
Taehyung: " don't you want this pretty hole to clinch around your big dick ?". He slapped my ass again ,I'm just teasing him .
Jungkook: " I'm ready to put inside you whole night , would you want that baby huh ?". He pulled me and kissed my mark making me moan .
Taehyung: " as much as I want that but my hubby is tired ". He smiled , I caresses his cheeks .
Jungkook: " I love you ". I kissed him.
Taehyung: " why are you drinking hubby ?". I glared at him after looking at the glass on his office table.
Jungkook: " it's not alcohol baby it's blood ". I made a beurk face making him chuckle .
Taehyung: " are you thirsty?". He nodded .
Jungkook: " I want to drink some from you , your veins are so delicious ". I got up .
Taehyung: " I'm not a blood donor idiot ". I glared at him. He laughed so hard .
Jungkook: " but I will die if I don't drink from you baby ". I widen my eyes and set hurriedly on his lap and gives him my neck .
Taehyung: " here drink , I don't want you to die ". He looked at me deep into my eyes .
Jungkook: " I'm ...im speechless baby , you .. you just offered me your blood for me not to die ". He hugged me .
Taehyung: " if saying to die for you to live I will do it , you are my vampire and I'm your omega I'm bound to give you my soul hubby ". He caresses my cheeks smiling.
Jungkook: " the love that you are giving me is all I want ". I kissed him hard .
Taehyung: " and for the cigarette is it made of blood too ?". I flicked his head so hard making him groan .
Jungkook: " stress reliever ". I glared at him .
Taehyung: " your ass stupid vampire ". I bounced on him .
Jungkook: " yah! Stop bouncing , my dick is not a trampoline ". I giggled and he just looked at me groaning.
Taehyung: " good for fun time hubby look it's really bouncy ". I bounced again , he groaned really hard .
Jungkook: " ouch fuck ". He glared at me .
Taehyung: " are you going to smoke again?".
Jungkook: " it's just from time to time not always ". I got up and grabbed his dick into my palm and squeezed .
Jungkook: " baaaaabyyyyyyy , ouch get your hand off , oooooooh my balls are squeezed ". He was just groaning.
Taehyung: " are you going to smoke again , it's the last time asking, I will do worse ". I squeezed hard this time .
Jungkook: " no no no never , get off me baby I swear to god I will frick frack you today ". I squeezed his member and his nipple through his shirt . He fell down on the ground groaning. And I made my way discreet to the door and run out with him still shouting my name .
Jungkook: " I swear Kim Taehyung I will fuck the shit out of you ". He run after me , I made it to the door and stopped when I was in the living room they were all there .
Jungkook: " come here you devil ". I giggled.
Queen : " what's happening here ?".
Jungkook: " he fucking squeezed my dick and balls together ". The others laughed so hard , they were waiting for something not this one .
King : " proud of you Taehyung ". I smiled .
Jungkook: " if you come to me for a fuck , go do it with the wall ". I laughed with others at the angry Jungkook.
Taehyung: " I told you to not smoke ".
Jungkook: " oh just you wait till I get you in my arms , you will see clouds in the room". I giggled.
Taehyung: " you know I can do worse to you ". I walked to him and he backed away .
Jungkook: " mooooooom daaaaaad, come get this crazy man from me ". I giggled at his scared face .the others were just laughing.
Taehyung: " I wanted to kiss you ". He glared
Jungkook: " kiss my ass ". I pouted . I walked to the queen and pretended to cry .
Taehyung: " mommy he would give me kisses ". I said it in baby voice .
Queen: " yah come give him kiss or imma do more then him ". He widen his eyes and I smirked.
Jungkook: " promise you won't squeeze me again?". I smiled .
Taehyung: " I promise ". I made grabby hands and he walked to me . He pulled me to a kiss .
Jungkook: " I love you baby ".
Taehyung: " I love you more hubby ".
Queen : " did you just call me mommy?". I blushed .
Taehyung: " I'm sorry ". I bowed
Queen : " call me that from now on I love it ". I smiled and Jungkook smiled too .
King : " and call me dad ".
Jungkook: " and call me daddy ". I slapped slightly his chest blushing putting my face in his chest making him chuckle .
Jungkook: " baby I need to go now ".
Taehyung: " but it's late ". He peck my lips .
Jungkook: " I know baby , but I need to find the location ". I nodded and peck his lips too .
Taehyung: " be careful hubby ". He nodded and kissed me hard and walked out with namjoon, yoongi , hoseok .

——-♥️-----♥️-----♥️-----♥️-----♥️-----♥️-----