22

Taehyung POV :
I woke up in the morning, it was early i looked to the side and Jungkook was sleeping, I know vampires don't sleep like us they just close their eyes , they hear close sounds and can also feel a presence,so without making a noise I got Jungkook's hand off my waist and when I was going to get up .
Jungkook: " where are you going ?". I almost shouted making me flinch .
Taehyung: " oh my god kookie don't scare me like that ". He chuckled making pout .
Jungkook:" where to early in the morning baby ?". I smiled and peck his lips .
Taehyung: "I want to make breakfast for all the family giving Jin hyung a little rest ". He nodded pecking my lips .
Jungkook: " be careful baby ". I nodded and got up but winced in pain.
Taehyung: " ow ... oooow , ouch hurt, this taebooty is sore ". He started laughing so loud .
Jungkook: " you really are crazy baby ". I pouted .
Taehyung: " want me to torture you with my hand mr vampire?". He made a fearful face and put his hand on his crotch protecting it .
Jungkook: " no baby , I'm good ".
Taehyung: " don't underestimate me hubby or imma get your dicky dick out ". He fell from bed laughing, making me giggles.
Jungkook: " oh my baby , you are my world ". He pulled me and I kissed him .
Jungkook: " I love you my princess ".
Taehyung: " I love you more my king ". He peck my lips .
I went to the closet and pulled his tuxedo and put it on the couch and grabbed my clothes and went to take shower after 2 minutes I heard the door opened of the bathroom and he came in , he caresses my back then kissed it . We took quick shower and I went out , wore my clothes and he done the same .
Taehyung: " hubby , you stay here until I finish the breakfast ".
Jungkook: " I don't eat breakfast baby ". I glared at him .
Taehyung: " then get used to eating breakfast Jungkook, you don't even eat lunch, a glass of blood isn't food ". He looked at me .
Taehyung: " what ?". He smiled
Jungkook: " I really love you ". I looked deep into his eyes .
Taehyung: " you will eat breakfast and that's final". He chuckled
Jungkook: " I feel like I'm the omega and you are a vampire ".
Taehyung: " power bottom we are called like that , you stupid vampire ". He looked at me , he used his vampire speed and in a blink he was facing me making me yelp .
Jungkook: " am I stupid?". He pulled me to his chest .
Taehyung: " is there a different word of stupid ? Oh a fool ". He slapped my ass making me whimper.
Taehyung: " iiiiiimmmmm soooore Jungkook ". He chuckled . I walked to the door . Just when he was going to sit on the chair I used my power and the chair fell with a loud thud making me laugh .

( just like that , to describe the moment authornim)

( just like that , to describe the moment authornim) .

Jungkook: " Kim taehyuuuuuuuung ". I closed the door and run in full speed to the kitchen .
After a moment I made breakfast for all the family .

Jin hyung came and widen his eyes .
Jin: " taebear you made all that ?". I nodded and he kissed my cheek making me smile .
All came in and set down .
Queen : " woah that's great ".
Yoongi : " I'm tired of Jin's cooking ". Jin glared at him making the whole table to laugh . I looked at Jungkook and he glared at me making me giggles.i went to him and peck his lips .
Taehyung: " I'm sorry my love". He put his hands on my waist .
Jungkook: " you better be I was planning no dick for you for a month ". I slapped his chest .i whispered.
Taehyung: " then I will buy a dildo and put it in my hole and let you watch and we will see  no dick for who ". He groaned.and peck my lips .
Jungkook: " my daring baby ". I smiled .
Taehyung: " I love you hubby , let's have breakfast I need to go I have classes today ". He peck my lips and we set eating after some time, me , Jungkook,Jimin , yoongi,hoseokand namjoon all went to do their work , we arrived at the university entrance and walked inside .
Jungkook: " okay baby I need to go I have so much work to do ". I nodded and he kissed me and I walked to my first class . As I was walking I felt as if I was observed but when I turn nothing I didn't pay attention to it since I made it to my class .
Taehyung: " good morning ". They smiled and bowed .
Students : " good morning teacher ". I smiled too.
Taehyung: " so today , I want each of you to make a sketch for me to see if you understood the last lesson ". They nodded .
Liza : " teacher is it okay if I use paintings?". I walked to her .
Taehyung: " sure but you have to follow the lessons, if you keep painting without a goal it will be ruined ". She nodded and grabbed her stuff and started her work . I was just passing by each student to see what they do or to correct some but I was distracted by each time I look at something, I feel something's off .

Until it appeared at the window making the whole class to gasp and start shaking

Jennie: " teacher Kim run , we will take care of it ". I shook my head .
Liza : " come on mr Kim ". I made a run through the hallways shouting Jungkook's name . Since his office is the far one in the hallway and it was dark for some reason.
Taehyung : " jungkook...... Jungkook ". I run until something blokes my way and throw me to the nearest wall making me whimper it was just a shadow, you can't even see the face because of the mask on the face . I got up and run again limping because of my ankle was the first to make contact with the wall .
Taehyung: " jungkook ". I run but the shadow is still behind . Until Jungkook was running towards me .
Jungkook: " baby ... baby what happened,baby look at me ".
Taehyung: " shadow Jungkook, he was here behind me ". Namjoon and yoongi , hoseok came running.
Jungkook: " where baby ?". He caresses my face .
Taehyung: " when I said bye to you , I felt a presence but didn't take it seriously,then a face was visible through the window Liza and Jennie told me to run , he throw me to the wall , he must done something to my students Jungkook". He caresses my cheeks .
Jungkook: " calm your breathing baby , I'm here ". He was looking at me , my head was spinning and my vision blurred and then everything went dark. The last thing I heard is my name being shouted and me on the floor.
Jungkook: " tae baby , baby ?".
———————————————————————