33

Jungkook pov :
I was looking at them, I grabbed a knife and set on a chair.
Jungkook: " where we're you when I was in a war with your dad ?". She looked at me.
Jungkook: " if I were you I will answer all questions because I will torture you until you die ". She started shaking.
Sohyun : " I was here ". I slapped her .
Jungkook: " you were here in my university?". She nodded .
Jungkook: " what we're you doing here ?".
Sohyun : " I was controlling your stupid mate ". I grabbed the knife and stabbed her palm through the table making her scream.
Jungkook: " do you have someone work for you here ?".
Sohyun: " n-no I don't I had just Christina ". I got up from my seat and walked to the firing woods oven and put fire on it.

I've built it especially for this kind of people that I encounter, that hurt innocent people

I've built it especially for this kind of people that I encounter, that hurt innocent people. I raise my finger and 2 guards came beside me.
Jungkook : " bring her here ". They done what told and they had Christina in each side of her arms.
Jungkook: " any last wish ?". She was trembling in fear.
Christina : " please.... Please I will do what ever you tell me, please ". I laughed
Jungkook: " can you bring back my unborn child , huh ?". She fell on her knees .
Christina : " please... Please set me free ".
Jungkook: " you will be free in hell ". I gestured and they throw her inside, screams for help were shaking the walls. I turned to sohyun she was shaking and looking at the wood over like she saw a ghost.
Jungkook : " this is a demonstration to what I do if you touch anything that belongs to me".
She was shaking her head, and started kicking her.
Jungkook: " beating him, slap him, making him commit suicide, making him suffering ". Each word was with a punch and a kick. She looked at me and her demon was looking at me.

Jungkook: " you can do nothing peasant "

Sohyun : " I'm not a peasant ".
Jungkook: " daring to talk back to your king ". I pulled my knife and stabbed her other arm, she screamed.