28

Jungkook POV :
We walked through the forest , it was about 5 minutes to the main spot where minwoo is hiding. It wasn't a big mansion or cottage.

It was a small house

It was a small house . The things is why he let omegas surrounds his creepy house . I stopped my demon sensed something. I turned just put up my finger for them to stop walking.
Namjoon: " why did you stop ?".
Jungkook: " something is off , look everywhere, he must put a trick ". We where talking until a shadow passed us on full speed and collide with my body , throwing me at a nearby tree . The others started looking around fighting shadows but these shadows are vampires by the scent they have . I got up and kicked his legs making him fell and stabbed his chest I wasn't satisfied until I saw blood coming from his mouth .
Yoongi : " go look we will take care of it ". I nodded and run to the house meeting some vampires, they were 3 of them I grabbed his head and twisted it then kicked the second one the last one run because I couldn't find him .
I grabbed the fire gun was just for witches ,because there was like a barrier patrolling the house only vampires can see it was like a green light , it was a trick from the witches . I'm sure they didn't know about vampires. I smelled some like poison I grabbed the gun and put it on the barrier and from that you can hear voices like someone in pain , I knew it was the witches because a green smoke was in the air . I walked inside to find all of them except sohyun. Minwoo clapped his hands and smirked .
Minwoo: " I knew you are coming, I prepared a lot for you ". A lot of vampires came surrounding us , I turned to find namjoon and yoongi , hand cuffed and bloody. I growled making them shiver .a vampire came from behind me and knocked me down with an electric metal bar , I groaned in pain , he can't use power he knew I can beat him but he used what can kill a strong vampire which is electric metal or bear traps, he put cuffs with poison in them , I couldn't move .
Minwoo: " you can't win against me Jungkook ".
Jungkook: " expected from a jerk like you ,you can't fight with power , you use people to fight for you ". He punched me .
Minwoo : " you are not in a place to talk now ". I glared at him .
The guards came and pulled me to a small cage in a chair surrounded by electricity you can see the light that nearly want to explode.
I looked at the corner, a body was there laying down . He looked at me and his eyes changed color to normal .
Man : " you must be the king ". He talked .
Jungkook: " yes , why are you here ?".
Man : " I'm your mate's father ". I widen my eyes .
Jungkook: " we have to get out of here ". He shook his head .
Man : " we can't, he has strong plans to end vampires like us ,what's your name ?".
Jungkook: " my name is Jeon Jungkook, the king of royals ". He widen his eyes .
Man : " I'm hyungsik, the king of scarlets pack ". I nodded .
Jungkook: " I can't even move ".
Hyungsik: " the only one that can save us is Taehyung ". I looked at him shaking my head .
Jungkook: " I can't let him risk his life and my unborn child to this mess ". He turned to me
Hyungsik: " he ...he is pregnant?".
Jungkook: " yes he is , I can't risk him to be In This trouble ".
Hyungsik: " shit that will be more danger for him ".
Jungkook: " how ?".
Hyungsik: " minwoo was talking about an omega having a strong pup , he will get that omega , have the kid and kill the omega ". My anger rose to the point the chains that was cuffing me opened.
I got up , he gasped looking at me shocked .
Jungkook: " we have to get out of here ".
I touched the bars and the electricity gave a hard shock to me , making me groan in pain .
I set down because there is no point in doing that . Hours passed and we are still here ,hyungsik was just staring blankly at the door. Until I heard a voice in my head .
" kookie ?". It's Taehyung voice.he is mind linking me.
Jungkook: " baby ? My love ".
Taehyung: " hubby where are you ?". I smiled at his concerned voice .
Jungkook: " I'm still in a fight baby , don't worry ".
Taehyung: " the images, you are in a cage kookie don't lie to me ". I cursed because he can see or feel my feelings.
Jungkook:" minwooo caught us all baby , but we will escape don't worry , just take care of yourself honey ". I heard sobbing.
Taehyung: " I told you to take me with you ". He sobbed .
Jungkook: " baby there is no point in taking you with me , it's too dangerous for you ". His sobbing wouldn't stop .
Jungkook:" my love please don't cry ".
Taehyung: " I love you Jungkook , please don't be mad at me ". I was confused.
Jungkook: " baby ? babe ". The mind link was off , I cursed . Fuck he will do something, I can feel it .
I was just thinking until sleep took over me . After some hours , I heard the door opened, it was morning time .
Helena : " King Jungkook,you have to go " she run to mr Kim too and freed him .
Jungkook: " what's happening?".
Liza : " just you can stop him ". I looked at her confused .
Jennie : " please go ". I walked through the hallway , out of the house . What I see is beyond imagination.

A thousand of wolfs , with black furry hair

I walked looking around , minwoo with his wife . Blood all over them and his vampires standing for an attack .
Minwoo: " finally the moment is here ". The wolf's howled making him shivers .
What you can't imagine is that the wind was so hard the trees was almost getting out of their places , the sky was gray , spirit sounds was like whispers . I looked to the side and mr Kim run to his wife is she visible? .
Jungkook: " you are done minwoo , surrender ". He smirked .
Minwoo: " why should I ?".
" because you are already dead if I use my powers ". I looked and a specific wolf walked through the wolf's that they were bowing to him .

————————to be continued——————Hello lovelies Thank you so much for 14k reads and 1k votes that really means to me , actually I was quite surprised that the story was half away

Hello lovelies
Thank you so much for 14k reads and 1k votes that really means to me , actually I was quite surprised that the story was half away . And thanks again for my loyal readers that keeps voting in each chapter .
Thank you so much for making this book so good to read .
Love you all 💜💜💜💜💜💜