25

Jungkook pov :
I was in my office thinking about what Taehyungs mother talked about , Taehyung can't go because of his pregnancy, this is a war not something easy for him to fight against some creatures that can use their scent or voices to make him submissive, Me as his mate he submits to me but I don't like others to take advantage to make him follow their rules .
King :" you are so deep in your thoughts kook ". I turned my chair and faces him with others sitting too .
Jungkook: " sorry I was thinking ". They smiled .
Yoongi : " what are you thinking about ?".
Jungkook: " about taehyung ".
King : " yeah you always do ". I chuckled .
Jungkook: " not that way father , I was thinking about the war against minwoo".
Namjoon: " what do you think?".
Jungkook: " I can't risk taehyung getting hurt , him being pregnant is more dangerous for him ".
King : " yeah I was thinking about that ".
Jungkook: " I'm thinking to take them to my trusted mansion in the city , he can't stay here while I go to finish minwoo ".
Hoseok: " them ? Who ?".
Jungkook: " taehyung, jimin and Jin , mother too ". They smiled .
Yoongi : " I was thinking about jimin because he can't fight ".
Jungkook: " that's why I wanted them hidden, I'm sure if they know they are pregnant, they will use it against us all ". They nodded .
Namjoon:" the thing is what if they suspect we are hiding them somewhere?".
King : " we will bring all the witches to make a close magic around the mansion ".
Jungkook: " taehyung is more power then all us , but he is just new to discover more , I don't want him to change into his wolf that will hurt our child and him too ".
King : " I see that you think about him more then you ". He smiled .
Jungkook: " he is my life , if I lose him I will lose myself too ". They smiled .
Hoseok : " we all are proud of you as king and as our little brother ". I chuckled .
Jungkook: " the time is passing, I think we should tell them and change the location, attack is at midnight ". They nodded .
Namjoon: " we will prepare our army ". I nodded .
Jungkook: " the omegas has to stay hidden too in the building in the forest or take them to underground basements until we come back ".
King : " I was thinking about them too ".
Jungkook: " minwoo is rebellious he can attack with everything we have , so we act with our smart brain to end him ". There was a knock at the door .
Jungkook: " come in ". The 4 girls came in and bowed to us .
Liza : " sorry to disturb king Jungkook ". She bowed .
Jennie : " I have someone I suspect him to be a worker of your uncle ".
Jungkook: " how many people that entered my gates ". I said angrily.
Jisoo: " king Jungkook, the man is an undercover, he even searched the whole university, and got every hidden spots ".
Namjoon: " where is he ?".
Rose : " we caught him last time today in the morning getting through the mansion door ".
Jungkook: " taehyung shit ". I was going to get up but she stopped me .
Liza : " don't worry about it , he is already caught , Kai and suho got him ".
Jungkook: " I want you all to get these groups and meet me here in half an hour ".
Namjoon: " 2pm group is already in a mission ".
Yoongi : " call the exos they are powerful, I trained them good ".
Jungkook: " then yoongi Hyung get all the groups that you think have potential to fight against all creatures ".
Yoongi : " got it Jungkook ".
Jungkook: " hoseok Hyung , bring the smartest group that are hackers and you are their leader ".
Hoseok : " as you say kook".
Jungkook: " namjoon Hyung , bring all the witches that are studying here ". He nodded .
Namjoon: " sure I will ".
I turned to the girls , that they have hopes in their eyes to be in a mission with us .
Jungkook: " and you girls , I want you to have girl groups to help you and everything you suspect kill it and burn it even if it is a person ,got me ?". They nodded and bowed .
Liza : " thank you your highness ". I smiled and they sprinted out .
King : " what do you think I do me , stay and watch ?". He glared at me ,making us all laugh .
Jungkook: " maybe have a vacation with mother ". I shook my eyebrows.
King : " your ass yeah give me something to do kook I'm not old ".
Jungkook: " dad you are powerful, that's why you will stay with our boyfriends in the mansion ".
King : " okay that's good for me ".
Jungkook: " now I have to talk to my baby ". I got up .
Namjoon: " us too". I nodded and walked out from my office to our room . I opened the door and found the most beautiful angel sitting on bed and eating some cake .