40

taehyung pov :
I walked to Jimin treatment room and was hiding behind the door to not make a noise , until i felt arm around my waist i turned to see jungkook ,i made a shush for him to not talk but the next thing shocked us , the nurse put pillow on Jimin face and was going to kill him jungkook sprinted off and throw her across the wall . the others came in because of the noises and they widen their eyes .
Jolene :" jungkook ,what are you doing ?" I walked to Jimin and set beside him .
Jungkook:" she was going to kill him " they gasped .
Taehyung :"g-guys ,where is jin hyung ?" They turned and here another problem. Namjoon's face was pale .
Jungkook:" shit "
Taehyung :" t-they t-tookhim jungkook " i sobbed because my vision is telling me and i can see what's happening.
Namjoon and others sprinted off .
Jungkook was on a call after half an hour of searching guards came in .
Jungkook :" you will search in the city and you blackpink you go patrol the forest i will take care of the rest "
Taehyung :" kookie wrong move "
He hugged me .
Jungkook:" baby i need you to go to our hidden mansion " i shook my head .
Taehyung :" please jungkook ,i don't want to go " . he caressed my cheeks .
Jungkook:" baby ,you have to because an attack is coming towards our mates not to us ,please baby ,you are carrying our child i don't want to lose you both " .i nodded
Jungkook:" goodboy ,i love you " .
Taehyung :" i love you more " . he pulled me to him and kissed me . after some time guards came and took me and Jimin towards a car . i was so deep in my thoughts  we arrived to a cottage in the deep forest .
Taehyung :" where are we ?"
Guard :" king jungkook was distracting the attacker by telling you to our mansion but this cottage is his hidden spot " i nodded and walked inside with Jimin in the arm of two guards .

 Taehyung :" where are we ?" Guard :" king jungkook was distracting the attacker by telling you to our mansion but this cottage is his hidden spot " i nodded and walked inside with Jimin in the arm of two guards

They put Jimin in the guest room

AAnd they walked out ,i walked to Jimin and set beside him ,he was breathing softly

AAnd they walked out ,i walked to Jimin and set beside him ,he was breathing softly. I walked down to the kitchen and had a little towel and a bowl of warm water and walked back to his room and cleaned his body and belly not touching his wound. After some time i used my power to wake him up but i was afraid Skyler to take control ,i put my hand on his heart and mind and closed my eyes to wake him up . he squirmed and opened his eyes then he turned to me .
Jimin :" taehyung?" I smiled a little
Taehyung :" yes hyung its me "
Jimin :" what happened? Where are we ?"
Taehyung :" we are in a cottage , you were attacked and stabbed ,but now they took jin hyung " i looked down
Jimin:" she ordered someone taehyung ,she attacked me because i heard her conversation"
Taehyung :" what ?"
Jimin:" she thinks I'm dead right now ,then she will kill jin and last you taehyung ,she was talking in the phone " .
Taehyung :" oh my god , jin hyung "
I sobbed .
Jimin :" tae, jin is pregnant,he was going to tell namjoon today " i widen my eyes .
Taehyung :" she knew that ?"
Jimin:" she does. I think she heard that from our conversation in the room "
Fuck we are doomed
Taehyung :" i... im scared " he hugged me .
Jimin:" tae, she is dangerous,she want you kill us 3 "
Taehyung :" i think she want to kill us because we have the next heirs of the monarchy, she previously wanted jungkook,yoongi,hoseok and namjoon to marry girls " .he widen his eyes
Jimin :" shit i forgot about that , what can we do now ?"
Taehyung :" i believe in jungkook,i primiser to not do something without telling him " he smiled
Jimin :" okay then ,we wait and see "
Taehyung :" you have to take rest hyung "
Jimin :" i was sleeping you know " we laughed and set next to each other . i grabbed my phone a call came in .
Taehyung :" hello ?"
" baby ? Are you okay ?"
Taehyung :" im fine hubby ,where are you ?"
Jungkook:" im in the mansion baby ,i will come and see you "
Taehyung :" just be careful , she is dangerous"
Jungkook:" i know love ,we will come "
Taehyung :" okay darling " we hang up .

Time passed :
We heard the door opening and the tops came in ,yoongi and hoseok gasped and run to Jimin and hugged him ,he was walking with difficulties but managed to stand up .
Yoongi :" baby ,you are awake" he hugged him . they kissed and hugged ,i looked at namjoon who was devastated ,and Jungkook was spaced out ,i walked to jungkook and put my hand on his shoulder .
Taehyung :" hubby ?" He looked at me .
Jungkook:" yes baby ?" Something is off .
Taehyung:" what's wrong ?" He shook his head .
Jungkook:" nothing baby ,come here "
I shook my head , he glared at me .
Taehyung :" we promised to tell  everything to each other " he nodded
Jungkook:" nothing is wrong baby "
Taehyung :" liar , you are lying to me "
Jungkook:" im not a liar " he shouted at me making me flinch ,i sobbed .
Taehyung :" okay , keep lying to me , i promised but seem like you broke yours " .i walked to the  kitchen and set on a chair and put my head on my arms and sobbed ,he always gets angry at me because something is off , and he doesn't want to tell me that broke my heart . i was sobbing until i felt hand on my shoulder . i lifted my head and he was looking at me .
Jungkook:" im sorry "
Taehyung:" tell me " he shook his head .
I got up and walked to the living room .
Taehyung :" one of you tell me what's wrong before i do something" they looked at jungkook .
Yoongi :" you have to tell him before its too late "
Jungkook:" eunji has the monarchy blood vial of me and my crown ,if i don't marry her daughter she will break it and kill jin and my parents " i broke down crying . all this happening to us ,what did we do wrong .
Taehyung :" save them "
Jungkook:" what do you mean ?"

Taehyung :" marry her " .

-------------------explanation------------
This is the blood vial of jungkook's blood when he became king .👇🏻

And this is jungkook's crown 👇🏻