Number Five (Part 2)

Scarlett...

I woke up a few hours later feeling slightly better than before. It is not exactly optimal yet but at least I can push myself out of bed. I looked to Klaus' side of the room not seeing him anywhere. Asshole left me here alone. I stoop up from my bed and walked towards the door. There was some scribbling hear from Five's room and so I strolled there.

"Nice decor," I said sitting down on the chair by the window.

"You slept well?" Five asked not looking away from the equations he has been writing on the walls of his room. I shrugged.

"It wasn't the worst." I looked around at the walls trying to figure out what it was. "A probability map?" I asked standing up from the chair and walking over to the wall by his bed. "You made a mistake here," I pointed out towards one of the numbers.

"What?" Five asked walking over to me and looking at the number. "Fuck, you're right," He smudged the number and wrote a new one over it. "That leaves me with only four names, now." He walked over to the wall and erased three names there. "Since when do you know math? You always hated it," Five asked looking at me.

"You would be surprised what can one person learn over the year apart. In other words hard times teach you math." I shrugged sitting down on the chair again. Five was talking mostly to himself while scribbling on the wall while I was just looking out of the window. Luther walked into the room and the two started talking about something while I was far too caught up with staring at the black cat that was walking by the dumpsters. That was until I was caught by the neck and held out of the window.

"What the fuck," I yelled surprised, kicking my legs because holly fuck I am hanging out of the window. I could use my powers but I am still not too confident about that. They still could glitch. And Five knew that. He knew that if Luther dropped me I would be falling down without a chance to stop. 

"You're not going anywhere," Luther said looking at Five determined. "I am sorry Scarlett but I can't let him kill innocent people." And that is supposed to make me feel better? My own brother is holding me by my throat out of the window for Christ's sake.

"And your way of stopping him is by killing me? Not a good plan!" I yelled but as always no one listened to me. Five had his gun aimed at Luther.

"Put... her...down." I looked down and then back up at Five with fear in my eyes.

"Rather not," I whimpered scared that Luther will take it literally and will just drop me.

"Put the gun down. You're not killing anyone." Luther ordered pointing at Five's gun with his free hand.

"No one should be killed today, it such a nice day for staying alive," I mumbled.

"I know she's important to you, so don't make me do this," Luther said gripping on my neck tighter. Am I not important to him as well? Or is he just that pissed at me? "It's either her or the gun. You decide," I frowned at Luther's words.

"Can I decide?" I pipped in, already struggling to breathe. Luther's grip loosened and I started falling letting out a scream when a hand caught me.

"I got you," Five said pulling me back up inside his room. He captured me in a hug. I tried to catch my breath, that has been knocked out of me by the past events. "Are you insane?" He asked Luther angrily, stroking my hair.

"I know you're still a good person, Five. Otherwise, you wouldn't have risked everything coming back here to save us all. But you're not on your own anymore. And Scarlett I am sorry but he wouldn't listen to me otherwise." Luther apologized looking down at me.