Oga for Oga (part 2)

Scarlett...

After that...not so nice quarrel with the Handler, Five jumped us to the TV shop. I can't believe that woman has the nerve to trick us like this. Hello, we did the dirty work here and now you want to give us some time limits? Don't you know that getting our family together is worse than planning a war? Everyone is just scattered around the city like snow in winter. How are we supposed to get everyone together this quickly for us to leave this stupid timeline? 

When my feet hit the ground and I looked around seeing that we were already in the shop, my eyes instantly fell towards the ground. Catching onto the blood spilled there. At first, I thought that it was just some prank but this was actual blood. How did it get here? Öga for öga...oh man. 

"I am not giving my eye to anyone," I muttered staring at the bloody sign on the previously clean floor. Someone is going to clean this up! Five looked at me weirdly and then read the letters on the ground. 

"Oh shit." We both walked upstairs from where the voices were coming. When we reached the loft, Five went towards the thing covered with a blanket, but I already had my suspicions on who it will be. Damn, I've finally learned Edgar's name, and now he dead. Or was it not Edgar? Eh, never mind he dead, I guess. I walked towards the kitchen where the dumb and dumber were doing something over the phone. 

"Uh, hello, Olga?" Luther asked into the phone and then turned to Diego whispering. "It's her. She sounds old. What should I say?" 

"Who's her?" I asked startling both of them. 

"Sh," Diego shushed me putting a finger to his lips to tell me to be quiet. Oh great. 

"Excuse me, ma'am. Um, I was just wondering...What? My name? Is, uh, Luther Hargreeves, and..." Luther does sound like this kid from the neighborhood that tries to be threatening just for the prank but breaks the act as soon as you ask him a question. I looked behind me to see Five trying to hide the briefcase somewhere.

"Five," He looked over his shoulder at me. "A little help here? They are threatening some old lady. And I am supposed to be quiet so I can't explain it." Five rolled his eyes turning back to shoving the suitcase in the corner and then he stood up. 

"Since when do you listen to what someone says to you?"

"You killed one of ours, Olga, now we're coming after you. You will be dead by nightfall." Diego hissed into the phone. Probably causing the old lady on the other end of the line a great fright. Poor elderly people are not safe when my idiotic brothers are translating something. 

"Hey. It's Öga För Öga, idiots," Five said, finally coming into the room. Diego and Luther looked at both of us surprised. 

"Yeah um...that's Swedish for 'an eye for an eye'," I explained matter of factly. "It means the Swedes...." I trailed off towards the end of the sentence as Five started to pull off his uniform coat. I think my eyes got glued to him now.

"Killed Elliot?" Five finished for me sending me a slight smirk. I nodded quickly, my cheeks heating up instantly. Oh, my god why? That bastard is doing this on purpose. "Mhm," Five hummed and started pulling his cardigan off. Oh great, get fully naked why don't you?

"Wrong number. Have a lovely day." Diego said kindly...like a total idiot and I was so glad that it took my attention from Five right now. I don't think my cheeks could bear that much heat anymore. 

"And the award for scaring an old lady goes to...drumroll, please...Luther and Diego Hargreeves, commonly knowns as the dumbest people on the Earth." I called enthusiastically, a large grin appearing on my face.