35

Jungkook pov :
We were walking me and taehyung to mansion hand in hand, I was chuckling at taehyung cutest walk.
Jungkook: " my cute baby ". I stopped and pulled him to me and kissed him .
Taehyung : " I love you ". I smiled
Jungkook: " and I love you more princess ". I pulled his hand and we opened the door to be met with a tense atmosphere.
Namjoon: " she really is a crazy bitch, I swear". He walked angry and jin was behind him.
Taehyung : " what happened hyung ?".
Namjoon: " she told jin, that he is worthless ". I groaned angrily.
Jungkook: " what the fuck is wrong with her ?".
Jin: " don't mind her kook especially you taehyung ". He nodded.
Taehyung : " jin hyung lets make her live in hell ". They both high fived each other and kissed our cheeks and walked to the living room with us behind.
We walked to find all in the living room my aunt sitting like royals in a chair and my mom was fuming in anger.
Jungkook: " hey guys ". They smiled at my presence.
Taehyung : " mom, eoma I missed you ". He hugged my mom and his mom making my aunt glare at him .my aunt name is eunji and her daughter is naeun.
Eunji : " and who do you think you are talking to the Queen like you know her, disrespectful ". He looked at her more like glaring.
Jungkook: " and who do you think you are to talk to my boyfriend like that ?". She looked at me .
Eunji : " you are not having a gay relationship in this monarchy ". I was so angry .
Jungkook: " this is my monarchy, my property and you don't have the right to tell the king what to do ". I talked with venomous voice .taehyung walked to me and caressed my cheeks to ease my anger which it did perfectly.
Taehyung : " hubby don't get angry " I nodded .
Naeun: " I missed you jungkook". She came and hugged my arm after pushing taehyung. I looked at her and pushed her that she fell down on the ground.
Eunji : " why are you pushing your wife huh?". Taehyung looked at me, I shook my head .
Jungkook: " the wife that I have is taehyung not this stupid bitch ". I walked and pulled taehyung to me.
Eunji : " the 4 of you should marry girls to give the next heir and I already have the girls, they are here ". My mom got up .
Jolene : " this is not a kindergarten, we don't need girls while my sons already have their mates ". Eunji got up .
Eunji : " that's why you are stupid, having fagots  as sons married to gays boys , what do you have as heir huh, adoption?".
Jolene : " jimin is pregnant, jin and taehyung can get pregnant, I don't need you ,I didn't ask you to bring girls to volunteer them to my sons ". She calls yoongi and namjoon, hoseok as her sons because we were raised together.
Eunji : " what do you think of yourself ?".
Jungkook: " do not talk I repeat never talk to my mom like that, I swear I will make a living hell in your life , she is the queen remember that ". I used my demon voice and she shook.
Darwin: " I hate you I never liked you, if you came here to talk about my family, get your stuff and get out ".
Eunji : " I'm here to see my sister ".
Jolene : " funny how I'm your sister now after 10 years we didn't see each other ".
Eunji : " that's why I came here, I will stay here ".
Jungkook: " again you are in my property, I make the decision if you stay or not ". She glared at me.
Eunji : " don't talk to me if you don't marry my daughter ".
Jungkook: " what in hell are you wanting me to marry, I already have a husband ".
eunji : " he isn't your husband and that's final ". I walked to her grabbed her neck and lifted her.
Jungkook: " if you use that tone with me next time I will kill you ". I pushed her and she fell down, rubbing her neck.
Jungkook: " baby let's go ". He nodded and walked behind me.
I walked and set in bed , he walked to me and set on my lap.
Taehyung : " don't overwork yourself with her useless words, by the look in her eyes she is just making a fuss ". I nodded he caressed my cheeks. I looked at him and his eyes changed to pink (love ) I peck his lips and he moaned in the kiss. I lifted him and put him in bed and climbed on top of him. Sucking his neck making him moan sinfully.
Taehyung : " daddy ?". I looked at him .
Jungkook: " what is it love ?". He got up, took off his clothes and gestured me to do the same, I did and he climbed in bed taking the lube and he started fingering himself making me groan lowly. He positioned his hole at my member his back facing me.
Taehyung : " fuck me daddy please ?". He said that seductively. I put my hand on his waist and caressed his back, I kissed his back and pushed in slowly.
Taehyung : " daddy... Mmm hurts ". I stopped .
Jungkook: " let's stop baby if that hurts you ". He shook his head and rolled his hips meeting my slow thrusts. I opened his ass cheeks and moaned at the vue, my dick inside his pretty hole that is sucking my member.
Jungkook: " hmmm baby clinch your beautiful hole on me ". He clinch around my member making me groan and I fastened my pace.
Taehyung : " daddy, baby is cumming". He was talking seductively , I slap his ass.
Jungkook: " cum for daddy baby boy ". He cum in bedsheets and I joined inside him making him moan.
Taehyung : " you filled me daddy with your cum ". He moaned and I groaned .i pulled out and my cum came out a little bit and he turned and kissed me , I kissed him hard and was on top of him, he opened his legs and I was in between them.
Taehyung : " I love you daddy ". I smiled
Jungkook: " I love you baby boy ". I pushed in again and speed up in my vampire speed and he was screaming so loud .
Taehyung : " d-daddy s-slow d-down oh God I'm cumming ". I chuckled and he cum again and I did inside too. I fell on top of him.
Jungkook: " let's take shower baby ". He nodded, we took shower and changed the bedsheets and we layed down waiting for dinner.
Jungkook: " my love ?". He looked up .
Taehyung : " yes hubby ?".
Jungkook: " do you want to go on a date tomorrow?".
Taehyung : " really ?". He was smiling.
Jungkook: " yes baby ". He started jumping in excitement.
Taehyung : " oh my God I'm so happy hubby ". He kissed my face making me chuckle.
Jungkook: " then tomorrow at 7:00 pm prepare yourself yeah ?". He nodded and pecks my life multiple times .
We were just laying in bed from time to time start a make-out session. There was a knock at the door.
Jin: " taebaby, kook dinner is ready ". We got up and opened the door .
Taehyung : " I'm hungry ". He pouted .
Jin: " were you wrestling or what? Your screams are so loud ". Taehyung blushed.
Jimin :" yeah after sex is hunger like you didn't eat for days ". They giggled making me chuckle.
Jungkook: " let's make my baby's tummy full ".i caressed his belly and he giggled, I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers and walked to the living room.
--------------------------------------------------