01 || The Monster I Love

© copyright Jamiebrushfire 2020

Book Started: 07-07-2020
Ended: 06-01-2023

All characters and plot of story are Fiction. May include real places and names. Olivia is a person of color.

As of 07-10-2020 You Found Me is #216 out of 37.4k stories in Non-Fiction.
07-11-2020 #88 in Non Fiction
Thank you guys so much!!!!!

Very proud of my non-fiction rankings but forgive me I got Mixed up with non fiction and fiction Tags. My book is a Fiction Romance Novel

Olivia's P.O.V

"Come here to me I need to speak with you." I looked up at him. I studied his face for a bit before putting my head back down letting the tears fall off my cheeks.

"I hate you..." those three words slipped past my lips in an effortless whisper.

"What'd you say?" His voice rose. His back towards me. I remained silent. He turned around and stalked towards me, his eyes seemed dark...he looked angry..I dropped my head back down.

His scent lingered around me teasing my nostrils. He got down on his knees and his soft hands lifted my head up. His thumb wiped away the tears on one side of my cheek. Wasn't he just angry with me?

Although I did live for this feeling with him. I loved when it seemed like he cared about me. "Olivia, don't cry. You know how much I hate that." He said to me. He got up and stood above me. His scent still lingering around my nose.

You were my conscious. You were that part of me that I held onto so dearly. I fearlessly loved you through sickness and health. I still feel this way about you. I'm just a human trying to love the villain they say you are. Don't reveal that part of you to me...just yet. Don't hate me because all I want to do is love you. The tension between our love carries a burden on my shoulders to where I cannot fight it anymore. Do you ever wonder about where I am? This pain on my chest feels as if i'm drowning. Can we survive this drought in which we call love? I always do wonder if we ever can become one. I build this wall up when i'm around you. I let it down when you speak. When you breathe it goes up-

"Olivia.." The husky male voice erupted me out of deep stirring thoughts. I looked up at him with my tearful eyes. As he towered over me with his strong built body. How I wanted for him to so badly caress my face as he did a while ago or caress my face as he did the night before. Pulling my body against his, holding me in his embrace for a few before letting me go and walking away. He walked away leaving the faint feeling of the kiss he gave me. I touched my plump lips ever so softly, scared of wiping away that feeling. I wanted to keep this feeling forever. The tingling it sent through my body when he kissed or even touched me. Is this love? Is...this...love?

Have we kissed? Yes. Numerous times and all the time it feels as if he regrets it. As if he feels that I'll fall in love with him but I already have. I've been in love with this man for a minute now. Yes every now and then we will cuddle, he'll rub his strong hands up and down my caramelized dark arms. I'll fall asleep to his touch and scent. Oh how his scent was so intoxicating to my system. How it made my knees weak. Whenever I awake from slumber. He wouldn't be there. Why did he always leave me? Did he not want to be near me? I have so many questions for this man they call a villain. But I just want the full true self of the guy I love and care for honestly.