47- Atif

A few minutes later and its carnage. Bloody ketchup turns the water red, salad, naan and chicken lie in great clumps of rubble all over the wet floor and units. Pinned under me, hands above her head, looking like a sloppy mess, is the most beautiful woman I've ever met. Her cheeks are flushed, hair sticky with mint from the yogurt and clothes turned transparent. Bedraggled and sodden, she is a sight for sore eyes.
'Surrender?!' I say mockingly.
'Never!' She says through gritted teeth, there is a mischievous smile playing on her lips.
' resistance is futile!' I say in a low provocative smile slipping one leg over her hips, so i am sitting on top of her. Looking down into that unrelenting pout is both the most sexiest and adorable thing I've ever seen. Fuck, i want to kiss her.
'Oh, i dont know. I quite like it!' She says coquettishly.
'Interesting!' I say slowly 'and kinky!' My interest piqued.
'Don't get ahead of yourself Captain Borg!' She laughs playfully.

Minutes later i have her upstairs in the steamy shower. Lazily i kiss her, my arms hanging languidly over her shoulders.
''I would say that was a clear victory.' Saara says lazily.

"Absolutely!" I say "you should have just held up the white napkin to begin with." She smiles in disbelief. "You are such a sore loser!' I exclaim and tug at a loose stand of her hair lightly. "i think I deserve a treat. . . . um. . .. ." I say thoughtfully. "perhaps you should be my slave for the day. . ."

I look at her petulant expression and flinch 'I dont think you know how to take orders, you're too spoilt."

I hear her gasp in protest. "That is simply not true!" she says mock slapping my arm.

"It is!" I say taking her chin in my fingers.

"What would you make me do if I was your slave?' she asks looking up teasingly.

"Very very dark things." I say mysteriously.

"Like?"

"You'll never know because you could never be a good sub!" I say lightly and know deep down its true. she raises an eyebrow as if I've insulted her.

'Sub?' she asks

"Um- a submissive." I say and look at her mockingly. "you're a dominant- you just don't know it!"

She looks genuinely suprised and gives me a cynical disbelieving look. "Right!" She says expectantly, waiting for my explanation.

"You don't trust anyone, especially men!" I say as way of explanation.

Her eyes are wide with increduality. "That's not true!" she protests.

I grin at her as if I know I'm telling the truth whether she choses to believe it or not, which only further irritates her. "you have serious control issues" I say in explanantion. "You say you give yourself fully, but you dont. You're passive aggressive. You said it yourself, you dont need  anyone to please you!"

She tuts. "That's not the same thing!" she says indignantly.

"Ok, so tell me, could you give yourself to me, so I can use you only for my pleasure?"

She hestitates as she thinks about my words. "Only your pleasure?" She seems confused and I smile at her. She's beginning to understand.

"Thats what a sub does, it isnt about them, its all about the dominant and what gives them pleasure. sometimes its surrender, sometimes it taking responsibility for the sub's pleasure." I look at her face change as she begins to understand. "Either way the dominant comes first and the dominant is always self serving. Selfish." I say and watch to gage her reaction.

She is thoughtful and I can see she is mulling over the concept. "What if the sub doesnt enjoy it?" She asks.

"Exactly, that's why you'd be crap at it. On some level you have to be able to get off on the fact that you're pleasing the other person- and that has to be enough. Also its about obedience. You have to be good at taking orders . . . Or giving them -without question. " I say matter of factly.

She's looking at my face to see if I'm joking. I'm not. I look down at her all matter of fact.

"Are you a dominant or a submissive?' she asks uncertainly.

"I've been both." I say and nod as if to show I'm being honest.

She looks at me incredulously tilting her head like she doesnt quite believe it. "Really? You've been a submissive?"

I nod again.

"Is it dangerous- being a submissive?" she asks and shifts away to get a better look at my face. 'I mean its about pain and getting off on hurting someone right?'
"There's different types of pain, sometimes something feels so good, its painful-like having a hard on that hurts, or enjoying the feeling of someone's touch. Then you can have pain like spanking, its like tugging on your hair, or biting. It feels good because it's sensual. instant, sudden and then leaves this lingering pleasure in its wake.'
She nods in understanding. 'Then- there is pain pain. Which hurts like hell, but its a mind fuck. Mixed in with like the endorphins- its like -a release almost." I say searching for the right words.
She's listening carefully. "I don't know, it still sounds dangerous!" She says sceptically.

"when you trust someone, nothing is dangerous." I reply simply.

she concedes the point and then asks "what's the most risky thing you've ever done?"

I shake my head and half laugh "I'm not telling you- little miss judgy!"

She pulls at my arm and makes me look at her "Are you embarrassed?" she asks.

"I'm not embarrassed, i just think you couldnt get your head around it!" I say honestly.

"Tell me!" she insists.

"Ok" I sigh. "Something like Edgeplay." I say offhand.

"Edgeplay?"

"Taking you to the edge of your limit?" I say and step in closer, face looking down into hers. I know from this angle she will be able to see the shadows in my face and I notice her eyes dialate instantly.

"What's your limit?" she asks lightly.

"You sure you want to know?".I ask lightly.

She is mesmerised and aroused, I can tell the thought of knowing has her captivated and I hold her gaze for a second longer, running my finger up her arm and along her collar bone before resting it at the apex of her throat. I look into her eyes slowly. "probably like choke play." I can see the white of her eyes and her mouth drop open and I laugh. "The Cartroide that sits here, I say running my finger up the side of her neck till I feel it. "You can cut of the carbon dioxide for a few seconds and it creates this mind fuck crazy euphoria, just before you come."

She smiles in wonder "Really?"

I nod "If you hold it a few seconds too long, you can pass out. It's all about control baby."

She touches her neck in wonder and and looks at me quizzically. "That's insane!" She doesn't look like she's averse to the idea. "I suppose part of it, is getting off on the risk?" she asks.

"No," I say matter of factly. "Actually it's all about control. Can you imagine giving up full control? Not having to take on any responsibility at all- or having all the responsibility- taking full control of someone's pleasure! I think it starts in the mind- otherwise it just doesn't work. Perhaps thats where the obedience comes in. If you're a sub- you've got to trust your dominant. Unconditionally."

"Pain, pleasure, responsibility, no responsibility." she smirks, suitably impressed. "I think I'm understanding it a bit better."

"Now, if you were a dom. I wonder what you would do." I say, my gaze fixated on her lips, which I want to kiss so badly right now.

"I don't know" she says and laughs. "It's all about my pleasure? my control? " she grins as she rolls the idea around in her mind

"You should spend some time thinking about it tomorrow, when I'm at work." she looks up at me surprised. "Then when I get home, you can show me!" I say walking her backwards to the wall, till she is pinned there.

"Careful what you wish for," she says chin raised, shoulders back. "You might just get it!"

"Oh I hope so." I say darkly .