55-atif

Watching her beg and seeing her arch in desperation for me is the biggest ego trip I could get. I could probably do anything i want to her right now, she is so far gone she would happily enjoy it. Tendrils of hair have fallen loosely around her neck and there is a sheen of sweat over her skin, which is making it glow. Fuck.
I want so badly to sink into her. Mark her. Outside and inside. But instead I dig deeper and find a resolve which suprises even me.
I pull my finger out of her and pull her up so that she is up on her knees, back against my chest. I place one of my hands against her neck and bite on the exposed skin there.
She gasps my name. I like the way it sounds on her breath like this when she is a complete mess. Uncertain.
She leans back into me helplessly. I wind my other arm around her hips pulling her back into my erection.
"Please!" She begs softly.
My cock jumps to attention, almost painfully so.
I turn her slowly to look at her. Eyes dialated, cheeks flushed, she is disorientated with desire, vulnerable from those heady pheromones. Simply gorgeous. I don't need cuffs, I could do anything right now and she would love it.
I lie her on the bed back to her original position with her head on the edge. Arms above her head. She groans in protest.
"Do you want me to punish you?" I ask in a low serious voice and she squirms a little and shakes her head, eyes shut tight.
I untie my waistband and let the head of my penis run the length of her jaw. She bites her lip and I see her small pink tongue dart out.
I use my hand to guide the head of my dick over her face. I let it roam over her cheek bones, ears, temple, throat. Building the tension till I finally reach her lips. I let the pre cum drip onto those swollen lips and as I pull away I see it stretch out between myself and her in a translucent silky tendril.
Fuck. She tilts her head further back and parts her lips instinctively.
I close my eyes to grasp the control as I feel it slipping.
But its too much. Within seconds I feel her warm breath on me again and then her warm tongue is lapping me up as if she is licking an ice cream. Her tongue moves up and around, over and under the shaft. I let her, before I slip my fingers into the hair at her temple, holding it steady before slowly easing myself inside her mouth till I'm deep in her throat. I feel her gag and hold her head more firmly there, letting her adjust her breathing accordingly. Then i withdraw, feeling the suction of her warm wet tongue. I push into her again. It takes few gos to get her into the rhythm. Then im pounding more forcefully into her face, adjusting my legs to a more firm stance. I drive into her and hold still for a few seconds, when I know I'm the deepest inside her. The colour is creeping up her cheeks and i pick up the pace. Fucking her face relentlessly. Watching the curve of her throat, the swell of her breast, Sharp indent and then flare of her hips, has me groaning. Her legs are pressed together,tight. It only serves to heighten my pleasure to think of the wetness inside her throbbing for me. Then I feel myself swelling, and my thrusts become more forceful. I am aware of her grip on my hips and I pound into her, trying not to think of her soaking ready cunt, waiting for me. But its too much. I hold her head and slam into her one last time, emptying myself, squirting deep into her throat. Forcing her to swallow, before I slip out of her.
  "Good girl.' I say holding her gaze. Letting my fingers trace her swollen lips.
My heart is racing and legs aching.
I lean down and kiss her lips and she kisses me back, trembling softly. Tear tracks down the side of her face, which i wipe away with my thumbs.
"Meeri jaan" my life. I whisper and kiss her temple, the side of her face, jaw, neck shoulder. Kneeling at the base of the bed.
She needs the contact, clinging to me, whimpering softly. I slip out of the sweatpants and into bed, gathering her up close. I continue to whisper endearments soothingly, stroking her arms and back before, I feel her drift off.
I lie there just holding her. Wondering agonisingly, whether I will be able to let her go. Its no exaggeration when I called her 'meri Jaan'- how will I live without her?