The Majestic 12 (Part 1)

It took too long I know, I am sorry...I have too many things at once that I can't seem to focus on one properly and I am just all over the place. Still, I hope you will enjoy this chapter❤

Scarlett...

"Do we really need to wait here for her?" I whined banging my head against the car that I guess belongs to Vanya. Five that was standing next to me shook his head. 

"We will need both of them in the future," He mumbled glancing upwards where I guess Luther's room should be. 

"Well, we won't have any future if we spent our times playing samaritans here," I mumbled turning my head to glance around the corner. I caught a sight of Luther's boss, Jack Ruby as he marched inside the complex. I shrugged knowing that Vanya's visit will be cut short. 

"I wonder where did that compassionate girl go," Five said turning his head to look at me and I look back dead into his eyes. 

"She went back 56 years into the past," I snapped with a small smirk on my lips feeling proud for such a comeback. 

"Touché." I grinned at my achievement and fixed my gaze forward again when I heard a loud sound of something breaking. Out of instinct, Five grabbed my hand and pulled me a bit closer to him. But then we noticed it was just Luther, not being able to hold his nerves in. We both smirked at our brother's foolish behavior. 

"Should've used that against your opponent yesterday, but then again the wall is maybe the same with its defense as you," I teased loudly causing him to glare my way. I'm sure he is glad to see me. Practically is about to burst from excitement. 

"That is enough darling, it is said that we shouldn't tease animals in the zoo," Five said swinging his arm around my shoulders. Luther shook his head and turned away and we slipped around the corner to wait for Vanya by the door. We didn't even make it fully to them when she came storming from out of the door and right past us. Well, someone's in a hurry. 

"I see you had fun dealing with King Kong himself." I teased when she rushed past us. 

"You ready to go?" Five asked nonchalantly supporting the tone of my previous statement, his hands hiding in his pockets.

"I'm going back to the farm," Vanya stated, ignoring what we were saying and making her way away from us. That wasn't exactly the answer Five wanted to hear. He raced after her leaving me in the background as I slowly followed. 

"Hey. Unacceptable, Vanya." I took a whiff of the air and put my hands on my hips nodding my head slightly. 

"I smell a fight in the air," I said to myself causing Five to raise an eyebrow my way as if saying that I am not helping. 

"Remember, we need to stick together." Five reminded Vanya hurriedly and the said girl just turned around clearly pissed while her eyes traveled over to me. 

"Oh, why, so I don't end the world again?" Curse Luther and his giant monkey mouth. 

"Stupid," Five scoffed under his breath turning around to glare at the hole in Luther's apartment. Meanwhile, Vanya opened the door to the car. She turned around and glared at me because I was the main initiator of this lie. 

"Were you even gonna tell me?" I stepped closer, pushing Five slightly out of my way. This gal has no right to be angry at me at the moment because believe it or not even if she doesn't remember a shit I remember it and I know for a fact that she was actually herself half of the time when she was levitating me in the air strangling me with her powers. I could see her brown eyes. She wanted to hurt me while I am just trying to protect her. Something snapped in me and I lashed out on her completely.