15

Jungkook POV :
I woke up in the morning it was 7:00am I looked to the side at my beautiful baby he was hugging my torso his one leg over me ,i smiled and was about to get up because we are both naked and I have to get to work now but he started whining and that turns me on because he is mixing whimper and moan that my member stood erected.
Jungkook: " baby , I need to go ". He whined more .
Taehyung: " no ". I chuckled at his pouting lips
Jungkook: " baby , come on ". He hugged me tightly.
Taehyung: " mmm , no ". I slapped his ass and he moaned, fuck wrong move .
Jungkook: " if you don't let me go I will fuck you again ". He hugged me tightly and whined .
Taehyung: " no , no and no ". He said that pouting.
Jungkook: " do you want me to fuck you then?". He bite my chest making me chuckle .
Taehyung: " don't go ". I peck his lips .
Jungkook: " in a few minutes I have a meeting baby ".
Taehyung: " fuck me then ". Shit that turned me on .
Jungkook: " you probably are sore baby and there is blood on the covers ". He stood and widens his eyes .
Taehyung: " what ? , where ? ,when ?". I laughed at his reaction. I pointed at the covers there was a little blood from him losing his virginity.
Jungkook: " blood in the covers from yesterday ". He fell back on bed . I got on top of him and peck his lips . He put his hands on my back and opened his legs for me to be in between.
He grabbed my dick and pumped it making me groan . He then grabbed the lube from yesterday that was on the nightstand and lubed my dick and put it at his entrance, I kissed him and pushed in ,his eyes closed tightly and he moaned in the kiss I kept on thrusting slowly,after some time he cum and I followed. He pulled me to a kiss and pushed me .
Taehyung: " you can go now ". I glared at him and he giggled.
Jungkook: " oh you brat , because you got what you wanted huh ". He giggled.
Taehyung: " I wanted him inside me because yesterday wasn't enough for me ". I coughed and he giggled.
Jungkook: " this horny brat , come here ". I climbed on top of him and tickled him and he started squirming and laughing.
Jungkook: " is it enough now huh ? ". He laughed
Taehyung: " I want him more to get enough not you ". I tickled him more and he has tears from laughing.
Jungkook: " oh I will stop giving it to you as a punishment ". He giggled
Taehyung: " then I will jerk myself looking at your pictures ". I glared at him .
Jungkook: " oh you will get tickled more this little brat need more punishment ". He laughed after some time ."I stopped.
Taehyung: " I was joking, I love you ". I smiled and peck his lips .
Jungkook: " do you still want him more then me ? ". He made a thinking face , then he looked at my glaring face and started laughing.
Taehyung: " I love you more even if you don't have a dick ". I laughed
Jungkook: " what if I have a pussy ".
Taehyung: " then I will make you pregnant ". I slapped his ass and he started laughing so hard making me chuckle.
Jungkook: " oh just you wait I will make you have so much babies and I will show you who is the dominant here ". He laughed and pulled me to a kiss making me smile .
Taehyung: " I love you kookie so much ". He looked deep into my eyes and I smiled .
Jungkook: " I love you more baby ". I caresses his cheeks and he leaned to my touch .
Jungkook: " by the way your mark is gorgeous ". He grabbed my phone and looked through the camera and smiled , a tattoo was visible in his neck .

 He grabbed my phone and looked through the camera and smiled , a tattoo was visible in his neck