19

Jungkook pov :
It was morning time and I did even close my eyes, taehyung was awake but he wasn't talking nor moving just looking blankly at the window or fixing something, I left my mom and others with him and Noelle joined them because she is a student now at my university. I kept asking how is his health but all I hear is he isn't talking or eating. I didn't show him my face but it's better to die not showing him my face either way he will forget about me, because I wasn't a good mate for him all I did is let danger be his way.
Mother : " you have to see him kook ".
Jungkook : " I don't want to see hate in his face mom ".
Mom : " he is asking about you if he hates you he wouldn't even say your name ".
Jungkook : " I'm not ready to be rejected mom ".
Father : " it's fate kook, if he rejects you ,you will die in 3 days and I won't forgive myself son ".
Jungkook: " it's a sacrifice dad I will give up my life for him to live again, he is marked I don't want him to die ".
Yoongi : " that's not a solution ".
Jungkook : " I will end them in these 3 days and then die in peace, he has all rights to reject me then ".
" I won't reject you ". I turned and he was at the door standing with difficulties.
Jungkook : " what are you doing here ?". He looked down.
Taehyung : " if you give up your life for me I will do the same ". I walked to him, lifted him, and walked to our room put him on the bed.
Taehyung : " you should be ashamed to have me as a mate ". I glared at him.
Jungkook : " stop talking ".
Taehyung : " I'm just a failure for you ". I grabbed his hair .
Jungkook : " stop talking taehyung ". I talked with my vampire voice,he started shaking.
Taehyung : " get out ". I looked at him that's not what I wanted I walked to him and looked deep into his eyes .
Jungkook : " I will give my life in these 3 days, I want you to have a happy life ". He looked at me .
Taehyung : " you don't have to feel at fault jungkook, jaemin wanted revenge and he did ". He sobbed .
Jungkook : " what ?". He looked at me .
Taehyung : " he marked me, raped me, tortured me but he couldn't control me our mark didn't break ". I was so shocked .
Jungkook : " he was trying to control you ?".
Taehyung : " he was saying to follow his rules but my inner wolf wouldn't follow, but followed you ". I set beside him .
Jungkook : " how?, tell me taehyung you are marked by him ". He shook his head .
Taehyung : " in my sleep the Queen of angels said the mark broke by the bonding is still a wolf-vampire bonding won't break until we die both ". I was just looking at him .
Jungkook : " that's why you started shaking earlier ?". He nodded
Taehyung : " your vampire voice still dominate me, the pull up over you is still ". I hugged him .
Jungkook: " it's all my fault, you were raped because of me, bruised because of me, lost our child because of me, I feel useless as mate for you ". He cupped my face.
Taehyung : " we are mates for eternity jungkook none of that happens because of you, our enemy wants one of us dead to reach the monarchy including your parents too ".
Jungkook: " but he raped you tae".
Taehyung : " if you don't want me as your mate because I couldn't defend myself and got raped, then I'm ready to be rejected by you ".  he whimpered.
Jungkook : " if you repeat that one more time taehyung you will regret ". He sobbed, he is hurt more than me, he is suffering because he was carrying our baby but lost it, it's a painful moment for him, an omega being marked means he will be in pain until his mate redone the mating mark.
Jungkook : " I love you taehyung, my life is you all I feel is guilt, all I want is to die ". 
Taehyung : " don't say that, it's a torture for me I don't want to lose you I already lost our child ". He screamed and cried out, I pulled him he was whimpering because of his broken ribs and the beating, I hugged him and he was hitting weakly my chest and sobbing.
Jungkook: " shhh baby I'm sorry, I'm sorry calm your breathing baby ". He was pantingg and his sobs turned into soft cries .i was just whispering sweet things to calm him down .
Taehyung : " mark me jungkook ". I was so shocked .
Jungkook: " it will hurt more baby please ".
Taehyung : " it will hurt more watching you die, I can't live without you can't you understand?". He sobbed and shouted.
I pulled him again to me and kissed him after some minutes he kissed back. I pulled away and sniffled the junction between his neck and shoulder and he moaned, weird that he still has our scent.
Jungkook : " please forgive me baby ".
Taehyung : " mark me my vampire ". My eyes changed to red and his to pink.
Jungkook: " do you accept me again ?".
Taehyung : " we are still mates no matter what ". I peck his lips.
Jungkook : " I love you ".
Taehyung : " I love you ". I peck his lips
Jungkook : " let's do it together baby ". He nodded and he put his nose at my neck and gasped .
Taehyung : " your....your mark is still here ". Wait a second it wasn't here before and it turned when taehyung was marked .i pulled his shirt and our mark is there. I was so confused .
Jungkook: " yours is still here ". He touched it.
Taehyung : " do you get my scent ?". I closed my eyes and sniffled the air and nodded .
I kissed his mark and he moaned and he done the same I moaned too, then I pulled him to a kiss.
Jungkook: " mates for eternity ". He pulled away and peck my lips
taehyung : " mates for eternity". I hugged him.
He whimpered.
Taehyung : " hurts... Kookie hurts ". He sobbed .i opened his shirt off and blue and red bruises was visible. I licked his ribs and he moaned then I kissed them. I have healing ability so that will ease his pain for a little .
Jungkook: " sleep for a little baby ". He nodded and pulled me.
Taehyung : " stay with me ?". I nodded smiling .i hugged him a little not to hurt him more and he put his head on my chest and closed his eyes after a moment sleep took over me.
But something was watching and changing their nightmare to something not expected, their bond, their mark never changed and that's what called being soulmates. A light danced around them and sparkle was put over them as protection and then disappeared.
-------------------to be continued --------------