tweenty-eight

Archer POV

The moment I saw her inside the mall wearing short. I know it's not too short but the fact it reveal her milky white skin and with a see through long sleeves did not help at all.

So I told her not to wear that kind of clothes outside. Only inside the house! Of course I will definitely like it. Especially if she wear sexy lingerie! Shit what am I thinking? Getting horny in the middle of the mall.

I drag her to the restaurant since I am hungry. I asked her about her volunteer in South Africa but unlucky before she can answer our food has arrived. So we just concentrated eating the food.

I noticed her eyeing someone so I follow her gaze and it landed on the cute baby girl on the other table. She smiled looking at the baby. So she likes babies, I wonder how many she want to have?

"You like babies?!" She stared at me looking shocked. Then she compose herself and smiled to me.

"Who doesn't like them they're cute!" She said with a cute smile that her dimple appear on each side. Wow! She's not just cute but so beautiful indeed!

"So how many babies do you want to have?" I asked her all the sudden.

Then she got choked and I handed her water and patted her back to calm her down. Then I wipe her mouth making her blush and cough even more.

"You ok?" I patted her back. But she raised her two hands like she surrender.

"I'm ok ok! Please don't joke like that Mr Martin. !" She said while trying to catch her breath.

"What did I do? When did I joke?" I asked her.

"You know the baby thing!" She said slowly. And I think she's embarrassed and shy.

"I am not joking! How many do you want to have?" She look at me and shake her head

"I don't know! I didn't have that in mind." She said while she blushed more. She calm herself by taking the glass of water .

"You don't want a baby with me?!" She snap her head to me immediately and make her spat out the water and choked from it.

She cough non stop now. While tapping her heart. When she calm down, she spoke

"Don't say such a joke like ever again Mr Martin. You almost give me a heart attack there!" She hold her chest and closed her eyes.

I took her hands and I pressed it gently making her open her eyes. Then we started into each other eyes.

" I am not joking! I am serious! I really want to have a baby with you. Hell I even want many babies as long as your the mother!" She gulp hard but did not leave her gaze to me. It looks like she's trying to read me if I am really serious or not.

Then she shake her head and laugh

"Hahaha... You almost got me Mr Martin but please don't joke like that especially that matter" She said

I look at her horrified.

"You don't believe me?" I asked her in shocked.

"Of course! I know your just joking. Just please don't it casually like it nothing Mr Martin". She said then bow in head.

I had enough of it. I took of her napkin and grab her things. I drag her to the exit and went to the parking area. I made her sit on passenger and I took the driver sit and drive towards my house.

I didn't spoke or try to make conversation. I noticed her looking outside the window. Why can't she get that I like her? I drop to many hints already.

We arrived in the house and I open the car door in the passenger sit. I help her get out and took again her hands then drag her up stairs taking her to my room.

"Mr Martin... I will go to my room now!" She said while trying to escape from me. But I shut the door and lock it. Her eyes went wide

"Mr mar..' before she could finish it. I pull her towards me and hold her waist making her close to me. I can smell her scent and immediately nozzle my nose in her neck.

"Goodness you smell so good!" I whisper then kiss her neck making her shiver. I lick her neck to ear and whisper sexily.

"Call me Mr Martin again. And I will throw you in my bed!" That makes her shiver more.

"Archer! Call me archer!" I order her

"But you said.." I cut her off

"Forget about what I said. Or even forget about that stupid agreement. Why did I ever create it at all? That's stupid me to do!" I said then I make her sit in my bed. She look afraid and her cheeks I swear it looks like a tomato because it's so red. I can't help to pinch it.

"Your so cute! How did I become so lucky!" I smile giddy.

"I think I need to go to my room!" Then she stood up but I pull her in my lap making her sit.

"Archer I think this is not right!" She said then try to get up again but I hold her both side.

"Stay still and don't move! And keep calling me Archer it's so sexy coming from your mouth!" Then I kiss her cheeks then I look into her eyes down to her lips.

Without any second I capture her lips and kiss her deeply. She didn't respond so I bit her lower lip making gasp. I enter my tongue and tasted every corner of her mouth. She taste to so good.

My hands automatically run to her stomach then went to her breast. I cope it making her moan. Shit! That's so sexy! I feel like my friend is already ready.

A loud knock in my door halted us. And I groan before I stand up and open the door.

"This better be important or else....!" Before I could finished my sentence. A hand fly over my neck and clung to me then capture my lips. Making me step back from the door. I got surprised but I push her after.

Shit! Leslie

"What are you doing in here? Didn't I told you not to go here anymore?" I said angrily.

Then I noticed Ysabella taking her things and went quickly out to the door.

"Belle come back!!" But a loud bang of her door is what I could hear.

"Stop hugging, kissing or clung to me Leslie. How many times do I had to tell I don't want you here. !" I said angrily. I am super angry right now that if she's not a girl I will throw her already outside.

"Get out.. I don't want to see you!"

"Why. ? Because of that slut? Did you replace me with that slut?" She hissed

"Get out before I forgot your a girl. I don't want to hurt you. And don't you dare call her slut she's my wife. !" I said in a loud voice making her flinch.

"Get out! And never step foot in my house!" Then she hurriedly ran to the door .

I sigh and walked to the next room.