The Swedish Job (Part 2)

Scarlett...

"So wait, why does that lunatic brother of ours think that our padre has something to do with the killing of Kennedy? And why do we even care about Kennedy in the first place when there is an apocalypse now?" I asked curiously when Five finished explaining to me why they went on a search for dad. He even explained to me that the scratches on his neck were made by Pogo. Didn't look all that great and it must have hurt when he did that.

"The footage clearly showed us that dad was present on the grassy knoll that day when Kennedy died. Diego being the investigative detective he is decided without further evidence that our father is behind it," Five said it as if he didn't believe Diego's conviction but I found some logic in it. Dad was a real sick bastard after all. I wouldn't be surprised if he had something to do with Kennedy's assassination.

"What footage?" Vanya asked curiously. She didn't understand most of the things we were talking about so far but she is soaking up knowledge. I just hope her memory will spark up soon because all her wondering that was previously so cute is just getting annoying now.

"Hazel gave it to me. He gave up his life to get me that," Five was mainly looking at me when saying that knowing that I will react instantly. Hazel was a good man, I liked him really even if he shot me and I was practically captain of the doughnut ship Hanes. But still, Klave belongs to my OTPs. They rule the charts what can I say.

"Wait...so Hazel's dead?" I asked, kind of sad tone of voice showing off in my speech. Five just nodded with a sad sigh. He really did find a way to him even if he originally tried to kill him.

"Who's Hazel?" Vanya asked confused.

"Ah, just an ex-assassin that tried to kill us, he actually slammed you on the table if I remember correctly and well...Diego went all Mike Tyson on him once," I chuckled at the memory of Diego biting in Hazel's ear when they were fighting in our living room the day Hazel came to offer us his help. Tho Five breaking that rather expensive vase over Diego's head was a bit unnecessary. What, it was a nice vase? Got to appreciate the little things in life, right?

"Who is Mike Tyson?" Vanya asked confused...yet again.

"A famous boxer...tho he will be born in like 3 years from now or something like that," I explained not caring how crazy it sounded.

"This whole future thing is getting confusing," Vanya mumbled under her breath and we continued walking towards this underground boxing ring or something like that. Sounds illegal, to be honest...oh well.

"The smell here is really something," I commented over the yells of the men that came here to enjoy some good fighting. The odor of sweat and blood mixing up together along with the scent of what smelled like smelly feet or something of that sort. Really nothing pleasant.

"That's the stench of total stupidity and despondency," Five frowned and grabbed my hand pulling me close to him seeing as I was wandering off a bit. "I don't need you getting in trouble with these neanderthals."

"So what, are you worried they might hurt me?" I asked barking out a slight laugh feeling amused that Five thinks I can't handle a few jocks without a single brain cell. 

"No, I am worried you might hurt them...and I don't need to have police on our tail, searching for a little angry girl that violently handled down fighters of an underground fight club. We have enough on our plate as it is," Five snapped and guided us forward. 

We walked over towards the main ring and pushed our way towards the stands. I looked around until my eyes caught on the familiar bulky figure. Oh gosh, talk about exposing yourself. Luther was there in the ring fighting some disgusting looking man...not that seeing Luther without a shirt in just a white revealing tank top isn't disturbing enough. The weird thing was that Luther seemed to be lost in thoughts for a while. Just letting the other man punch the daylight out of him.