The Seven Stages (part 2)

Just a little heads up, this was written in a rush. Absolute rush, so there might be mistakes...I am sorry. If you find any major mistake you can 'politely' point it out to me and I might fix it later. I just wanted to get this chapter out here because I was taking too long to update because of some drama in my life. That being said let's get on to the chapter. 

Scarlett...

I sat on the counter, watching Five continue with the weird behavior he developed suddenly. He threw open the doors of the refrigerator, immediately grabbing the cup filled with water that was there. The racket he was making seemed to wake up Luther who was sleeping peacefully on the couch until now.

"Slow down, you will drown yourself," I warned, watching Five hungrily drink the contents of the cup. 

"Five, what..." Luther asked groggily once walking into the room. He halted his question when he noticed Five greedily gulping down the icy cold water. He sure as hell will have a sore throat from that. "You okay?" 

"Does that look okay to you?" I asked pointing towards Five. I mean I love him. But this is just weird. This is not just an ordinary thirst. Once the cup was finished Five put it down while panting heavily. Breathe man. It's fine. 

"I'm gonna need to be hydrated." Five muttered between pants as he closed the doors of the refrigerator. I know that this whole is supposed to refer to some plan of his, but I still didn't get it explained to me. Would appreciate that greatly by the way. 

"Hydrated?" Luther asked confused. Five however paid him no mind. He just walked over to the table where he dropped a baby powder earlier. He started to sprinkle it over his body. Mainly armpits...not disturbing surely. "What's with the baby powder?" 

"It'll help with the itching." Five answered absentmindedly. 

"What itching? There's itching? What the hell is going on here?" Luther asked looking over at me.

"What are you looking at me for? He's the one itching." I answered bitterly, jumping down from the counter. "Said he's got some plan. Which I know nothing about." The new piece of information sparkled some curiosity in Luther and he turned to Five expectantly. 

"You do have a plan." Luther seemed genuinely thrilled by the fact that Five has some plan. The boy, however...was being weird. 

"Well, it's a desperation move, but...since our brain-dead siblings are incapable of meeting a simple deadline, I got no choice." Five used a lot of words, explaining nothing. He just grabbed his jacket and walked towards the living room area. "Scarlett." Five called from the room. I huffed but walked over to him. 

"I am no dog, man," I informed him harshly, standing next to him. God knows what exactly he wants. 

"No choice about what?" Yeah, actually I would like to know that too. 

"I have to find myself." Five answered simply, pulling out his watch from his pocket. 

"Excuse me, what?" He is standing right here, isn't he? Why the hell would he have to find himself? Is this that spiritual saying that a man needs to find himself to really understand the working of the world? Eh...I guess Klaus would say something like that. 

"I just arrived in Dallas 15 minutes ago." I looked Five up and down. My brain processing information painfully slow. What the hell is the deal with him? 

"15 minutes ago you came out from the bathroom with baby powder in hand." I pointed out getting an annoyed look from Five. Guess I didn't understand the situation properly. Well, sorry but you should be more specific if you want people to understand what you want.