Part 24- Saara

Its saturday and the house is empty. Atif is not here. I spend the morning in limbo, wondering if I've finally pushed my luck. I feel like a naughty child being punished. Then my thoughts turn insidious- what if Atif has been caught by the people who are trying to get to me. Round and round the thoughts go, spiralling out of control. By mid- morning, my nerves are shot to pieces and I'm exhausted. The uncertainty gnaws at me and I have the worst migraine. I wander around the house aimlessly. Finally, i decide to go to bed to lie down.

I awaken suddenly but I don't know why? It takes me a few moments to get my bearings. I jump out of bed and run to the door leading to the balcony to look out over the driveway. A sleek black car is approaching. One that I don't recognise. I back away from the window, but just enough to see the car stop and the passenger door open. It's Atif! I feel elated and relived at the same time. Mohsin and Zain are at the car greeting him and speaking to the driver who exits the vehicle and stretches his arms out before shaking hands with the two men who are there to greet him.

Mohsin indicates for the driver to follow him to the back of the house and Zain and Atif turn, beginning to walk up the steps to the front door. I dont wait. I hurtle down the stairs and I stop short when I get to the bottom of them. Atif turns to look at me. He's wearing jeans and a linen shirt. He hasn't shaved and he looks tired. His hair looks dishelved and clothes crumpled. But he is a sight for sore eyes.

And we just stand there and stare at each other. I dont know whether I'm afraid or happy. I just want to cry - from the relief of seeing him.

I dont wait, because in that moment I really dont care. He's here and he's well and that is all that really matters, I launch myself at him, arms around his shoulders and legs around his waist. He catches me and I kiss him hard.  I am vaguely aware of him carrying me up the stairs. instead of turning right, he turns to the left wing. I cup his face and continue to kiss him like he is water in the desert. I have been starved of him this week and only he can quench this thirst i have for him.

He shoulders one of the doors open and then kicks it shut behind him. slowly putting me down on my feet, he pulls back enough to look down into my eyes. "Hey! " he says as his way of greeting me and the smile he gives me is so perfect it makes my chest hurt.

"hey" I reply and cup his face, I tell him I'm sorry with my eyes, shaking my head and then looking away. I know if I speak, I'll cry and I don't want to cry in front of him. Not now that he's here. He pulls me in close and wraps me in his arms and kisses the top of my head. He feels warm and solid and ... right. For now its everything I need.

We just stand there holding each other, my arms tight around his waist and head tucked into his chest. I breath him in. Sandlewood, earthy and smokey, his scent is introxicating and comforting at the same time.
I slip my fingers up his chest and begin to undo the buttons of his shirt. slipping my hands across his bare chest when it falls open. Tracing his skin with my fingertips. The light smattering of black hair across tight bronzed skin is magnificent. I follow the line of his collar bone and see his eyes close almost painfully. He breathes in deeply before opening his eyes and staring down at me. They are black and hungry.
I walk him backwards, taking off his shirt and moving my hands quickly to his jeans to open the belt. His hands lift my top over my head and away, then make light work of my trousers, which i step out of almost in my stride. I push him back on the bed till he is sitting on the edge and unclip my bra and shimmy out of my pants till i stand naked in front of him. He stares in wonder at me. Never taking his eyes away from mine. I'm not sure what gives me the courage to be so bold other than the fact that i want him with a ferocity i didnt know was possible.
I have this overwhelming need to have his hands grip me. I want him inside me. I want his mouth on me. I need him with a desperation that makes no sense. I climb onto him and straddle him, pressing myself against his erection. I rub myself up against his jeans, grinding into him. God knows im wet for him. My breasts feel heavy and im desperate for his touch, for his mouth.
I look down at him and he obliges almost immediately cupping one whilst using his tongue to circle my other nipple before finally nibbling on the tip. I gasp but its not enough. I need more.
'Harder!' I gasp and he increases the pressure.
I rake my hands through Atif's hair, apply pressure and tugging lightly, just enough to raise his face to me. Then i kiss him slipping my tongue into his mouth. He groans in satisfaction which drives me crazy.
I reach down and fumble with the button on his jeans and zip before slipping them down his legs. His erection springs free.
I have to stop myself from climbing back onto his lap. I can feel the force building inside me. If i come too soon I'll loose some of this hunger that makes me want to fuck Atif's brains out. So instead i lower myself to floor,onto my knees and spread my hands on his thighs. I look into his eyes, the look of disbelief and lust on his face is intoxicating.
I kiss his head and take him in my mouth before i circle my tongue around his cock. He tastes salty. 'Fuck' he says throwing his head back. I take him further in and pull back out a few more times before i take him out and decide to focus my attention on his tip. I flick my tongue over his opening. i suck the precum on his tip looking directly at him. Then slip my tongue into it. I continue to stroke the inside of his urethra with my tongue till i feel his hands grind into my shoulders, his legs stiffen and his penis jerks. I look up to see the crazy look in his eyes, he is losing his mind. I take him to the edge at least a couple more times before i decide i need him inside me. Slowly, slowly, slowly i climb up onto his body. I rub my wetness up and down his shaft and moan as the desire builds, i rub him against my clit.
His hands are on my hips, fingers digging into me desperately. But i want to savour every single bit. I rise on my haunches and take him in my hands.
'I want you to see yourself going inside me' i say, looking him directly in the eyes. He does. He's fixated on his penis as it enters me. First the tip.
'Im so wet for you' i whisper, which is true. Then the shaft and finally i grind into his hips till he fills me to the hilt. I groan out loud, i cant help it. He feels so good. So full, i begin to rock him. Slowly at first, then harder and faster, i feel im being propelled to my climax. All the while i can see Atif watching me. Concentrating on holding off his own climax. Im almost there when i feel his hands tighten around my hips.
He rolls me under him and withdraws completely, to my annoyance. I am so close i cry out. But he is grinning. 'Tell me what you want Saara. I want to hear you say it.' He says in a voice that has more control than I'd expected.
Im too far gone for pride or maybe because its Atif and i dont care about anything but having him inside me. I say ' i want you to put your dick inside me and make me come.'
'What else else?' He asks
'I want you to fuck me hard'
'Then?'
' i want you to fill me with your cum like you promised!'
He closes his eyes in satisfaction and he thrusts into me, growling in satisfaction. I cry out as he slams into me again and again, gripping the bunched muscles on his back and shoulders, I wrap my legs around his, entwining them, anchoring him, he grinds harder into me, till i literally explode from my climax.
'Yes baby, that's is!' He says into my hair before he empties himself inside me.
He kisses my temple as we coast down together. Sweaty and gasping for breath. we lie in a tangle of limbs.
Finally after a full week of restless nights, i feel myself drift off peacefully.