5

Jungkook pov :
I was in my office with hoseok, yoongi, and namjoon we were discussing what I saw me and taehyung, something is telling me that trouble is coming our way so we started making a plan but I need someone's help to make a solution.
Namjoon: " the black-hooded man how did he enter the forest ?". I looked at him.
Jungkook: " I think he has a witch or he cast a spell to open my gates freely ". We were talking and the door opened and taehyung entered with a glass in his hand.
Taehyung: " here your tea king jungkook ". He bowed. He turned around to go.
Jungkook: " wait, sit down ". He looked up then nodded and set in a chair.
Jungkook: " I want your help ". He looked at me
Taehyung: " what can I help you with King jungkook ?". I got up and he flinched.
Yoongi: " don't use your fucking speed you scared him ". I rolled my eyes.
Jungkook: " I want you to tell me what did you smell when we were in the forest ".
Taehyung: " King jungkook, the hooded man has a smell and he isn't a vampire because I only can smell you and you are a vampire which is weird ". I looked at him the same for me I can smell him and just him, I don't know why.
Jungkook: " it's weird because our eyes changed when we first met ". He widens his eyes.
Namjoon: " taehyung you are a wolf right ?".
Taehyung: " yes I'm a wolf omega angel ".
Hoseok: " that means one of your parents is an angel ?".
Taehyung: " my mother is an angel and father is an alpha wolf ". Weird
Jungkook: " how come shouldn't be an alpha ?".
Taehyung: " that is the reason why my pack got attacked ".
Yoongi: " why ?".
Taehyung: " I'm the last omega angel wolf so a pack attacked us one night to take me but my mother pushed me to run away and put moonflower parfum on me ".
Namjoon: " oh that's why I couldn't smell wolf in you ". He nodded.
Jungkook: " so they will search for you ".
Taehyung: " it was 5 years ago, probably they forgot about me ". I nodded
Jungkook: " yoongi tomorrow give him the royal logo and use moonflower parfum on you because you will be helping in my university ".
Taehyung: " but I'm a maid here ?".
He asked with a confused face.
Jungkook: " you are an art teacher right ?".
Taehyung: " yeah ".
Jungkook: " I will schedule for the students who want to be in the art class ". He smiled widely and jumped a little bit making me slightly smile.
Taehyung: " thank you so much oh my God ".
Jungkook: " back to the main point, how do you know the silver poison ".
Taehyung: " the silver poison is for predators just a small drop it will kill someone ".
Jungkook: " how come he managed to enter the gates ".
Yoongi: " something is off here ".
Taehyung: " can I talk king jungkook ?".
Jungkook: " yeah go for it ".
Taehyung: " by the information that jin Hyung told me you have the strongest creatures here ?".
Jungkook: " yes I do ".
Taehyung: " where do you train them ?".
Jungkook: " in the forest...wait a minute ".
Taehyung: " in my opinion, he wants to get rid of your army first then gets to you, while he poisoned your parents you will be by their side, that means he will take advantage and attack ". I looked at him deeply.
Namjoon: " finally we have a genius person among us ". He giggled a little then bowed
Taehyung: " sorry ". I shook my head.
Jungkook: " it's okay, namjoon Hyung can you inform the university about the silver poison tomorrow we will put up with a solution ".
They were looking at me with shock.
Yoongi: " aren't you supposed to be rude ?".
Jungkook: " what are you talking about ?".
Namjoon: " you just called me Hyung ".
Jungkook: " so want me to call you destruction wolf ?".
Namjoon: " yah! You brat ". I chuckled
Jungkook: " so taehyung tomorrow I will take you with us to the forest because you are the only one that can smell poison ". He nodded and got up.
Taehyung: " okay King jungkook if that's all I excuse myself ". He bowed and walked to the door and out.
hoseok: " what's with the look ?". I was looking at the door.
Namjoon: " you know you can tell us all ".
Yoongi: " something is bothering you ?". I nodded and set down take the glass and drink some making me relax, it's the first best tea that made just like I love.
Jungkook: " I don't know but I feel weird ".
Namjoon: " what do you mean ?".
Jungkook: " our eyes changed when he first came here ".
Hoseok: " so? What is the change ?".
Jungkook: " he said that he can smell me and the same as me I only can smell his smell and it rain, flower scent".
Yoongi: " how come you two smell each other ?".
Jungkook: " my demon is restless and my eyes change always when I see taehyung ".
Namjoon: " did you let your demon talk?".
Jungkook: " yes and he muttered something I couldn't understand ".
Yoongi: " what do you feel when you see taehyung ?".
Jungkook: " a pull towards him I'm trying to control my demon because he is acting weird and he is trying to take control ".
Hoseok: " maybe you two are destined ?".
Jungkook: " I think he is my mate ". They gasped
Namjoon: " holly fuck, if he is you are going to be rich in trouble ". I chuckled
Jungkook: " first with the years ago I was going to reject my mate ".
hoseok:" don't you dare ". He glared at me.
Jungkook: " after mom's slap I wouldn't dare think that ". They laughed
Namjoon: " you know being mated is like you own the world and everything will be easy for you ".
Jungkook: " me as a bad-tempered and always angry I think he/ she will reject me first ".
Yoongi: " just don't be rude and don't tell them if they Are good in sex ". I laughed
Namjoon: " first girl that she claimed she is your mate you told her if she can handle doggy sex ". I laughed again.
Jungkook: " that's to make her hate me she was in love with me ".
Hoseok: " she is ignoring you, in the morning asking about you ".
Jungkook: " should I call her for doggy sex ?". They laughed
Namjoon: " Nah don't, just focus on something else ".
Jungkook: " like what ?".
Yoongi: " like finding your mate and settle down, you always have a bulge down there horny vampire ". I laughed and they got up to go.
Yoongi: " I miss my mochi ".
Hoseok: " I missed you both ". He kissed yoongi lips and they walked out.
Namjoon: " that's what I was talking about when you find your mate ". I smiled
Jungkook: " night Hyung ".
Namjoon: " I like this jungkook better ".
I glared at him, he chuckled and walked out.
I let my demon out.
jk: " you fucktard ". I chuckled
Jungkook: " you are dangerous these days ".
jk: " because I found our mate jungkook ". I stiffened
Jungkook: " who is he or she ?".
Jk:" it's a male ".
Jungkook: " great we have to fuck butthole ". He growled.
Jk:" you think just about your dick you shit ". I chuckled
Jungkook: " so tell me who I need to fuck ".
Jk: " be a man then I will talk to you, you stupid jerk ". I chuckled
Jungkook: " I'm joking, who is he ?".
Jk:" not telling, the day when you think with your heart then call me ". He disappeared
Jungkook: " yah! Yah I'm your master ". Nothing.
Jk:" don't you think I'm the master here ?".
I growled.
Jungkook: " you are not my master ".
Jk: " if I take over believe me I will let you fuck yourself with a dildo ". 
Jungkook: " don't you dare ".
Jk: " asshole".
Jungkook: " stupid, tell me ".
Jk: " walk and you will know ".
I got up and walked out to the hallway.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hello lovelies
Hope you are doing great
Take care and be safe.
And I hope you liked the chapter💜