thirty-three

Archer POV

I though I was dreaming last night but when I woke up. I saw Ysabella sleeping peacefully in my side while my arms and legs are all over him.

I am super in love with this girl that even when I asleep I'm still very possessive on her. I caress her cheeks and she moved. I look at her while she run her eyes and then open. Her eyes landed on me and I smile sweetly to her.

"Good morning!" I said then I hug her again.

"Archer are you now ok?" She said then she put her hand on my forehead.

"Your ok! But please take a rest for today.!" She said while she try to get off from. But I refuse and hug her tightly instead.

"Archer let me go. I need to prepare for work!" She said. I frown. I will take day off? Then she will work? How will I suppose to spend my day?

"Don't go! Take a leave from work please? Can take care of me?" I said while I am hugging her and whining like a kid.

"But..!"

"You will go to work even though your husband is sick? How could you?" I said trying to take her conscience.

"Ok I will call Mark first so I can asked for leave for today!" When she said Mark. I immediately went jealous. I don't want her to talk to that bastard.

"No...!!!" I grab her when she try to get up.

"No? But I need to get my phone so I can call!" She said.

I grab my phone in the side and give it to her

"Just dial your number and I will talk to him!" While I handed her my phone.

"Archer I will be the one to talk. Don't be stubborn!" She said.

Then she call and talk that guy. I'm her side and eavesdropping their conversation.

"Yes! Just for today. Hmmmm... Ok I promise! No Mark you can't come here, I'm ok I just have a little head ache. Ok ok! Thank you!" Then she hung up.

"So I need to get up so I can prepare our breakfast together!" She said to me.

"I will go Mrs Davis to prepare our breakfast. So you don't need to go!" I said to her.

"Ok I will go now to my room" the she get up but I grab her.

"Why? Can we just stay in the bed? I'm still weak you know!" I said to her.

"Yup! But I am not weak! I need to wash myself and changed!" She said while pointing herself.

"You still smell so good and you look beautiful. No need to wash and changed." I whined

She look at me in disbelief

"Archer no! I need to brush my teeth." Then she left to her room.

I sigh and walk to the washroom to clean myself too. I stared into the shower and realized. I'm inside the shower yesterday and clothes are all wet. I went over to the laundry basket and I saw my clothes from yesterday.

Who changed me into this? Looking into my clothes. I creepy smile flash in my lips. Of course who else it's her.

"Archer are you done? Mrs Davis said the breakfast is done!" I heard her shout from outside which mean she's in my room now.

I went outside and I saw her looking sexy in her outfit.

I immediately stood in front of her and I hug.

"You look sexy!" I said while I kiss her cheeks. Then she blushed.

"You.. you been stealing kisses from me.!" She said while her cheeks turn to pink.

"Atleast I am not a certain someone who actually see me naked last night.!" I teases her.

"Archer!!!!". She run out in my room but I caught her.

"Don't you dare remind me last night!" She said.while I am still laughing at her

When we seated on the dining table and began to eat.

"What happen to you yesterday? You have so many bruises! Look at you? Who did it to you? " She asked me.

"I got into fight!" I said to her.

"Why?"

"Because he wants to steal what's mine. I got angry and I punch him so we fight!" I told her honestly.

"Still you don't need to destroy your face and hands. " She said.

"I'm ok thank you for taking care of me!" I told her.

After awhile I start to talk to her.

"Hmm.. do you love Mark?" I asked her although just by saying that sentence it breaks my heart. But I need to know.

"Why are you asking me that?" She asked me.

"Just answer my question! Do you love him?"

"No!" She said that made me smile.

"Then if he say he will help you. You know paying the money back to my grandpa and annul our marriage will you let him?" I asked her.

"What? How did you know about that?" She said that made me shocked. She knew?

"Did Mark said something to you yesterday?" I asked her.

"Yes! He said that to me and I refuse him. I told him I can manage on my own!" I let go my breath and thank God she did not agree which mean I still have a chance.

"Thank you" then I took he hand and kiss it.

"Huh? Why are thanking me?" She said.

"Because you did not choose to leave me. That's why I'm happy. I mean I am really happy?" I told her.

"Why are you happy? Didn't you want to annul the marriage? Though we need to wait for one year to do that!" She said

"I don't want to get annul. Instead I want to be with you. Can we give this marriage a try? And forgot that agreement exist?" I asked her.

"Huh?"

I get up and I hug her.

"I love you so much. And I want to be your husband for real this time. I promise to be faithful and be loving husband be just give me a chance to do it. Please?!"

"You what!!!!!!!!!????" She stand up and look at me in horror.