49- Atif.

'Clear boundries! You need to tell me about your hard limits." I can see her looking thoughful like she's chosing what she's going to eat for supper. I dont think she has clearly grasped the level of commitment required and what is waiting for her.

"Recording anything. That's a hard limit."

I'm not expecting this. I look at her questioningly. She avoids eye contact. "Fisting- I don't know what that is -but i don't think I'm liking the sound of it." she says reading off the printed list. 'Age play- not sure about that.' she says wrinkling her nose with distaste.
"Restraints? Ropes, handcuffs, t bar, chains? A bit extreme isn't it?" She asks.

I laugh- "yeah, it is." Giving her a challenging look. "Do you want to push your limits?! Then You gotta keep an open mind.'

"fine!" she says

"fine!" she says. What else?"
'Lets talk Impact- Spanking, canning, flogging"
'Errrr. Will it hurt-a lot?' She looks at my face "Ok ok- anything that wont leave a mark and isnt too hard." She agrees. Then she stops reading "are you a sadist or masochistic?"
"Yes." I say without looking at her.
She opens and closes her mouth and stares at me. "Really? It's just-" she stops and thinks about it

Anal?" I ask, moving on and see her again muse over the idea. Biting her lip- she is trying not to say no.. "let's say yes to that one." I say "Just because you've not done it, doesnt mean you won't like it." She considers this and then nods.
"Language' saara announces. " im ok with a bit of dirty talk."
"Are you ok with being called different names . .. slut, bitch, whore? "What about using language like cunt, pussy? "
she looks incredulously at me. When she sees im waiting she nods "sure thats ok." She looks back down on the list. "Edgeplay: fire:no, wax: no, blood:-" she looks at me shocked- "absolutely not! Water play- no! Scat- no, no no." I can see she is overwhelmed. And getting worked up. 'I'm not sure about this. ...' She says and looks up at me hopelessly
" lets take it slow." I say breaking the downward spiral of anxiety she's falling, by taking her hand across the worktop in my own. "Have your safe word ready and lets say a non verbal cue too. 2 taps for I'm nearly there and 3 for stop."
She looks at me more relieved and reassured. A part of me thinks she's not ready- another really really wants her to play.
"Breath play-" she looks up at me to confirm what she thinks it could be
"-If we do this, you cant half arse it.' I say 'You have to give in completely. You have to trust me fully.if you don't- we cant go ahead." I lift her chin up to me. "It's a play. You have to take your role seriously. I'm not going to be me and you can't be you. That's a big part of it. I'm going to do shit that is part of the play that i wouldnt normally do. If we do this, you have to commit to it- you can't just tap out. Remember what i said- this is about control, trust. You're job is to please me and obedience is essential. Don't overthink anything. The whole point of being a sub is so you don't have to think. Leave your ego out of it. You have issues with self respect and control- im going to be pushing your buttons Saara. Taking you places that are going to feel uncomfrotable." I'm hard just thinking about her right now. 'I'm going to take you to a different place mentally and physically." There is a flicker of interest in her eye, which has been piqued "Let yourself go and see where you end up." Thats when i know i have her.
She takes a deep breath. "Okay. Different places, a new adventure. Let's give it a go."
"Tonight when i come back. I need you washed, showered, ready. Tie your hair up. You can wear a pair of knickers but that's it. I want you sat on the floor on your knees, with your head down, in our bedroom, Waiting for me. Do not speak unless you are spoken to, do as you're told, refer to me as 'sir.' Do not make eye contact unless you are given permission to do so.' I lower my voice ever so slightly. 'If you don't do as you're told, i will punish you.' I lift her chin so she can see the serious look in my eyes '-And it will hurt.' I hold her gaze for a moment, watch her bite her bottom lip.
She takes a deep breath, there is a spark of excitement and fear in her eye. It speaks to a flame inside me that is beginning to catch light.
I know deep down she is playing along, she doesn't realise fully what she is agreeing to.
I walk away smiling....
Smiling like the spider who just caught the fly.