the end

💐two years later💐
Third-person pov :
In this two years everything settled down , and the bottoms had their newborns.
Jungkook and taehyung live alone in a great forest house

Jungkook gave his mansion to hoseok and yoongi as gift.and another mansion for namjoon and jin, so the kingdom is just for jungkook parent and taehyung parents, jungkook and taehyung are the king and queen so they have their two twin a boy and a girl, and as promised jungkook made taehyung pregnant again and taehyung didn't complain about rather he was extremely excited for their third baby.
And jimin is again pregnant with hoseok and yoongi baby.

Jungkook pov :
I walked to our babies room to find taehyung playing with them , my world was in that vision, my husband and our two kids.
Jungkook:" having fun without daddy , huh babies?" Taehyung turned to me smiling.
Taehyung :" hey my love " I walked to him and gives him a kiss and I hugged him.
Jungkook:" how is my wifey doing?" He blushed
Taehyung :" good, did you eat?"
Jungkook:" I did " I pulled my son and taehyung get the girl.
Jungkook:" junghyun baby, didn't miss daddy " I tickled him and kissed his cheeks.
" dada " I turned to my baby girl
Jungkook:" come here my princess " I lifted them both and kissed them making them giggles.
Jungkook:" did you prepare for our picnic baby?" He nodded
Taehyung :" I'm waiting a call from eoma " he talked and his phone rings
Taehyung :" eoma?"
Taehyung :" okay , we will be there " he hang up and walked to our room,I put my two kids in their room and put their plushies and walked behind taehyung. 
He pulled the bag and he was sweating. He walked to the closet and almost fell down.
Jungkook:" oh my God baby, sit for a little "
Taehyung :" ah don't worry it's just pregnancy" I peck his lips
Jungkook:" did you take your vitamins?"
Taehyung :" I did hubby, we have to go they are already there " I nodded and peck his lips.
Jungkook:" I love you "
Taehyung :" I love you more hubby " he kissed me and he looked at our marriage picture that was in the wall .

 Jungkook:" I love you " Taehyung :" I love you more hubby " he kissed me and he looked at our marriage picture that was in the wall