Number Five (Part 1)

In the gym's boiler room that Diego Hargreeves calls his home his brother Number Five has already woken up from his yesterday's adventure and is now being investigated by his brother Luther who stayed with him overnight. Five explained to his brother everything he had been working on over those past four days he has been back. Everything about the Apocalypse, even the part where he found their dead bodies there. Everything about the eye and his previous attempts to find out who it belonged to. When this conversation was over Diego Hargreeves barged into the room.

"Fuck she's not here." He whispered to himself angrily but then he noticed that Number Five was awake and charged at him. "Piece of shit. Do you have any idea what you just did?" Luther got up to hold back his other brother so he won't try to kill the little time traveler. "Nope, let me...Get your ape hands off of me!" Diego yelled, desperately wiggling a few feet above the ground in his brother's grasp. Five was looking at the situation with a raised eyebrow and absolutely uninterested face.

"I can do this as long as it takes you to calm down," Luther informed Number Two who finally realized that he won't move anywhere like this and so he gave up.

"Fine."

"Now, wanna tell us what you're talkin' about? And where is Scarlett?" Luther asked looking around for their little sister.

"Scarlett was here?" Five asked confused also looking around. He had next to no memory when it came to yesterday. He knew he did get drunk but the fact that his girlfriend was present for that left his mind.

"Our brother's been pretty busy since he got back. He was in the middle of that shootout at Griddy's, and then at Gimble Brothers, after the guys in masks attacked the Academy, looking for him." Diego said through gritted teeth fighting the urge to just punch his brother right in the face.

"None of which is any of your concern." Number Five was getting bored with his brother's overly emotional outburst. He just wanted to know where his girlfriend was.

"It was my concern from the moment they hurt Scarlett and it sure as hell is now. They just killed my friend." Diego shook his head looking down. "And I don't know where Scarlett disappeared. She went to look around the motel for Klaus but when I got to the car I couldn't find her. I tried calling her but she's not picking up. I've been riding around the whole city looking for her." Diego said now staring daggers at Five who looked guilty. "If something happened to her as well I will kill you." Diego threatened. But he didn't have to because if something had to happen to Scarlett Five would sure as hell shot himself if it was his fault. Luther was quite surprised to see Diego like this. He only knew him as a tough, strong guy and maybe he is a strong guy and only ever has been soft around his mother but Scarlett is his baby sister and she and Klaus were his favorite siblings, even if he wasn't letting it out on the surface. He cared about both of them so much. A lot of questions were nagging in his brain now, but one of them the strongest. Where are the twins?

Scarlett...

I have been walking from one bus stop to another trying to find my brother. Whole night. Whole fucking night have I been walking through this goddamn city and still nothing. Not even a sign of my brother. My phone had died hours ago after countless phone calls from Diego. I know he is worried but I just have no time to chit chat with him now. He would most likely just yell at me for worrying me and for leaving alone when those psychos are still very likely to kill me if they see me here. But I am so fucking done. 

I am exhausted, so much that I could cry. But I can't cry, when I cry I glitch and when I glitch people get hurt. The exhaustion is not exactly helping me keeping my powers at bay. That's why I am trying not to use them at the moment, even tho I would love to just fly up and look around like that, maybe that way I would find Klaus sooner. But for whatever I know I could start a fucking tornado in here, so it is for the best if I just pretend to be a normal person for a while.