Run boy run (Part 2)

Scarlett...

"Like I said to your son earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the client's consent, I simply can't help you." I rolled my eyes. I have been listening to his nonsense for just what...ten minutes and I am already growing tired of him.

"Well, we can't get consent if you don't give us a name." Five argued back feeling equally as annoyed as I was.

"Well, that's not my problem." I groaned jumping to my feet from my chair.

"I can make it your problem." I almost yell about to launch myself at the man but Klaus caught me before I could climb up on the table. He pulled me to sit in his lap a grip still strong around my waist.

"Sorry for my daughter, she's got bit of anger issues. Got it from her mother." Klaus apologized for my behavior making me frown.

"I thought she was a slut," I mumbled under my breath for only Klaus to hear.

"Sorry. Now, there's really nothing more I can do, so..." The doctor pointed us towards the door signaling for us to leave. How fucking dares he.

"And what about my consent?" Klaus said, voice just bellow whisper as he let me slide down his lap.

"Excuse me?" The doctor asked. Five and I exchanged confused glances. Not knowing where Klaus was heading.

"Who gave you permission...to lay your hands...on my children?" Klaus said in a crying tone putting a hand on my shoulder. I wanted to flinch back knowing Klaus had some crazy plan in his head. I really don't like it when he comes up with something on the spot and then I have to just go with it.

"What?" Doctor and Five asked as Five reached for me to pull me from my twin brother.

"You heard me,"

"I didn't touch your kids," Doctor opposed looking confused at our brother.

"Oh really?" Klaus asked walking over to Five. "Well, then how did he get that swollen lip, then?" Klaus asked pointing towards my not boyfriend.

"He doesn't have a swollen..." And just then Klaus landed a hard punch to Five's face leaving me shocked standing next to them.

"Shit," I whispered as Five grunts in pain hand flying to his now busted lip.

"And my sweet, innocent daughter. Such a delicate flower. How could you do something like that to her?" Klaus asked slowly nearing me and for the first time in my life, I wasn't amused by what he was saying. Seeing as he had earlier punched Five I am quite terrified now. Klaus leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear. "I am so sorry, but this is payback for this morning." He whispered and then ripped the sleeve of my top and slapped me across my cheek so hard that I could feel the blood in my mouth. My hand flew to my cheek already feeling it burning. Five made his way over to me and inspected my injuries.

"I would kill him, but he is actually doing really good." He said quietly, stroking my cheek gently.

"I want it. Name, please. Now." Klaus ordered leaning on the man's desk.

"You're crazy!" The man informed our Klaus about something we all already knew, making our 'pretend' dad chuckle.

"You've got no idea," I answered for my twin giving the man a sadistic smirk. Meanwhile, Klaus found a snow globe on the man's desk.

"Peace on Earth. That's so sweet." Klaus said and smashed the globe against his head and this time I was actually worried about him. He groaned in pain but then started chuckling. "God, that hurt!" The doctor in his panicked state reached for his phone.