7

Taehyung pov :
it's been two weeks now after the night attack, and it's been two weeks that jungkook didn't say a word to me just morning and goodnight, I feel like he didn't want me as his mate or he was forced by his mom, but that all makes me mad because I see him flirting with some girls in the university. My wolf is restless and he is hurt because he is whimpering each time he sees jungkook with a girl or in a corner talking.
I walked to the hallway, it's the meeting room and all turned around, the king and the Queen, yoongi, namjoon, hoseok, jin, Jimin all was there because I have jungkooks tea he ordered me to bring to him.
I bowed to him and a growl was heard.
" ugly wolf? What are you doing here ?". I looked up and here the last person I wanted to meet, my ex.
I was going to walk out but he grabbed my hand.
" How dare you give your back to me ". He slapped me hard making me whimper.
Queen: " why did you slap him jaemin". Jungkook was just watching like he doesn't care at all.
Jaemin: " he is my boyfriend ". I looked up
Taehyung: " I'm not your boyfriend ".

Hira: " you cheated on him ". I glared at her .she walked to jungkook and she set on his lap. He pushed her making her stumble and fall.
Taehyung: " I didn't cheat on him, he did ".
Hira: " you are such a bitch he begged you to stay while you were getting fucked in the streets ". Jungkook eyes changed colors it was red.
Jungkook: " that's why you were out homeless ". Tears started falling, he believed them.
Taehyung: " I didn't cheat, he did cheat on me with her ".
Hira: " you are a whore omega that's why you are weak you are good just to give birth that's all ".
Queen: " enough ".
King: " I know he is the innocent one ".
Jungkook: " did you do that taehyung? ".
I got up from the ground and looked at him.
Taehyung: " how can I do that when I'm still a virgin? he cheated on me with this girl because she was hooking up with him, he took my monthly payment to give it to her, I got fired because he told the manager I was fucking my students while I was gay, he throws me out of my apartment because I caught him cheating on me multiple times". A hard slap was heard and I whimpered
Jaemin: " shut up you bitch, I will kill you ".
A loud growl was heard .jungkook walked to me and pulled me up. He lifted me bridal style and took me to the chair and walked in front of both.
Jungkook: " you know that someone thought I was hooking up with other people but I wasn't". I looked at him and he smirked.then he slapped jaemin.
Jungkook: " he thought I was flirting but I wasn't ". I looked down.another slap
Jungkook: " he thinks that I don't want him but It's not true ". I looked at him with tears because he is saying what I was feeling.
Jungkook: " he thinks I believe you two but I don't ". They both looked at me.
Jaemin: " what are you talking about King jungkook ". In a second jaemin was down on the ground groaning in pain. Jungkook punches him really hard.
Hira: " Jungkookie? ". He turned to her.
Jungkook: " did you think that I believe the real bitch and not believe my mate, my future, my eternity ?". I looked up.
Hira: " what? he is your mate ?".
Jin: " you really got yourself in a trap hira ".
Jimin: " the day when we got taehyung here the smell on him was yours jaemin ".
Jin:" we searched in these two weeks and we find you both in an apartment and it's taehyung apartment ".
Jimin:" and the same day when you came back from your so-called vacation.... ".
Jungkook: " I hugged you hira to smell scent and it was jaemin that's why my angel here thought I was making out with a girl ". I looked up blushing he smirked.
Jaemin:" don't believe in that bitch he can't do anything, his parents died because of him ". I sobbed.
Jungkook: " he can't do what you both are good in ". They both looked at me
Jaemin: " what ?".
Jungkook: " he can't go whoring around with whoever is rich, he can't seduce the king to take the place of the queen, he can't do something to lower his respect for others the opposite of you two ". Hira glared at jungkook.
Hira: " I didn't seduce you jungkook you came to me ". He laughed darkly
Jungkook: " fuck me daddy I'm horny, I didn't know I called you daddy ". He smirked.
Queen: " I can't believe my ears, you are such a bitch ".
Hira: " I did give you myself jungkook but all you did is reject me so I went to jaemin ". He clapped
Jungkook: " I rejected you because my mate was near me I can't accept a whore while I have an angel to fall for ". I blushed .he walked to me and pulled me to him by my waist .
Jungkook: " I king Jeon jungkook accept you Kim taehyung as my mate ". I started shaking because Skyler is howling.
Taehyung: " I Kim taehyung accept you king Jeon jungkook as my mate ". He growled the next thing is what makes the whole hall freakout, a dark and white light was turning around us .he looked at me and smiled.
Jungkook: " you are mine angel ". I blushed.
Taehyung: " all yours King jungkook ".
Jungkook: " call me jungkook ". I nodded and he pulled me by my waist more to him.
Jungkook: " what's the rules angel ". I whined
Taehyung: " to answer you ". I pouted.
Jungkook: " whiny angel ". I giggled and he smiled. He turned around.
Jungkook: " prepare yourself jaemin first for cheating, second for touching my angel, third for slapping him ". The Queen smiled at us.
Jaemin: " please king jungkook, I'm sorry ".
He mentioned the guards and took jaemin.
Jungkook: " and for you bitch, I will let my mom take care of you ".
Queen: " oh I will show you how to open your legs with some punishment ". The others chuckled at the queen.
Jungkook: " let's go ". He pulled my hand and he took me to his room.

 He pulled my hand and he took me to his room

I set in bed and he went to the closet.
Jungkook: " angel you have done your logo ?".
Taehyung: " yes yoongi Hyung gave it to me ". I showed my wrist.
Jungkook: " get up ". I got up and he turned me around my back facing him.
He put a necklace on me.

Jungkook: " wear the black one, don't remove it "

Jungkook: " wear the black one, don't remove it ". I nodded. He gave me the other and I put it on him.
Taehyung: " thank you ". He smiled
Jungkook: " when the time comes for the mating bond the odor of us will be in these stones". I looked at him blushing and it's glowing.
Taehyung: " okay ". He pulled me to him by my waist making me blush, he smirked.
Jungkook:" so now do you trust me ?". I was confused.
Taehyung: " I do, why that question?".
Jungkook: " because you guessed I was hooking up ". I blushed I feel stupid to not trust him.
Taehyung: " I'm sorry ". He pulled my jaw up
Jungkook: " just promise me that you will trust me from now on ". I looked at him what on earth happened to the ruthless vampire he is sweet now.
Tehyung: " I promise you ". He smiled and he kissed my forehead making me blush.
Jungkook: " let's go introduce you to your students ". He pulled me.
Taehyung: " students ?".
Jungkook: " angel did you forget that you are a teacher at my university?".
Taeyhung: " really I was a teacher and I didn't know ?" jungkook stopped and started laughing making me pout.
Jungkook: " you really can brighten my day with this innocent face ". I giggled he grabbed my hand and we started walking.