twelve

Ysabella POV

By the time we finished shopping it's almost two in the afternoon.

My god! Is this how shopping really work's? We started around ten. I sigh and look all the things that grandma bought.

She almost bought the entire store if I not restrain her she gladly do so.

"Let's go dear I am already famished" she really look exhausted now. Even though she's a grandma she have a energy like a bear. I swear!

She grab her phone in her bag and called someone.

"Son! Oh yes we already done shopping! Were going to eat. How about you? Do you want to join us? Ok ok! We'll wait for you in my favorite restaurant. Ok bye.. love you.. take care son!"

Judging from her conversation in her phone it must be Archer. And I think she invited him to eat with us.

"Guess what? My grandson agreed to have launch with us. He said it's already late taking lunch but he already know what kind of shopping person I am. Hahahahah!! Come let's go!" She said to me happily.

When we arrived in the restaurant Archer already there. He's waiting on the side of the restaurant while scrolling his phone.

"Son!" Grandma greeted him.

"How are you grandma? You look a bit exhausted? Did you over do shopping again?" He said the look at me. He pull a chair for his grandma and I pull my own chair.

"Why didn't you used my card? Didn't I told you to used it?"

"Don't bother son! She even want to buy the gowns using her own money. But I blocked her!" She said then the waiter arrived and hand us the menu.

We order and begun eating. While eating grandma and Archer keep talking to each while me just concentrate on my plate.

Then grandma excuse herself cause she want to use the restroom. Upon grandma walk away I begun getting nervous.

"So?" He begun

I look up to him and meet his gaze to me.

"Did you enjoy together with my grandma?" He said and I nod in response. Then I bow my head again.

After a few minutes grandma arrived. I let go a big sigh and I think Archer notice it since he narrow his eyes to me.

Shit! I mentally slap myself.

"Dear Archer office is walking distance from here. Do you want to visit his office?" She asked me

I quickly shake my head as a sign for disapproval.

"No...no grandma I think you need to rest. Your already insert a lot of energy in shopping so let's head back so you can rest!" I said slowly and softly

"It's ok my grandma can rest in my cabin. I have a room there. " Archer said

"But..." I was cut off by Archer whose now paying the bills of what we eat.

He immediately assist his grandma then we walked outside.

"That tall building over there is own by Archer. It is where his office located and we are going there right son?" She said while grabbing my hand again.

I scratched my head and sigh. This going to be a long day for me.

We walked inside the lobby of the building. Then the receptionist greeted us and I can from my view how the receptionist sending flirty smile to Archer.

I decided to let it go since from the very beginning this marriage is just nothing to him.

Archer press the button for the elevator and we get inside.

When we arrived on his office floor. It's huge and super clean. His employees greeted him and Mrs Martin too. Grandma just smile to them.

We went inside to his office. Wow it's beautiful. You can actually see the entire view of the whole city from his office.

I looked stunned and awed. It's too beautiful.

"It's beautiful dear right? You like it?" She asked me

I look at her then said.

"It's very beautiful grandma!"

"Did you ever been to your dad office?" She asked me

"Yes when my mom still alive. But when he remarry I never had a chance. Only Aunty Em's and Lucy go with him!" I answered her

"Grandma the cabin is over you can rest there. " Archer said while staring at me. Even though he talking to grandma

"Dear come let's go!"

"Just let her stay here grandma. I think she doesn't want to disturb your rest. Right?" He asked me while glaring his eyes to me

I nod and smile to grandma.

"Ok but if you want to go inside just come in ok? I will just lye down a little.!" Grandma said

"Ok grandma"

She exited and went inside the cabin.

"Take your sit" Archer said. Then I obey him

I sit in the couch but my eyes all went down afraid to meet his gaze.

"So how's the selection of your dress? Did you enjoy it together with grandma?" He asked

I nod in response

"Can you talk? You keep shaking or nodding your head only.!" He said looking annoyed.

"I'm sorry!" Then I remembered his card to me and I grab it inside my bag pocket and give it to him.

"Here's your card" I said then place it on his table.

He did not bother to look into the card instead he grab my wrist stopping me from moving back to my sit.

"It's doesn't mean that I give the card to you it's means I accepted you. But no! I am doing it because I don't want my grandparents to be upset.!" He said softly. I think he doesn't want grandma to hear us.

I look at him hurt. I know he did not accept me. But being said that right in front of your face is totally hurt.

"Don't worry I won't misunderstand anything. I know where I stand" I said while refuse to look into his face although his hand is still in my wrist.

"Good! You may go to the cabin and have a rest. I will wake up you both when I finish my work here." He said then let go of my hand

I walked hurriedly to his cabin and open the door immediately. I know it's rude but I can't help it. I am scared of him and feel little of myself.