thirty-five

Archer POV

Last night was the best.

She's the first women that I can't get seem to had enough with. The way she moan last night and the way she blushes when I whisper dirty words in her ears. It's just damn sexy and inviting.

After the last round of sex. She went sleep but me as an idiot still trying to distract her sleep again.

She groan and turn her back to me. But I kissed her shoulder again...then press my body to her. My body become to hot and wanted to have more.

"Archer!! Not again! Why can't you have enough?" She whined while she wave her hand.

"But wifey I want you more! Please!"

"I lost count already Archer , your horny man. Please give me a little sleep!" She said

"Fine!" I sigh then went to washroom to have cold shower.

I'm getting hot blooded man with this women. After a cold shower, I changed into comfortable clothes. Then slip through the blanket and hug her till I get some sleep.

I woke up because of the light came through my face. I patted my side but it's empty. I quickly went to her room but it's empty too. I caught her in the living room talking on her phone.

I sneak my arms into her body making her jump of suprise. Then kiss her neck, sucking and biting it. She pinched my side and push me slightly. I groan and attached her again. She glare at me.

I try to eavesdrop whose she talking to but the I whined.

"Wifey put the phone down. Let's makes more baby now!" I told her making her gasped and looking embarrassed.

She end the call and glare at me.

"You why did you say that loud? It's so embarrassing!" She told me.

"What's wrong in making babies?" I asked like it's nothing.

"Archer it's your grandparents I am talking with!" She said in a duh tone.

"So!"

"Are you not embarrassed?" She asked

"And why would I? For sure they're screaming at this moment for joy!" I said to her.

She's shaking her head and try to dodge me but I caught her up.

"Where are you going wifey!" I asked her

"I'm going to work!" She said likes it's an obvious.

"Your not going to work today!" I said firmly. While I hold her waist stopping her.

"Yesterday I took absent Archer. Your not thinking of making me absent again today? And what about your work too" She asked.

"Oh wifey you guess it right! Correction I am the boss. I can decide whether I go or not to work wifey. And your going to absent today too!" I said while I grin to her

"Archer no! Two days is too much. I can't do that to my patient" she protests.

"No your going the whole day with me. Come on' we just got together. How about we take one month and go to our honeymoon instead?" I said while I wiggle my eyebrows looking at her .

"Nope! Let go I am going to work today. As for honeymoon I need to asked permission to the hospital first.!"

"Oh you forgot who I am wifey! Hmmm why it's so hard for you to absent?" I asked her

"Archer they're are many patients waiting for me. I had to  save people life's!" Urg! She really love her work too much.

"I think I am getting jealous of your work now. Your rejecting me because of it!" I said while I sulk looking at her.