sixteenth

Ysabella POV

The sudden decision of grandpa to make us have honeymoon together is something I am afraid to happen.

A walk away from grandpa room after I bid good bye to him.

I walk slowly thinking what to do. When a hand suddenly grab me and spoon me to face him.

Archer!

"We need to talk!" He said to me.

"Let's go to my  clinic. They're are many people who might hear" I said then I swat my hands to let go. But he didn't budge instead he tighten it more.

"Let go Mr Martin. People might see us and will miss interpret this?' I said to him. But the jerk never listened.

So I just walked and lead him to my clinic.

"Please have a sit!" I notice he look around my clinic. I know it's small compared to his office.

"About the honeymoon thing. Let's just give grandpa what he asked. After that we can say to him that both us did not work so we can have annulment." He said looking at me.

"Ok! Will do that!" I said in agreement.

My phone buzz and mark name appears on my screen. I look at him trying to asked him permission to answer it. He nodded in response.

"Yes?"

"I just want to remind you about our dinner? What time are you available? I already done my work. How about you?" Mark asked me

" I will be done in a minute. Let's just meet in the parking area. It's that ok?" I asked him.

"Sure! I will be waiting then. See you?" He said

I put my phone down. And I look up to Archer again.

"So is that all? Can we go now?" I asked him.

"Is he your boy friend?" I saw how his jaw hardened.

I felt like it's not need for me to answered him. So I pick my bag and head outside but before I can get out. He grab me and pin me to the door.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I asked you.. you answered me. Is he your boy friend?" He said in a cold and mad tone.

"What are you talking about.  We are both doctors, it's not what you think it is!" I said.

I watch him trying to mumbled something but I can't hear it since I am too nervous in our position.

I wiggle and try to put space between us. I push his chest lightly but it's no use he's stronger than me.

"Mr Martin let go!" I said pleading to him

"Listen to me and answered me. Is he the one calling?" He asked me.

"Who?" I asked in confused.

"Mark Knight!" He said

"Yes!" I answered him honestly.

"Why did he called you huh?" His grip on my wrist become tighter.

"Your hurting me please let me go!" I said pleading to him.

"Where are you going both??" He's said not bother to what I said

"We're going to have dinner." I said

"What?!" He look at me like I'm crazy.

"No you can't let's go home together. I am hungry.!" The he grab me and take me outside.

He drag me to his car and deposit me in the passenger sit. Then he position himself in the driver seat and drive off.

During the ride home nobody speak or try to make noise. I sigh what's is wrong with this guy?

I pick my phone in my bag and texted mark that I will be late so we will just meet in the restaurant.

When we arrive home. He immediately went to his room. Not bothering a glance on me. Jerk!

I went to my room and change into new set of clothes. I decided to out my little red dress.

 I decided to out my little red dress

When I was about to go downstairs. Archer room door is open. My eyes is shocked of what I saw. He's with a girl on his bed naked while Archer on  topless.

Shit! That girl again!

I walked out fastly before they notice me. I don't have car so I called an uber. For sure I am really really late.

I went inside the restaurant and I saw Mark waving at me. I walked near him.

" You look beautiful as always" he said and he drag chair for me to sit.

"Thank you mark! Sorry I am late!" I told him

"That's ok! You know I will always willing to wait for you.!" He smile to me.

As always Mark always made a conversation for me to fill in. He's a sweet person. He took something in his pocket and I was shock to see. It's a necklace!

"It's suit in your dress

"It's suit in your dress." He said.

"Mark I can't accept it! Ok? Give it to someone special to you!" I said to me while I shake my head

"Please your the only special someone in my heart. Although many women always try to seduce me. But you hold my heart. And please don't think I am not serious. If you want we can get married!" Oh shit Lord!

"Mark what are you saying?"

"If you agree to be my girlfriend. Then I will asked you sooner to be my wife. I want to spend my life living you and be the mother of my kids"  he said smiling to him.

I don't deserve this guy. He doesn't know about me being already married.

"Mark you can find someone better than me. " I told him

"I already did. But I failed miserably. Your my one and only. Ever since you work in the hospital your the only women I want , I need and love!" He said.

"Let me think about it ok? For now let's be friends. Can we take it slow?" I asked him.

"Of course! Whatever you say is my command!" He said.

He wants to take me home but I declined. I am currently staying in Archer house I don't want him to know about it. And I know Archer will not like it.